Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
El Nino_Al Nito

El Nino's Anfield

haha.. merydith is my daughter's middle name la... keke...

yup, i'm taking leave next fri to look around.. so excited. but cannot buy yet right? since still have 1 mth more to getting keys... and they don't keep stock for you that long.

oh ya.. mixers quite ex hor... now my lao gong telling me he wants rain shower, when previously he said not necessary. all of a sudden want, don't know who influence him. he kept asking if i want too.. then i told him i'm more of a bathtub person but if he really wants, just buy and install la. this kind of thing cannot install later one wor... blew budget liao!

oic...nice name :D

yah...think u gna need to window shop three or four times before buying...i already did like five rounds with my wife since january...think the sixth round will be to buy coz my wife sian we go out but my wallet hardly come out...hahaha... :rolleyes:

how true! built in stuff, the moment u have the itch to get, consider it many times and make sure u making the right choice and get it whilst doing reno! standalone stuff next time got spare cash get can ler...just gotta tahan abit...haha :)

oh yah, if anyone comes across any matt black tall taps for vanity top wash basin, pls let me know!!!

i keep visualising this and a certain wash basin i really loike! muahahaha... :sport-smiley-004:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
no leh...my furnitures always intact la...he only like to scratch boxes and cardboards coz he likes to play around with those pieces after he peeled them... :rolleyes:

here's a pic of my lil darling (i'll only put this up for a week)...his name can be found in my profile...

got a sample of floor laminate to do some stress test and cat test...turns out he likes the laminate and slept on it instead of scratching it... ;)

Cuteyyyy cats and considerate one :D

Btw, anyone has recommendation for accessories other than balestier area? Preferably west or north area. :rolleyes:

hmm...i heard of shops in geylang too...heritage? cant seem to find the address for this...

west only i know is IMM lor...north maybe at woodlands centre or admiralty link got some shops also..

but i didnt keep track of address coz not much being mentioned here leh...

Was wondering if his cat play FM? whahah :bleah:

haha, u really FM-siao! if his cat can play FM, I think we will all scared until run away liao.

dun worry, he dun play FM la...although he used to bug me when im playing FM...but i trained him not to bug me when im in gaming mode...apparently some japanese words frightens him...Lol :D

he's so cuteee! is his name al nito? or si goro? or el nino? hahah all sounds about the same...

woit! el nino is me la...nito is me wife...soooo the other one is my cat's name..haha.. ;)

Cuteyyyy cats and considerate one :D

will convey this to him when i get home...tho i'll say thanks on my cat's behalf! :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by El Nino_Al Nito

RENO WEEK ONE - Search And Rescue Mission in War Torn Yishun

Over the weekend was deployed on a SAR mission...me and my squad was hoping it was a quick one

with minimal gunfight required... This is what we encountered.....:

IMG_0155.jpg

IMG_0153.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

Amidst the shrapnel strewn rubble and debris, we discovered this.....:

IMG_0148.jpg

the poor fella...he must have been obliterated from his jeans during the 'bombing'. May he rest in peace.

The air didnt smell good. Survivors in the neighbourhood said it was ongoing for 3 days. It was h.e.l.l over there. Lucky most of them were at work when the chaos happened. The air was growing pungent no doubt and we feared the worst. Soon, our sensitive noses led us to this.....:

IMG_0150.jpg

There was no dead body (thankfully) just someone's dead skin rotting on the stale socks serving as a momento in the ravaged unit..... It was a sign to leave the place immediately! Lol... :P

no leh...my furnitures always intact la...he only like to scratch boxes and cardboards coz he likes to play around with those pieces after he peeled them... :rolleyes:

here's a pic of my lil darling (i'll only put this up for a week)...his name can be found in my profile...

got a sample of floor laminate to do some stress test and cat test...turns out he likes the laminate and slept on it instead of scratching it... ;)

IMG_0079.jpg

Nice cat! And why only put up 1 wk?? He was a highly wanted cat?? keke :sport-smiley-004:

Beware that he is only being nice to the laminate now coz he wants u to use laminate, after u have your house done with new laminate...then..hoho :notti:

he's so cuteee! is his name al nito? or si goro? or el nino? hahah all sounds about the same...

hmm..sorry for my ignorance, what does si goro means?? :dunno:

Search And Rescue Mission in War Torn Yishun

Over the weekend was deployed on a SAR mission...me and my squad was hoping it was a quick one

with minimal gunfight required... This is what we encountered.....:

Amidst the shrapnel strewn rubble and debris, we discovered this.....:

the poor fella...he must have been obliterated from his jeans during the 'bombing'. May he rest in peace.

The air didnt smell good. Survivors in the neighbourhood said it was ongoing for 3 days. It was h.e.l.l over there. Lucky most of them were at work when the chaos happened. The air was growing pungent no doubt and we feared the worst. Soon, our sensitive noses led us to this.....:

There was no dead body (thankfully) just someone's dead skin rotting on the stale socks serving as a momento in the ravaged unit..... It was a sign to leave the place immediately! Lol... :P

haha..sounds like a CS game. How come u can do hacking on wkend??

Good that the workers already treat your home as theirs. haha :bleah:

woit! el nino is me la...nito is me wife...soooo the other one is my cat's name..haha.. ;)

wah, wifey name behind cat ah? 8|8|

Edited by samgalz

haha..sounds like a CS game. How come u can do hacking on wkend??

Good that the workers already treat your home as theirs. haha :bleah:

no la...they did on weekdays, i weekend then came up brought my wife and laminate lady.

good mah, then they can build my home like how they would theirs..swee swee and nice nice..Lol :D

hmm..sorry for my ignorance, what does si goro means??

the words el, al and si are just pronouns (or is it noun..?) like 'The Rock' to describe the nick from a 3rd person point of view, in spanish, arab and malay respectively.. ;) so its just goro la.... :)

Nice cat! And why only put up 1 wk?? He was a highly wanted cat?? keke

Beware that he is only being nice to the laminate now coz he wants u to use laminate, after u have your house done with new laminate...then..hoho

he wants me to respect his privacy leh...he shuns the limelight one... :P

woit! if he acts funny on the laminates once its done then i know must go CCK find u and :fire::fire::fire: ....hahaha..

nah, too violent liao.. maybe i just bring a jarful of kacuas and introduce to ur household... wahahaha :notti:

wah, wifey name behind cat ah? 8| 8|

waahhh....u read wrongly still 8| me?? Haiyah...! Hehe...

my wife is always first in evrything to me yah, so no worries (except maybe when Liverpool or Barcelona are playing on TV) Lol :yamseng:

woit! if he acts funny on the laminates once its done then i know must go CCK find u and :fire::fire::fire: ....hahaha..

nah, too violent liao.. maybe i just bring a jarful of kacuas and introduce to ur household... wahahaha :notti:

u very what leh, better dun offend u too or u bring kacuas to mine :jawdrop:

my wife is always first in evrything to me yah, so no worries (except maybe when Liverpool or Barcelona are playing on TV) Lol :yamseng:

ok lor, still cannot understand what is ur cat's name.

ur wifey siok lor until soccer replace her. :curse: lucky for me, my hubby is the very very rare guys who dun care a dime for soccer

Edited by samgalz

u very what leh, better dun offend u too or u bring kacuas to mine :jawdrop:

Lol...dun worry la...kacuas only for Ang...i dunno ur pet peeve yet so.... :notti:

ok lor, still cannot understand what is ur cat's name.

really want me to explain how i come up to that name ah?? :unsure:

ur wifey siok lor until soccer replace her. :curse: lucky for me, my hubby is the very very rare guys who dun care a dime for soccer

orh...no leh, this thing call spousal understanding...give and take mah... ;)

i dun bug her when she watching her bollywood movies...so its a deal yah! :deal:

remind myself NEVER let u know my peeves :o

erm, i SLOW lor, nvm lah.

haha, true...like when my hubby watch star wars etc i chiau, when i watch my TVB dramas he dun pester me :paint:

no la...they did on weekdays, i weekend then came up brought my wife and laminate lady.

good mah, then they can build my home like how they would theirs..swee swee and nice nice..Lol :D

the words el, al and si are just pronouns (or is it noun..?) like 'The Rock' to describe the nick from a 3rd person point of view, in spanish, arab and malay respectively.. ;) so its just goro la.... :)

Eh..i give u warning in advance mah..u should :fire: your cat not me wor..keke

CCK has enough kacuas already lah..i dont need foreign import...haha :D

Edited by Angteko

Eh..i give u warning in advance mah..u should :fire: your cat not me wor..keke

CCK has enough kacuas already lah..i dont need foreign import...haha :D

but he didnt do anything mah...

so since u mentioned it and potentially put the idea into his head, like u instigating my cat leh...:bleah:

so must :fire: u first before my cat get any funny ideas on the laminates...:yeah:

hahaha...foreign import kacuas...that was a good one dude! :rofl:

remind myself NEVER let u know my peeves

hehehe...pls do not say NEVER...else i will have the urge to find out... :notti: wahahaha...just kidding! :P

no worry samgalz, u praised Goro before, he happy with you, so we are ok with you...Lol :jammin:

Bedroom Robina Laminates

Here are choices i have selected:

Image037.jpg

Topmost is euroline, middle is platinum teak and bottom is vintage.

Thinking of putting euroline in the extra bedroom whilst vintage in my MBR.

Hope these would go well with my choice laminates for MBR wardobe and wall colour... :unsure:

Hope this wont happen to my floor laminates like Angteko is implying... ;)

pootime.th.jpg