Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
El Nino_Al Nito

El Nino's Anfield

oic...hehhehe....all the best to settle ur sanitary stuff :)....for me, still waiting to finalized details with the contractor n then work can proceed liao....only after measurement n all then can go buy these stuff....like macham jin long....

got la...went to Hoe Kee, PJ, Lookz, GR Link, Song Cho, Asia Excel etc also...

yup, indeed SSC's pricing more steep but some items i like can only be found there... :unsure:

gonna do one more round at balestier and jalan besar this weekend..hope i can settle on the sanitary stuff...maybe drop by some indian restaurant along racecourse road after shopping for some fish head curry...yum yum! :dribble:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Dude, glad u asked! Yah, its a store room which im converting into my cat(s) room.

Dun like to keep him in a cage when im not at home, so was very pleased that this flat's store room got windows for ventilation and my cat to 'wash' his eyes. Lol. Sux that its abit small to my standard but will do for now lor.

Here are some pics on what i had planned for my lil darling...

Cat Condo

CatCondo.jpg

Cat Shelves

CatShelves.jpg

It will be top hung windows with 1 KDK ventilation fan and probably some wire mesh if i feel he has learned how to open the windows (highly doubtful tho) :D

Very interesting concept, and I have never seen a store room with windows b4. :sport-smiley-018:

Your cat really good life lah. So u not planning to do a small tub for him? waahha :bath:

haha...thanks! but im also lucky to have him too! :D

think its high time i find him a companion. otherwise, when i get home from work, he's always cuddled up in our pile of clothes after ransacking our drawers. 8|

my senses tells me, my cat actually tried to communicate with me via email coz my desktop keyboard keys are always scratched out and all over the room! too bad for him, he dun have aposable thumbs to type. :bleah:

hope to get one pedigree cat after we move in, if got spare cash. so excited! :sport-smiley-004:

ur cat one high-tech and high-intelligent cat! :jawdrop:

Yah boy, I think his cat is trying to tell him not to lock him in a hamster condo. It does looks like a setup for hamster. keke :bleah:

my cat sez 'eeoww' to u samgalz...translated means 'thank you!' :D

Yah boy, I think his cat is trying to tell him not to lock him in a hamster condo. It does looks like a setup for hamster.

its too big a space to keep hamsters laaa...this 'condo' just nice for my cat although i feel cat shelves would enlarge the space further.

maybe i put the actual cat tree/condo in my study room instead... :unsure:

Very interesting concept, and I have never seen a store room with windows b4.

Your cat really good life lah. So u not planning to do a small tub for him?

neither have i! hence coupled with the spacious mbr toilet and store with windows i decided to grab this unit although i dun really like the location.

nah, he can share the tub with me or my wife during our chill out sessions...the only cat i know who will sit still as i bathe him! :good:

better give him swimming lessons then...haha! :D

its too big a space to keep hamsters laaa...this 'condo' just nice for my cat although i feel cat shelves would enlarge the space further.

maybe i put the actual cat tree/condo in my study room instead... :unsure:

I wonder if your cat poo at the top shelf, how easy would the cleaning be? Or possibility of not discovering it for a few days?? keke :P

I wonder if your cat poo at the top shelf, how easy would the cleaning be? Or possibility of not discovering it for a few days?? keke :P

weiiii......u forgot what samgalz said ah??? :bleah:

ur cat one high-tech and high-intelligent cat!

when i was at my mom's and i slept with him in my room, he would stand at the door and scratch and meow at the top of his lungs to wake me up if he needs to use his cat litter in the kitchen.

no history of scattered poop or pee.. :good:

weiiii......u forgot what samgalz said ah??? :bleah:

when i was at my mom's and i slept with him in my room, he would stand at the door and scratch and meow at the top of his lungs to wake me up if he needs to use his cat litter in the kitchen.

no history of scattered poop or pee.. :good:

haha..sorry...maybe he has personal preference of pooing at a higher height? :bleah:

He was really well trained by u huh?

But I pity all your furnish, must be scratches everywhere.

U got pic of your cat?? :notti:

haha..sorry...maybe he has personal preference of pooing at a higher height? :bleah:

eh Angteko, dun play play hor. his cat understand wat u say hor. he can meow "thank you" to me leh...wait later come meow to scold u for slandering him... :notti::sport-smiley-004:

oh, and if u wanna have those massage bathtubs with jets, u gotta consider space for the motor also but should be right around the tub lor..

btw, merydith and lilith (.....like sister sister name leh? :unsure: ) do drop by sim siang choon at their changi showroom to recce for more bathtubs..that place has it all jacuzzi tubs, normal tubs, kiddo tubs...but no ice cream tub yah.. :P . Location is at 21 Changi South Ave 2. I went down yesterday evening to see if i can find anything i like. this weekend going balestier to see if they have what i liked at sim siang choon. Lol! :D

actually, i didnt give much thot to taps and mixers etc...initially i thot maybe $200 budget for all taps and mixers are enough...boy was i wrong sia! most costs $100 and above!!! cut throat! and the one i really fancied from hansa costs $5k leh...freaks! :(

hmmm for credit card holders ah? den i not valid lor...i dun have any and not interested to get anytime soon.

maybe i get simple2 taps and mixers since my wife bo chup on these except for kitchen sink...she said got water come out can already mah.. :D

haha.. merydith is my daughter's middle name la... keke...

yup, i'm taking leave next fri to look around.. so excited. but cannot buy yet right? since still have 1 mth more to getting keys... and they don't keep stock for you that long.

oh ya.. mixers quite ex hor... now my lao gong telling me he wants rain shower, when previously he said not necessary. all of a sudden want, don't know who influence him. he kept asking if i want too.. then i told him i'm more of a bathtub person but if he really wants, just buy and install la. this kind of thing cannot install later one wor... blew budget liao!

haha.. merydith is my daughter's middle name la... keke...

yup, i'm taking leave next fri to look around.. so excited. but cannot buy yet right? since still have 1 mth more to getting keys... and they don't keep stock for you that long.

oh ya.. mixers quite ex hor... now my lao gong telling me he wants rain shower, when previously he said not necessary. all of a sudden want, don't know who influence him. he kept asking if i want too.. then i told him i'm more of a bathtub person but if he really wants, just buy and install la. this kind of thing cannot install later one wor... blew budget liao!

Indeed mixers are exp loh. Not only mixer but all the accesories, when it comes to adding up the total sum, it will be a shocking amt!! :deal:

Btw, anyone has recommendation for accessories other than balestier area? Preferably west or north area. :rolleyes:

eh Angteko, dun play play hor. his cat understand wat u say hor. he can meow "thank you" to me leh...wait later come meow to scold u for slandering him... :notti::sport-smiley-004:

Haha...i'm praising him leh..keke :D

Was wondering if his cat play FM? whahah :bleah:

Haha...i'm praising him leh..keke :D

Was wondering if his cat play FM? whahah :bleah:

haha, u really FM-siao! if his cat can play FM, I think we will all scared until run away liao. :D

no leh...my furnitures always intact la...he only like to scratch boxes and cardboards coz he likes to play around with those pieces after he peeled them... :rolleyes:

here's a pic of my lil darling (i'll only put this up for a week)...his name can be found in my profile...

got a sample of floor laminate to do some stress test and cat test...turns out he likes the laminate and slept on it instead of scratching it... ;)

IMG_0079.jpg