Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
samgalz

Our Dream Home~

Does the front-load washing machine takes longer time to wash then the top load?

We used to have the Thomson drum type (top load but turn vertically) and it take ages to wash. So now MY :D Finance Minister refuses to consider front load. I think it is front load used less water for the same wash-load..yes?..no?...

yes for normal cycle, front loader do take longer time to wash. but nowadays they hv quickwash function so aso no issue. and YES front loader uses less water :yamseng:

Edited by samgalz

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
yes for normal cycle, front loader do take longer time to wash. but nowadays they hv quickwash function so aso no issue. and YES front loader uses less water :yamseng:

thanks.......lol......see whether I can convince my wifey.........:)

thanks.......lol......see whether I can convince my wifey.........:)

haha...like wat gimz says, "sub-contractor" decides what to use since she is delegated to do the task. for me, i insist front loader cos i cannot stand the top loader i use before. it's good, i admit but i find it's not as clean as front loader and it twist the clothes quite harshly.

hmm...i got myself an LG top load 9kg washer. :unsure:

first thing i asked the salesperson was, which ones can wash king size bedsheet, duvets, quilts etcs?

all say get top load. anyways, my clothes are zha ba lang types...i dun like to dress up. haha.

was considering brandt and bosch front loads. felt miele was over indulgent for something as simple as washing clothes. anyway the LG top load i got will be covered for two years. if after that cannot make it will consider front load liao. now sitting in the kitchen like abit mismatch from the theme i had in there. :bangwall:

i think the green tiles will turn out very refreshing!

u choose ur tiles from hafary?

some from hup kiong some from hafary :)

my son is very happy that we chose the green tiles cos that's his fave colours! since common will be used by him most often, we think it's better to do something he like :)

Edited by samgalz

haha...like wat gimz says, "sub-contractor" decides what to use since she is delegated to do the task. for me, i insist front loader cos i cannot stand the top loader i use before. it's good, i admit but i find it's not as clean as front loader and it twist the clothes quite harshly.

lol..my sub-con is my maid...I asked her..she smile at me........conversation stopped.......:)

so go to main-con (me), I pay but Fincon's approval is required...so must convince Fincon....:)

Edited by wcseow

went OG orchard yesterday and happily bought a set of 5 pcs WMF pots and 1 frying pan. ;) partly sponsor by my dear sis. :) first time buying good quality branded pots and is loving the solid feeling of good stainless steel! :good:

went OG orchard yesterday and happily bought a set of 5 pcs WMF pots and 1 frying pan. ;) partly sponsor by my dear sis. :) first time buying good quality branded pots and is loving the solid feeling of good stainless steel! :good:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!......now the next thing is to make sure it is being used....lol............

my wife and mother bought a few sets over the years, especially my sis when my mum went over to visit her..............but it always end up in the kitchen cabinet for years.............bu ser der to use it..........:)

Hi Samgalz, just realised that you had replied to my question. Thank you. I will certainly check him out!

u shd check with ossify. He uses ikea kitchen cabinet. in fact his whole house basically ikea. u can find his T-blog and I think he is a better person to advise u.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!......now the next thing is to make sure it is being used....lol............

my wife and mother bought a few sets over the years, especially my sis when my mum went over to visit her..............but it always end up in the kitchen cabinet for years.............bu ser der to use it..........:)

ahahah... my dear sis says tat she is going to make sure i dun waste the pots. :D she is making sure i cook good food for them with the pots.

MBR toilet 3Ds....

mastertoilet-13.jpg

mastertoilet-12.jpg

mastertoilet-11.jpg

basin original one we bought is clear glass. basin tap and instant heater is also not the same as the one we bought cos we did not give him the pics. the rest is what we have choose.

i :wub: my toilet!!!!!

Edited by samgalz

MBR toilet 3Ds....

mastertoilet-13.jpg

mastertoilet-12.jpg

mastertoilet-11.jpg

basin original one we bought is clear glass. basin tap and instant heater is also not the same as the one we bought cos we did not give him the pics. the rest is what we have choose.

i :wub: my toilet!!!!!

Nice leh.. the glass is not all the way to the other wall right? how long would it be? rem post pics leh.. wanna see the real thing.. Ha.. :notti:

Edited by fencer

Nice leh.. the glass is not all the way to the other wall right? how long would it be? rem post pics leh.. wanna see the real thing.. Ha.. :notti:

which glass u referring to? the shower screen? nope not all the way up. 3/4 up only.

yeah, taking key today n applying permit so shd start work on 4 August. pics will follow... :notti: