Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
samgalz

Our Dream Home~

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
thats very cheap!!!!! :o for overhaul of your whole house.

My new house already 28k. sigh...

me not total overhaul lah...my living room and bedroom flooring not doing and not doing any TV consoles....also diff lah...u ID me contractor...price sure diff mah. :D

Nice cosy feel. Lots of storage space..

Why expensive taste? Because of the industrial tap? :D

no, cos i choose alot of drawers. drawers more expensive mah.... and i bargain hard with him :lol: in fact might not be choosing industrial tap liao.

Edited by samgalz

cool....these kind of laminates is very nice.......

would u consider not doing the small glass door?..IMHO a bit out of place....:)

that is choosen by hubby and i feel ok with it so go with decision since he already give in alot of things. :D

I like the layout in general, but hubby says i am a space hoarder when i cook, so I would need more space to cook chop and put the plates with the raw food (not mentioned the sauces). I am not sure if u are like that, else the space between the sink and the hob is pretty small to me. :P

I think the expensive taste is in the soft close hinges, hobs and the use of better laminiates and back lightings with tempered glass? :D

space between the hob and sink no choice cos i need to avoid toilet door for the hob. but no worrries lah, can put the food in other place. :D

yeah, soft hinges too. laminates ok lah, within his range given to me...lol...in fact the tempered glass backsplash & lighting was recommended by him and hubby was won over. :P

you getting a smeg fridge or just for illustration? if you are, then you have expensive taste... :D

for illustration only lah...me still not that level to get smeg... :D

Edited by samgalz

very nice!... how i wish i had a budget similar to yours while doing my reno. :D

thanks, in fact my budget started to be below $20K cos din wanted to do alot of things but expectation changed overtime and budget as well... :P

over the weekend, the ever wonderful family members bought things for our house though house keys are not here yet.

got a supor stainless steel 1.0 Ltrs rice cooker with AI functions from my SIL, got a expensive frying wok from my mum and my sis is going to buy some pots for me. another SIL is asking what else i need.... great people, i'm so touched :D

over the weekend, the ever wonderful family members bought things for our house though house keys are not here yet.

got a supor stainless steel 1.0 Ltrs rice cooker with AI functions from my SIL, got a expensive frying wok from my mum and my sis is going to buy some pots for me. another SIL is asking what else i need.... great people, i'm so touched :D

it's always good to have such wonderful family members...good for you... :yamseng:

Yesterday was my old unit's completion day and I took full day to do some other stuffs too....so officially I'm homeless...hahaha...

went tiles selection yesterday and saw so many nice tiles that left us wanting more....

hubby made a very major decision and ask Edmund to quote for hacking and tiling for living and 3 bedrooms!!!! :dancingqueen: I was there saying "no lah, expensive lah..." :lol: so will make a final decision after Edmund comes back with the quote.

went back GR Link to complete my purchases...items updated in my signature. took some pics but not all cos forgot to take pics when she brought the things out and when i was taking pics, she already kept the things. pai seh to ask her bring it out. tiles pics will take when i really confirm the selection cos I still want to sleep over it a couple more nights before deciding. we might even go back to select again....fickle minded ppl we are.... :D

the clothes and towel rack we've got for the MBR toilet. it's the one directly under the storage tank.

IMG_02401.jpg

The sink we've got for the MBR toilet.

IMG_02391.jpg

the 2-way tap we've got for both toilets

IMG_02381.jpg

The kitchen tap....love the matt finish....fits my sink :)

IMG_02371.jpg

My Crizto sink in pearl finish...

CKS-1008-SV.jpg

jasmine say ppl come my house sure envy cos i've some nice accessories. :D hope so....

Edited by samgalz

Wah, nice kitchen!!! How about others photos? Coming soon?? hehehehe

thanks reuben didi...others is still waiting for Edmund to draw.

Yesterday was my old unit's completion day and I took full day to do some other stuffs too....so officially I'm homeless...hahaha...

went tiles selection yesterday and saw so many nice tiles that left us wanting more....

hubby made a very major decision and ask Edmund to quote for hacking and tiling for living and 3 bedrooms!!!! :dancingqueen: I was there saying "no lah, expensive lah..." :lol: so will make a final decision after Edmund comes back with the quote.

went back GR Link to complete my purchases...items updated in my signature. took some pics but not all cos forgot to take pics when she brought the things out and when i was taking pics, she already kept the things. pai seh to ask her bring it out. tiles pics will take when i really confirm the selection cos I still want to sleep over it a couple more nights before deciding. we might even go back to select again....fickle minded ppl we are.... :D

the clothes and towel rack we've got for the MBR toilet. it's the one directly under the storage tank.

The sink we've got for the MBR toilet.

the 2-way tap we've got for both toilets

The kitchen tap....love the matt finish....fits my sink :)

jasmine say ppl come my house sure envy cos i've some nice accessories. :D hope so....

Homeless ah.. go camp in East coast park lah.. Can see sun rise and sun set. :notti:

Sammy, Nice sink! Too bad mine all new toilet stuff and my CFO is giam on replacing new stuff, no matter how ugly they are. :unsure:

Hm.. I think if Edmund's quote is good enough for ur hubby to take the bite, you will drool over all the pretty tiles till everything also want. :P

lol...for bedroom, I went from parquet to tiling to finally laminate. Cheaper.....

Tiling good...at least I think it offer the best sound absorption........:)

Does the glass sink comes with black colour?....nice sink.....

2-way tap is for toilet...for shower or basin...if basin, second way is for purpose?...picking ur brain....:)

Homeless ah.. go camp in East coast park lah.. Can see sun rise and sun set. :notti:

Sammy, Nice sink! Too bad mine all new toilet stuff and my CFO is giam on replacing new stuff, no matter how ugly they are. :unsure:

Hm.. I think if Edmund's quote is good enough for ur hubby to take the bite, you will drool over all the pretty tiles till everything also want. :P

haha...east coast too many "tenants" there for my liking...

thanks! hubby insist on glass sink and this is the one that both of us like. but if let me choose, i sure choose the normal sinks. cheap and nice and many designs to choose...hehehe

not sure how big damage would it be for the additional works...but hubby already drooled when we were at tile shop yesterday. basically he wanted to select the tiles for the living rm and bedroom on the spot even before quote liao..... *faint*