Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Coco2say

Kid Furniture - Fbt / Feabeet - Ifc

I'm looking for kids furniture for my son who's in P2 now. Been to FBT @ IFC. Seen their furniture and quite impress with the quality though was told they are made in China. Has anyone bought one before?

Just wondering how's their quality cos my son is very rough with his stuff. It cost >S$2k for cabinet, bed and a study table.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Do your research there are a lot of companies that specialize in childrens furniture you should look into KidKraft

After much consideration I bought a set of bedroom set for my boy and was delivered on monday. I really got a shock! The quality is so lousy. So different from the showroom piece. I went down to the showroom to verify the quality and indeed the showroom piece is of superior condition. Whereas the one sitting in my boy's room has chips almost everywhere and in every piece. I can obviously see the patches. The drawers are not align properly. Really lousy quality!!! No wonder they have drop the price from S$3k+ to S$2k+. I called them and they came down to service. Gosh! They just patch it here and there and it is so eye sore as the colour doesn't blend in. Feel so cheated!!! Everyone, BEWARE OF FBT FURNISHING!!! UNDER OCTAGON.

Where's kidkraft? Will go there to see for my younger boy when he's a bit bigger. Any other company?

Edited by Coco2say

After much consideration I bought a set of bedroom set for my boy and was delivered on monday. I really got a shock! The quality is so lousy. So different from the showroom piece. I went down to the showroom to verify the quality and indeed the showroom piece is of superior condition. Whereas the one sitting in my boy's room has chips almost everywhere and in every piece. I can obviously see the patches. The drawers are not align properly. Really lousy quality!!! No wonder they have drop the price from S$3k+ to S$2k+. I called them and they came down to service. Gosh! They just patch it here and there and it is so eye sore as the colour doesn't blend in. Feel so cheated!!! Everyone, BEWARE OF FBT FURNISHING!!! UNDER OCTAGON.

Where's kidkraft? Will go there to see for my younger boy when he's a bit bigger. Any other company?

Should go to littlewode at Wing Tai. They have good quality kids Bedroom sets.

Bought mine there. Go www.littlewode.net to view their products. Pay a bit more and get better quality.