Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Alvin78

Looking For 5rm Sengkang / Punggol

Hi,

I am looking for a 5 rm flat in Sengkang preferably or Punggol.

Main criterias:

1. Min walking distance to LRTs

2. Price <=370K (I don't mind paying slightly higher if the flat is fully renovated and well maintained)

Let me know if you have any unit to sell. Thanks!

Regards,

Alvin

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi,

Main criterias:

2. Price <=370K (I don't mind paying slightly higher if the flat is fully renovated and well maintained)

Regards,

Alvin

Hi,

I'm not an agent.

Just to let you know that the valuations of 5 room units in Sengkang are at least 370K now. Some of them are valuated above 400K. :P All sellers ask for COV on top of their valuations.

My 2 friends bought their 4 room units in Sengkang at 370K and 375K in Dec 2009.

I'm afraid you will have to fork out more than 370K if you aim for a 5 room unit in Sengkang.

Edited by forgotten

Hi,

I'm not an agent.

Just to let you know that the valuations of 5 room units in Sengkang are at least 370K now. Some of them are valuated above 400K. :P All sellers ask for COV on top of their valuations.

My 2 friends bought their 4 room units in Sengkang at 370K and 375K in Dec 2009.

I'm afraid you will have to fork out more than 370K if you aim for a 5 room unit in Sengkang.

Yes, the prices are all going up last 3 months and there are only limited choices for <= $370K. I'm keeping my fingers cross and if i can get an unit that is more or less done up already, I don't mind paying more as i can save up on renovation and time. Time is critical factor as i am selling and buying at the same time.

i brought mine at punggol block 165A 5room 112sq 3 level at 397k COV 12k moving in march, understand frm my brother cos he is my agent which he help me to look out for tis house. now the COV is even more at least 20k above, wish u good luck mate

Hi,

Main criterias:

Regards,

Alvin

hi, I have a few listing of hdb units in sengkang and punggol for sale. maybe if u r interested u can call or sms me at 91124254. Belle Huttons.