Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
melvin

Indoor Fountain

where can i get indoor fountain? supposed to put near the door and rotate to bring in wealth...but been hunting high and low can find it...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
where can i get indoor fountain? supposed to put near the door and rotate to bring in wealth...but been hunting high and low can find it...

To bring in wealth, apart from water. Can place pots of plants, 3 legged toad etc... The placement of water feature in the wrong sector may bring more woes than wealth.

if ur fsm suggest water fountain, then i think quite easy to find, u tried those places selling plants? (those big stores one)

but must trust ur fsm, as as vios484 said correctly, put wrong location, wealth bleed out faster. believe it or not, i use normal bowl of still water only hah. i was skeptical abt it initially, asking my fsm why the logic behind etc, and well, all is good!

hi i totally agreed that water can bring great wealth or luck but wrong placement can even cause more harm, so beware of the location. This is from real life experience.