Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinktini

Our First Home @ Yew Tee

I'm trying to learn with my son now lor....hahaha...u near reuben. ask him lah. his wifey music teacher leh.

hahaha... calling for reuben!! ur wifey want take student in yew tee?? warning: slow learner. haha

haha, i still can read a bit of tao gay notes cos used to be in school band. but hor, sometimes too high up, i will stop playing and start counting to see which note it is. wahahahaha....

IMHO, seriously, I don't like music at all. Piano lessons, Music Lessons, and whatever junior music course.....I just simply don't like it. lol....And to me, going for music classes is a waste of money...hahaha...BTW, those who are very good in music will be having some "weird" behavior....lol....So called "artistic" behavior. Ha~~~

Anyway, my wife did teach some private students in Sembawang on Wednesday if I'm not mistaken. I think her schedule is quite pack right now but no harm asking if you do really consider to find a music teacher to teach privately. You can PM me if you are interested.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
IMHO, seriously, I don't like music at all. Piano lessons, Music Lessons, and whatever junior music course.....I just simply don't like it. lol....And to me, going for music classes is a waste of money...hahaha...BTW, those who are very good in music will be having some "weird" behavior....lol....So called "artistic" behavior. Ha~~~

Anyway, my wife did teach some private students in Sembawang on Wednesday if I'm not mistaken. I think her schedule is quite pack right now but no harm asking if you do really consider to find a music teacher to teach privately. You can PM me if you are interested.

erm......wifey good in music rite? :unsure:

so far my hubby still normal leh :lol: but one thing, he dun like to teach his own son.

it's ppl like us who "waste" money then ur wifey can earn mah...lol..... but can understand lah, ppl who dun like music will find it buay tahan. my nephew say boring after a few lessons.

Edited by samgalz

had a very bad weekend. i bought a 3M hook which can hold up to 2kg weight. hung up a clock my mum gave to me and 3 hours later, it came crashing down, it dented my new dustbin, my parquet flooring and broke into pieces.

tried to salvage it using epoxy glue but the cracks are too obvious. its a precious gift from mum and now i really don't know where to find it anymore!! all i know is she got it from thailand years ago and liked it a lot. :( :( :(

can't find any custom hand-painted porcelain clock makers here. seems like they're mostly in the US or UK. dunno how to open mouth and tell mum about it. sigh.. why i so suay? :~

hello , show me the picture of the clock , maybe i can help u to find the same one in thailand , no promise but will do my best

hahaha, ok, i'm not very good, so i'm not one of those 'artistic' type. hehehe.

it's ppl like us who "waste" money then ur wifey can earn mah...lol..... but can understand lah, ppl who dun like music will find it buay tahan. my nephew say boring after a few lessons.
sigh, when my mum tried to hire a teacher for my bro (he was abt 5yo tt time) to learn keyboard, he ask if he can use his feet to play. -_-"

hello , show me the picture of the clock , maybe i can help u to find the same one in thailand , no promise but will do my best
wow, tt's very nice of u, but i dunno if can find anymore, my mum told me she bought for less than S$50.

4779503604_c8469307b6.jpg

hahaha, ok, i'm not very good, so i'm not one of those 'artistic' type. hehehe.

sigh, when my mum tried to hire a teacher for my bro (he was abt 5yo tt time) to learn keyboard, he ask if he can use his feet to play. -_-"

wow, tt's very nice of u, but i dunno if can find anymore, my mum told me she bought for less than S$50.

4779503604_c8469307b6.jpg

you're weclome , will take picture to show u if i find any

you're weclome , will take picture to show u if i find any
ok, thank you. keeping my fingers crossed, cos i really do love this clock! :) :) :)

had a very bad weekend. i bought a 3M hook which can hold up to 2kg weight. hung up a clock my mum gave to me and 3 hours later, it came crashing down, it dented my new dustbin, my parquet flooring and broke into pieces.

tried to salvage it using epoxy glue but the cracks are too obvious. its a precious gift from mum and now i really don't know where to find it anymore!! all i know is she got it from thailand years ago and liked it a lot. :( :( :(

can't find any custom hand-painted porcelain clock makers here. seems like they're mostly in the US or UK. dunno how to open mouth and tell mum about it. sigh.. why i so suay? :~

man.......... i can really imagine the loss.

blame it on the 3M!

yea, i have no music sense as well. tried taking guitar classes yrs ago to try impress girls at chalet but can't seem to hit any notes at all.

blame it on being young and impatience

in the end, i told myself i do have some muscial talent afterall.

i can play the triangle efficiently and seemingly, i can blow some unrecorded notes with any 3 parts of the recorder. HA!

man.......... i can really imagine the loss.

blame it on the 3M!

yea, i have no music sense as well. tried taking guitar classes yrs ago to try impress girls at chalet but can't seem to hit any notes at all.

blame it on being young and impatience

in the end, i told myself i do have some muscial talent afterall.

i can play the triangle efficiently and seemingly, i can blow some unrecorded notes with any 3 parts of the recorder. HA!

ya, my hubby was like SUE 3M!!!!! hahahaha nvm la, my mum forgave me, and we're on the lookout for a similar clock. phew, but still heartache.

ummm.. so did u manage to impress any girls? hehehe. guitar not easy leh, maybe u can show off ur skills at ur open house if u have one.

Final reno bill in.... aircon, hacking/disposal, electrical, gate, doors, glass, tiles, paint, granite top (blah blah blah), flooring, plumbing, ceiling, carpentry, tiling, labour, transport etc etc etc etc etc...

around $60k. Uncle S just went through a very detailed breakdown with me. I was actually prepared for a higher amount, but still, please excuse me while i go faint in a corner of my office.

First time in my life I see such a big bill, of course the next one would be when I check out of the hotel after the wedding banquet.

Final reno bill in.... aircon, hacking/disposal, electrical, gate, doors, glass, tiles, paint, granite top (blah blah blah), flooring, plumbing, ceiling, carpentry, tiling, labour, transport etc etc etc etc etc...

around $60k. Uncle S just went through a very detailed breakdown with me. I was actually prepared for a higher amount, but still, please excuse me while i go faint in a corner of my office.

First time in my life I see such a big bill, of course the next one would be when I check out of the hotel after the wedding banquet.

if only we can pay thru credit card, then at least we can accumulate points for rewards redemption...hehe

if only we can pay thru credit card, then at least we can accumulate points for rewards redemption...hehe
credit card points hor, redemption also very stingy one... i spend one whole year, only can exchange a $70 isetan voucher. me not big spender. hahaha

well u can for the banquet...i did with mine and enjoyed ourselves with a buffet dinner for 2 at Oscars with the points accumulated.....shiok, those were the times......

credit card points hor, redemption also very stingy one... i spend one whole year, only can exchange a $70 isetan voucher. me not big spender. hahaha

there is also some cash rebate for some cards such as the manhattan card (not related to SC in anyway though), but with the amount we spent on reno, we can easily accumulate a fair bit of rewards points liao lor.

well u can for the banquet...i did with mine and enjoyed ourselves with a buffet dinner for 2 at Oscars with the points accumulated.....shiok, those were the times......

the reno amt is usually much more than the banquet amt, so perhaps you can have more than a buffet dinner with the points accumulated.

there is also some cash rebate for some cards such as the manhattan card (not related to SC in anyway though), but with the amount we spent on reno, we can easily accumulate a fair bit of rewards points liao lor.

the reno amt is usually much more than the banquet amt, so perhaps you can have more than a buffet dinner with the points accumulated.

yeah, but reno cannot swipe card. if they do, the reno charges will be rocket high! :o

yippee.. bought this yesterday from Robinsons!

Prepara Chef's Center - cookbook holder. it has a protective plastic cover over the cookbook, 360 swivel lazy susan base, pull out conversion chart!

tmb_cookbook.jpg