Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinktini

Our First Home @ Yew Tee

had a very bad weekend. i bought a 3M hook which can hold up to 2kg weight. hung up a clock my mum gave to me and 3 hours later, it came crashing down, it dented my new dustbin, my parquet flooring and broke into pieces.

tried to salvage it using epoxy glue but the cracks are too obvious. its a precious gift from mum and now i really don't know where to find it anymore!! all i know is she got it from thailand years ago and liked it a lot. :( :( :(

can't find any custom hand-painted porcelain clock makers here. seems like they're mostly in the US or UK. dunno how to open mouth and tell mum about it. sigh.. why i so suay? :~

u will hv to let the 3M stay 24 hours before hanging....it's in the instructions.....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
u will hv to let the 3M stay 24 hours before hanging....it's in the instructions.....
no leh. it says one hour. sigh, nvm, fessed' up to my mum liao. lucky she still ok with it, cos we didn't do it on purpose. will not trust 3M anymore, heading out to buy a drill this weekend.

here are some 'beautifying stuff' i bought for the house. ;)

table-cloth! i have some red table decor to go along with it, forgot to take. dining chairs not bought, need 4. and yep, store cabinet's in a mess cos everything and anything is stored there until the real move in starts.

IMG_0391.JPG

runner for the piano

IMG_0387.JPG

realised this not so clear.. runner for the shoe cabinet.

IMG_0386.JPG

the man's room, finally complete with sofa bed and all the gaming equipment brought in. waiting for my promised X'mas present - Wii Fit!

IMG_0383.JPG

more pics aft the weekend (hopefully of a neater house). less busy and will be able to do some REAL unpacking.

no leh. it says one hour. sigh, nvm, fessed' up to my mum liao. lucky she still ok with it, cos we didn't do it on purpose. will not trust 3M anymore, heading out to buy a drill this weekend.

here are some 'beautifying stuff' i bought for the house. ;)

table-cloth! i have some red table decor to go along with it, forgot to take. dining chairs not bought, need 4. and yep, store cabinet's in a mess cos everything and anything is stored there until the real move in starts.

IMG_0391.JPG

runner for the piano

IMG_0387.JPG

realised this not so clear.. runner for the shoe cabinet.

IMG_0386.JPG

more pics aft the weekend (hopefully of a neater house). less busy and will be able to do some REAL unpacking.

U love country style deco?? nice nice nice.. next time if u invite us to yr open hse.. we know already what to get for u...

hihihihi

U love country style deco?? nice nice nice.. next time if u invite us to yr open hse.. we know already what to get for u...
hehe i like country/victorian/vintage style. but the hubby not so like. tt's y only a few here and there.

woo piano! i used to play keyboard but now rusting in storeroom for years.... :P
haha, u got take lessons one?? i thinking of taking up lessons, but dunno still able to pick up new skill or not. haha. they say piano must learn from young..

Yr gaming rm is nice..
thanks!

haha, u got take lessons one?? i thinking of taking up lessons, but dunno still able to pick up new skill or not. haha. they say piano must learn from young..

I'm trying to learn with my son now lor....hahaha...u near reuben. ask him lah. his wifey music teacher leh.

no lah, i self taught using those song books on chinese pop music with numbers for notes and alphabets for chords.

tao gay notes are tough, i only know how to read number notes, much easier :D

I'm trying to learn with my son now lor....hahaha...u near reuben. ask him lah. his wifey music teacher leh.
hahaha... calling for reuben!! ur wifey want take student in yew tee?? warning: slow learner. haha

no lah, i self taught using those song books on chinese pop music with numbers for notes and alphabets for chords.

tao gay notes are tough, i only know how to read number notes, much easier :D

haha, i still can read a bit of tao gay notes cos used to be in school band. but hor, sometimes too high up, i will stop playing and start counting to see which note it is. wahahahaha....

haha, i still can read a bit of tao gay notes cos used to be in school band. but hor, sometimes too high up, i will stop playing and start counting to see which note it is. wahahahaha....

that's why i rather read numbers. but hor after getting used to numbers, very hard to switch to tao gay liao.

i have been wanting to learn Canon in D but all chordbooks for this song seem to come in tao gay form.

then i ownself translate to numbers to learn but haven master my interest for keyboard die off liao. :P

that's why i rather read numbers. but hor after getting used to numbers, very hard to switch to tao gay liao.

i have been wanting to learn Canon in D but all chordbooks for this song seem to come in tao gay form.

then i ownself translate to numbers to learn but haven master my interest for keyboard die off liao. :P

SAME!!! i also trying to learn Canon in D, and the complete version of Fur Elise, which still haven't succeed. only song i aga aga can play now that sounds decent is Marriage D'Amour. hehehe, but mine also all tao gay score la. then wat happen to ur keyboard now?

SAME!!! i also trying to learn Canon in D, and the complete version of Fur Elise, which still haven't succeed. only song i aga aga can play now that sounds decent is Marriage D'Amour. hehehe, but mine also all tao gay score la. then wat happen to ur keyboard now?

i gian Canon in D after a youtube video made by a guitar fellow. he use electric guitar to play this song, very nice.

although i can play guitar as well but i think keyboard sounds nicer for this song and practicing on guitar will make the finger tips grow hard painful skin.

other songs you mention i dun recognise leh. haha. i dun really listen to songs now liao.

my keyboard have been sleeping non-stop inside the warm storeroom for a few years already :D

as for the youtube video, you go search in youtube "canon in d guitar" by guitar90. Superb! :good:

i gian Canon in D after a youtube video made by a guitar fellow. he use electric guitar to play this song, very nice.

although i can play guitar as well but i think keyboard sounds nicer for this song and practicing on guitar will make the finger tips grow hard painful skin.

other songs you mention i dun recognise leh. haha. i dun really listen to songs now liao.

my keyboard have been sleeping non-stop inside the warm storeroom for a few years already :D

as for the youtube video, you go search in youtube "canon in d guitar" by guitar90. Superb! :good:

wow, super rock version of canon in d. haha, i'm planning to use the classical version for my church march-in, think will get CD version for it instead of a pianist. ya, agree with the guitar, plus my hand small, very hard to stretch, so can only play simple tunes.

time for u to get ur keyboard out of hibernation liao. haha.

wow, super rock version of canon in d. haha, i'm planning to use the classical version for my church march-in, think will get CD version for it instead of a pianist. ya, agree with the guitar, plus my hand small, very hard to stretch, so can only play simple tunes.

time for u to get ur keyboard out of hibernation liao. haha.

now is not the time, busy busy busy and yawn yawn yawn. :P