Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinktini

Our First Home @ Yew Tee

hahaha, hansgrohe ma, sure very big hole one. afc u can refer to their website: http://www.asianfoodchannel.com/

goodness, wat happen to my 'england'. hahaha. yes couch potatoes, dunno y i go say potato couches, must be still dreaming now. :P :P

my dream kitchen in future will have a tv inside that i can view while cooking, hahaha. can tape cooking shows and use as a guide while preparing meals. hehehe. for cable, i chose the 4 basic groups - entertainment, education, lifestyle & chinese entertainment

yes, going to DIY the installation. i ask the sales person to read me the phone numbers then i choose. hahaha.

ok shall choose a nice nice number that does not need topping up :lol:

am thinking of going down to the starhub shop near my son's music sch to order the pack when we are abt cfm HO date.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

am thinking of going down to the starhub shop near my son's music sch to order the pack when we are abt cfm HO date.

Plaza Sing? yamaha?

Wouldn't your TV screen be very oily? My mum also like the idea of having a TV installed near the cooking area such that she can watch TV while she cooks. I got a TV in my kitchen perviously and the cooking area is a distance from the TV screen. So far, she is happy with the arrangement of having the TV but the TV only lasted for 3 years. Anyway, I think this is already good enough.
haha, i haven't thought of that yet, maybe in future they'll invent some TV screen which repels oil. ;)

yaya, make them give u a lot of numbers to select from. i know nowadays if its a new number, it starts with 6648 XXXX. i also want take music class, but no time, so my neighbours will have to make do with my lousy piano playing for now. haha :sport-smiley-004:

quick update: havent been able to post up the pics i said i would, cos never bring camera. haha. plus my bedframe colour is wrong, new cloth cover is being manufactured and will be delivered in a month's time. i ordered purple, nice dark purple. it came in bright pink. not that i don't like pink, but?? *faints*

went to Lovely DeArt at Thomson Plaza & Causeway Point to purchase table cloth, cushions, runners etc. flowery, lacey etc. told my hubby i'm beautifying the house, he terms it as 'girly-fying' the house. oh well, he says she says, i always win in the end anyway! :P i'll post up all my shopping victories soon. haha.

tomorrow town council FINALLY sending their plumber to come check on water pressure, plus delivery of my fridge, washing machine, sofabed and my starhub cable tv set-top box, modem. exciting day tomorrow! uncle also coming to check my kitchen floortiles cos seems like the tiles i chose will absorb liquids and create stains, he say will try to remove and put a layer of sealant on it.

went to Lovely DeArt at Thomson Plaza & Causeway Point to purchase table cloth, cushions, runners etc. flowery, lacey etc. told my hubby i'm beautifying the house, he terms it as 'girly-fying' the house. oh well, he says she says, i always win in the end anyway! :P i'll post up all my shopping victories soon. haha.

tomorrow town council FINALLY sending their plumber to come check on water pressure, plus delivery of my fridge, washing machine, sofabed and my starhub cable tv set-top box, modem. exciting day tomorrow! uncle also coming to check my kitchen floortiles cos seems like the tiles i chose will absorb liquids and create stains, he say will try to remove and put a layer of sealant on it.

'girly-fying' - your hb so cute.. :lol:

your saturday tmr sounds action-packed! i'm also expecting lots of activities tmr (but not as exciting as yours :P ). hope all your deliveries go well..

'girly-fying' - your hb so cute.. :lol:

your saturday tmr sounds action-packed! i'm also expecting lots of activities tmr (but not as exciting as yours :P ). hope all your deliveries go well..

haha u'll have action-packed days once ur reno is over. :P i shifted my delivery dates dunno how many times alr.

haha u'll have action-packed days once ur reno is over. :P i shifted my delivery dates dunno how many times alr.

ya i've had to shift my deliveries as well. but i just told them to KIV it. will call when we're ready for them to deliver so no need to keep calling and changing dates... :P

Hmmm....Sun Plaza at Sembawang? My wife is teaching there on every Sunday....lol......

wow, coincidence!! my son is attending sat afternoon lessons. in fact am thinking of bringing him out and doing one-to-one once he finish the first 2 yrs of JMC. maybe by that time can look for ur wifey... :D

wow, coincidence!! my son is attending sat afternoon lessons. in fact am thinking of bringing him out and doing one-to-one once he finish the first 2 yrs of JMC. maybe by that time can look for ur wifey... :D

Samjie ak...your new house at Sengkang leh...my wife is staying in JW.....this is super far you know...hahaha...the most she intro you some teachers only....

had a very bad weekend. i bought a 3M hook which can hold up to 2kg weight. hung up a clock my mum gave to me and 3 hours later, it came crashing down, it dented my new dustbin, my parquet flooring and broke into pieces.

tried to salvage it using epoxy glue but the cracks are too obvious. its a precious gift from mum and now i really don't know where to find it anymore!! all i know is she got it from thailand years ago and liked it a lot. :( :( :(

can't find any custom hand-painted porcelain clock makers here. seems like they're mostly in the US or UK. dunno how to open mouth and tell mum about it. sigh.. why i so suay? :~

had a very bad weekend. i bought a 3M hook which can hold up to 2kg weight. hung up a clock my mum gave to me and 3 hours later, it came crashing down, it dented my new dustbin, my parquet flooring and broke into pieces.

tried to salvage it using epoxy glue but the cracks are too obvious. its a precious gift from mum and now i really don't know where to find it anymore!! all i know is she got it from thailand years ago and liked it a lot. :(:(:(

can't find any custom hand-painted porcelain clock makers here. seems like they're mostly in the US or UK. dunno how to open mouth and tell mum about it. sigh.. why i so suay? :~

after you put up the 3M, did u leave it there to "stew" for a bit? IIRC, need to do that before you hang anything on it...

after you put up the 3M, did u leave it there to "stew" for a bit? IIRC, need to do that before you hang anything on it...
wat's IIRC?? I got let it stew for almost an hour leh. Not long enough?