Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinktini

Our First Home @ Yew Tee

hi pinktini

saw yr sofa - very nice. ok, will drop by uninova to recee later

can i ask what colour is yr music room paint? very unique colour. Is it some kind of purple?

it's purple. the code name is Mysterious from ICI. :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
my plumber shld be glad i'm not calling him back to strangle him. he did such a horrid job with my tap installation and accessories. got leak, install the corner glass shelf upside down. :curse: lucky my hubby know how to fix, cos i dunwan to deal with the plumber any more. now we researching to see if got any alternative ways to increase water pressure. or else really waste the money alr.

how come the raindance is $500?? including mixer huh? the hansgrohe 27887 Raindance is $268, while the 31760 shower mixer is $130. so we spent abt $398 on the shower area.

you can increase the water flow by removing the filter inside.

that's what the salesperson at mohd sultan told me. but the pressure was too big for me without the filter, so i put the filter back inside.

you can increase the water flow by removing the filter inside.

that's what the salesperson at mohd sultan told me. but the pressure was too big for me without the filter, so i put the filter back inside.

no use leh. i think its the water pressure problem. not cos of the big showerhead. cos the bidet spray beside my WC, also very lousy water pressure. one way we're looking at is to remove the citygas heater and switch to storage heater instead. but cannot decide yet, want to wait for town council to come assess first.

just speaking of that makes me mad, they supposed to come on saturday ard 11am, wait wait until 1pm also no one, call office no one answer. later going to call them and make noise liao, waste my time waiting. :curse:

update: stupid TC say they got no record of us calling them!!! -_-" they will send plumber to check tonight. if still bad, ask us to call them tomorrow.

Edited by pinktini

ya i aso think it's ur water pressure prob cos u staying high floor mah. c wat solution TC can come up with bah

no use leh. i think its the water pressure problem. not cos of the big showerhead. cos the bidet spray beside my WC, also very lousy water pressure. one way we're looking at is to remove the citygas heater and switch to storage heater instead. but cannot decide yet, want to wait for town council to come assess first.

just speaking of that makes me mad, they supposed to come on saturday ard 11am, wait wait until 1pm also no one, call office no one answer. later going to call them and make noise liao, waste my time waiting. :curse:

update: stupid TC say they got no record of us calling them!!! -_-" they will send plumber to check tonight. if still bad, ask us to call them tomorrow.

my town council seems to forget that i called them last week regarding the dirty corridors. today call again, then cannot find my record of calling also :(

my town council seems to forget that i called them last week regarding the dirty corridors. today call again, then cannot find my record of calling also :(

must bug them! really!

sorry a bit lost, but trying to understand. Do you mean if got problem with water pressure, town council can rectify one?

and do you also mean storage heater gives better pressure than citigas heater?

maybe it's their SOP, if u forget to do something, just tell the person 'sorry sir, we got no record of your call'. baaaa

sorry a bit lost, but trying to understand. Do you mean if got problem with water pressure, town council can rectify one?

and do you also mean storage heater gives better pressure than citigas heater?

hmm, i think they can check to see whether water pressure is really low? from my forum-reading, seems like town councils can install booster pumps to improve, so wondering if my block got or not. as for storage heater, tt's also wat i understand from forums leh. but some ppl use citygas heater no problem. guess i'm one of those who has problems. anyone can enlighten me on this?

and my heater is so blardee annoying. i shower hor, the mixer must turn all the way to the left for the heater to light up the fire, then the water of cos becomes scalding hot, so i turn a bit to the right (not even past the halfway mark hor), and it becomes really really cold. i seriously wanted to :bangwall: liao.

maybe it's their SOP, if u forget to do something, just tell the person 'sorry sir, we got no record of your call'. baaaa

hmm, i think they can check to see whether water pressure is really low? from my forum-reading, seems like town councils can install booster pumps to improve, so wondering if my block got or not. as for storage heater, tt's also wat i understand from forums leh. but some ppl use citygas heater no problem. guess i'm one of those who has problems. anyone can enlighten me on this?

and my heater is so blardee annoying. i shower hor, the mixer must turn all the way to the left for the heater to light up the fire, then the water of cos becomes scalding hot, so i turn a bit to the right (not even past the halfway mark hor), and it becomes really really cold. i seriously wanted to :bangwall: liao.

lol. Dump it n get a storage tank.

bedframe & coffee table delivered by hommage yesterday. looks good! except one thing, the colour for the bedframe looks different from what i ordered. i remember i ordered purple, but it came in pink, not that i cannot accept, but a bit hard to buy bedsheets leh. lucky its cloth stuck on with velcro, can easily change, so later going to find eric and ask him abt the cloth, plus check out if they got study tables!

will take pics tonight and upload them... tomorrow ba. :D

lol. Dump it n get a storage tank.
haha, very very tempted. then i wld have wasted $128 on the citygas heater + $60 for installation (or was it $100). dunno if we can uninstall it ourselves though.

yah i think need to pester them every now and then. and i just paid the town council charges! fed up. :curse:

hey pink, sounds like you're having a bit of trouble w/your citygas heater...omg i pray i won't face the same problem...

let us know how you manage to solve it k? :)

hey pinkitini,

we used to get water which was either too hot or too cold also.

have u tried to adjust the setting at the heater from "High" to "Low"?

it worked for us, now we get warm water for showering. :)