Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinktini

Our First Home @ Yew Tee

ohhh.. icic. suggest u call home & bathroom just to check their price? i dunno if its cheaper there la, cos i nv go the mohd sultan branch to see. Their tel is 62534655. I bought from Jessie.

this shld be my shower mixer. :) Art.no. 31760000

hpb00628.jpg

but ya, if ur flat's mixers are still in good condition, then maybe u can save $$. town council is sending their plumber over this weekend to check our water pressure. but i got a feeling it won't be of any use, they'll prob just tell me "it's normal". *shrugs*

will drop by that area this weekend. Go there window shopping. :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

spent quite some time at the house today. sofa from hommage was delivered by uninova. the delivery ppl were very thoughtful. they saw my parquet floor and asked if we bought floor protectors, then helped us to stick it on. they also laid the sofa down very very carefully. no scratches to the floor. hooray! now just waiting for hommage to deliver my bedframe & coffee table. :D

then the locksmith came to change our lock, wanted to DIY, but old door, the holes too small for the newer locks nowadays, want DIY also cannot!

also set up my IKEA lack side table & tv console. more pics on those tomorrow, which will be another busy day. town council plumber coming to check water pressure, one of my colleagues coming to check my floor tiles cos i complain cannot remove the dirt & stain, hopefully he can find ways to chemical wash it clean. followed by harvey norman ppl coming to mount my Philips 42" TV onto the wall in the game room. busy busy day ahead!!

my sofa

IMG_0369.JPG

IMG_0370.JPG

hubby's rockband set & PS3, along with the TV to be set up tomorrow (mu living room is in a mess!!)

IMG_0374.JPG

spent quite some time at the house today. sofa from hommage was delivered by uninova. the delivery ppl were very thoughtful. they saw my parquet floor and asked if we bought floor protectors, then helped us to stick it on. they also laid the sofa down very very carefully. no scratches to the floor. hooray! now just waiting for hommage to deliver my bedframe & coffee table. :D

then the locksmith came to change our lock, wanted to DIY, but old door, the holes too small for the newer locks nowadays, want DIY also cannot!

also set up my IKEA lack side table & tv console. more pics on those tomorrow, which will be another busy day. town council plumber coming to check water pressure, one of my colleagues coming to check my floor tiles cos i complain cannot remove the dirt & stain, hopefully he can find ways to chemical wash it clean. followed by harvey norman ppl coming to mount my Philips 42" TV onto the wall in the game room. busy busy day ahead!!

my sofa

IMG_0369.JPG

hey hey.. so qiao. i went to uninova today to have a look.

erm.. hommage and uninova the same? or hommage is the name of the sofa?

Edited by ne0mesis

hey hey.. so qiao. i went to uninova today to have a look.

erm.. hommage and uninova the same? or hommage is the name of the sofa?

uninova is a sofa manufacturer and retailer at IFC and furniture mall, hommage is a retailer who also able to get stocks from uninova and sell at a slightly cheaper price.

buy from hommage or uninova also get the same quality sofas.

btw, pinktini.

do you encounter any dust on the black gloss wardrobe walls? i planning for black gloss also but scared of dust settling there if not have to go for matt de liao

but matt de not reflective enough :unsure:

uninova is a sofa manufacturer and retailer at IFC and furniture mall, hommage is a retailer who also able to get stocks from uninova and sell at a slightly cheaper price.

thanks for replying on my behalf! :)

btw, pinktini.

do you encounter any dust on the black gloss wardrobe walls? i planning for black gloss also but scared of dust settling there if not have to go for matt de liao

but matt de not reflective enough :unsure:

YES, A LOT OF DUST!!!!! i'm going crazyyyyy!!!! bought feather duster today liao.

thanks for replying on my behalf! :)

YES, A LOT OF DUST!!!!! i'm going crazyyyyy!!!! bought feather duster today liao.

Ooooo, then i really have to think properly before using black gloss :P

matashi: think very very carefully. haha, lucky only my wardrobe area is black (which is bad enough).

just short of my sofa bed and this room would be complete. waiting for Courts delivery next Sat. :) :) :)

IMG_0378.JPG

love the HTS6600, the sound is not bad!

IMG_0376.JPG

off to see curtains tomorrow.

Edited by pinktini

roger roger!

tks

looks like you need a very big bean bag in your study! :D
sofa bed! plus a recliner which i'm bringing over cos mum don't want, so i grab! haha

All looking nice! Hw much u pay for the sofa? I like the colour of ur music room.
thanks! the sofa is abt $1.8k. half-leather.

matashi: think very very carefully. haha, lucky only my wardrobe area is black (which is bad enough).

just short of my sofa bed and this room would be complete. waiting for Courts delivery next Sat. :) :) :)

IMG_0378.JPG

love the HTS6600, the sound is not bad!

IMG_0376.JPG

off to see curtains tomorrow.

hi pinktini

saw yr sofa - very nice. ok, will drop by uninova to recee later

can i ask what colour is yr music room paint? very unique colour. Is it some kind of purple?