Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinktini

Our First Home @ Yew Tee

My wife will go crazy if she sees yr WIW... Wonders wats so nice with a WIW tat very gal wans one???

u nvr see the advertisement.. is it Tiger??? every gal's dream... :D one wardrobe for dresses.. one for shirts, one for skirts, one for pants, one for bags... the list goes on and one....

:D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Me too! I dun have a WIW!!! :( My place is so tiny that all our furniture must measure zhun zhun to squeeze as much usable space as possible. :~

Super GREEN with Envy!!! :D:D

Very very nicely done. Must take alot of pics and post them all up when ur furnitures in.

i will!! :) :)

heya, great to see everything come together into such a nice place!

I'm sure it will look very cosy when all your furniture come in. :)

thanks! i hope so too. will find out when my stuff come in july. :)

My wife will go crazy if she sees yr WIW... Wonders wats so nice with a WIW tat very gal wans one???
u nvr see the advertisement.. is it Tiger??? every gal's dream... :D one wardrobe for dresses.. one for shirts, one for skirts, one for pants, one for bags... the list goes on and one....

heineken! "ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!" don't forget, one for shoes, one for accessories, one for all the gorgeous makeup products.

but... my dream WIW is the one that Mr Big built for Carrie in the 1st Sex and the City movie. walk in and the whole place lights up :dribble:

n not forgetting the convenience of changing within the WIW. no more wet floor when changing after shower. :D

that's Heineken. Haha.. anyway manage to create a small "WIW" for my wife.. LOL.

Duno is it counted as 1 anot. :D

Edited by insane

problems problems problems... after inspecting the house on tuesday, uncle & i listed down all the things to be done.

in order to install my glass doors, they removed the skirting, shldn't have put skirting there in the first place, maybe the flooring ppl didn't know. sian.. now they need to plaster and paint that small portion!

IMG_0354.JPG

doors never close properly. uncle say cos the ppl who fix the glass door brought plastic strip of wrong size, they will come and do it again.

IMG_0361.JPG

this one is the most heartpain mistake. :bangwall: plumber was installing all my fixtures and i wanted a clothes hook there. dunno why so suay, happened there was a hollow spot right where i chose. now got hole, difficult to replace tile also. so what to do??? gonna paste a 3M hook above it and hang a picture or decoration. :curse:

IMG_0365.JPG

later go buy carpet tiles & lockset. time to start cleaning up and shifting stuff in!

that's Heineken. Haha.. anyway manage to create a small "WIW" for my wife.. LOL.

Duno is it counted as 1 anot. :D

mine also small small, due to space constraint. but ok lah, can do.

I think you can still hack away and replace two pieces of tile. You should have some extra tiles leftover. If not, just buy two pieces from the supplier.

post-reno cleaning up is so tiring!! wipe all the cabinets, line them with the plastic liners, scrub the floors (smth wrong with my kitchen floor tiles, got lines, but the one we saw at the hafary showroom dun have), now left with wiping the walls, so much dust!!!!!!!! tomorrow must go see sinseh for my back liao. must be carry too heavy stuff. :(

my LG 42" plasma tv that we bought at the harvey norman expo sale was mounted yesterday, gorgeous!!!

35399_465247706039_548301039_6276821_654

went to ikea last night and bought carpet, rug, side table etc. hubby will be heading back this weekend to buy the TV console cos we cldn't find any other that is cheaper yet nicer. some of our purchases:

LACK side table @ $17.90

20193658.jpg

HAMPEN high pile rug 1.6m x 2.3m @ $149

60188810.jpg

HALSTED door mat @ $9.90 - using this for my piano bench, prevent more scratches to my floor

60144454_110.jpg

Hubby will go back to buy this LACK TV Bench @ $119

30141188_110.jpg

My purchases

MBR: Sleep to Live K-size mattress in Tan/Blue. It's a customised mattress.

MBR Bathroom: Hansgrohe 27887 Raindance + 31760 mixer, KDK 15" ventilation fan.

cos of the water pressure, its feels like its drizzling, instead of raining

Kitchen: Neomedian Granite/Resin sink, Hansgrohe 14870 Mixer, Brandt oven FE811XS1, Tecno T22TG Hob, CityGas heater & dryer, Samsung Diamond Drum 9kg Top Load washing machine, LG GR-B207WLQ fridge (Platinum Silver)

Living/Dining room: LG 42" Plasma Full HD TV (42PQ60), KDK V56K Ceiling fan, L-shaped sofa in half leather, Glass coffee table, Philips EcoMoods hanging lamp

Game room: Philips 42" Full HD LCD TV (42PFL8404), High pile rug (1.6m x 2.3m), Philips HTS6600 Home theater system

Shops: Ideal Bathroom, Home & Bathroom, Philips Lighting, *spam, Harvey Norman, Sim Siang Choon, Lightings.com.sg, Hafary, CityGas, Hommage, Courts, Song Cho, IKEA

Edited by pinktini

My purchases

MBR Bathroom: Hansgrohe 27887 Raindance + 31760 mixer, KDK 15" ventilation fan.

cos of the water pressure, its feels like its drizzling, instead of raining

:o

No way to make the water pressure stronger?

insane: we adjusted the citygas heater water pressure to high. we took a look at the water meter outside our door. dunno how alr. :( its cos our showerhead too big i think. hubby say wan switch to smaller one, but i heartpain. we spent $200++ on it.

insane: we adjusted the citygas heater water pressure to high. we took a look at the water meter outside our door. dunno how alr. :( its cos our showerhead too big i think. hubby say wan switch to smaller one, but i heartpain. we spent $200++ on it.

Check with yr plumber? I also wanted to buy first since now got 25% off. Went the showroom at m.sultan and the sales person told me tat it need abt 1.5bar pressure, if not buy Liao also waste $$. Now I still thinking wan to buy first anot. Can't check the water pressure yet as my hse still haven complete... Scared later buy le water pressure not strong enough, then will be wasting the $500.

Check with yr plumber? I also wanted to buy first since now got 25% off. Went the showroom at m.sultan and the sales person told me tat it need abt 1.5bar pressure, if not buy Liao also waste $$. Now I still thinking wan to buy first anot. Can't check the water pressure yet as my hse still haven complete... Scared later buy le water pressure not strong enough, then will be wasting the $500.
my plumber shld be glad i'm not calling him back to strangle him. he did such a horrid job with my tap installation and accessories. got leak, install the corner glass shelf upside down. :curse: lucky my hubby know how to fix, cos i dunwan to deal with the plumber any more. now we researching to see if got any alternative ways to increase water pressure. or else really waste the money alr.

how come the raindance is $500?? including mixer huh? the hansgrohe 27887 Raindance is $268, while the 31760 shower mixer is $130. so we spent abt $398 on the shower area.

my plumber shld be glad i'm not calling him back to strangle him. he did such a horrid job with my tap installation and accessories. got leak, install the corner glass shelf upside down. :curse: lucky my hubby know how to fix, cos i dunwan to deal with the plumber any more. now we researching to see if got any alternative ways to increase water pressure. or else really waste the money alr.

how come the raindance is $500?? including mixer huh? the hansgrohe 27887 Raindance is $268, while the 31760 shower mixer is $130. so we spent abt $398 on the shower area.

the one i wana get is the raindance S150 shower set. #27893000 price: $581.9 before GST n discount. got this at the m.sultan showroom.yr mixer so cheap? i cant find yr mixer in the catalogue, correct part no? Was thinking get the rainshower will do, cos my flat comes with the shower mixer n basin mixers, don wana waste $$ get new ones.

the one i wana get is the raindance S150 shower set. #27893000 price: $581.9 before GST n discount. got this at the m.sultan showroom.yr mixer so cheap? i cant find yr mixer in the catalogue, correct part no? Was thinking get the rainshower will do, cos my flat comes with the shower mixer n basin mixers, don wana waste $$ get new ones.
ohhh.. icic. suggest u call home & bathroom just to check their price? i dunno if its cheaper there la, cos i nv go the mohd sultan branch to see. Their tel is 62534655. I bought from Jessie.

this shld be my shower mixer. :) Art.no. 31760000

hpb00628.jpg

but ya, if ur flat's mixers are still in good condition, then maybe u can save $$. town council is sending their plumber over this weekend to check our water pressure. but i got a feeling it won't be of any use, they'll prob just tell me "it's normal". *shrugs*

Edited by pinktini