Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinktini

Our First Home @ Yew Tee

perhaps is during the confinement, that's why the stringency.

no personal experience though but i feel if it's a one day affair, am quite sure is plausible. i suggest try again and worse come to worse, back it up with a letter from the MP in your constituency eh?

Yeah GE coming soon so the MP will be more than willing to help. Faster go find your MP and ask him to send or write a letter to Mindef.

hihi, thanks, ya, some friends also advised me to write in to MP. but managed to get info from other guy friends who been to NS that can book out for immediate family member's wedding. just that must quickly ask the PS or CO on the first day of enlistment. they also say CMPB wont bother with all the paperwork for just one recruit who haven't go in yet. one of them ask his PS/CO. he went in, 2nd day come out attend wedding alr. think we're gonna try that out. go straight to the person with authority. hehe.

another thing is i dun even noe who my MP is. i think is Seng Han Thong la, but the AMK-YCK website only states they in charge of which HDB blocks, never indicate which private estate. and the only time i see any sign of PAP is when the elections come and i see banners around the estate. :P :P :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

supposed to rest today cos on sick leave. but ended up packing my stuff into boxes. now then i know i own so much stuff. and i'm only moving one ROOM into a house. imagine next time i move again, i think i will take a year to finish moving out man...

managed to take some more photos on saturday. the plumber didn't do a good job with the taps, seems like its leaking. getting them to check it again this week. here are some pics!

my kitchen sink

IMG_0359.JPG

MBR Bathroom with Bravat sink & Toto tap (dubbed the 'alien' tap by the hubby)

IMG_0363.JPG

my store cabinet (no storeroom ma)

IMG_0344.JPG

my feature wall

IMG_0338.JPG

IMG_0339.JPG

wow pinktini!

cant believe i missed out ur blog for such a long time!

everything's looking so good :)

n ur house really reminds me of mine!

haha... cos urs whole house teak flooring n mine parquet :D

wow pinktini!

cant believe i missed out ur blog for such a long time!

everything's looking so good :)

n ur house really reminds me of mine!

haha... cos urs whole house teak flooring n mine parquet :D

hehe. welcome back and gam xia!

ya, its a very shiok feeling to see everything coming to life from the initial sketchings I had. Sometimes I keep looking back the pre-reno photos and go wahhhh....

hey pinktini, nice to see that everything is almost up! happy for you!

your house has a very girly feel with the flowers and pink tones here & there...plus that toto tap is too cute! must have been $$ eh?

love the floors and the ample storage space. i see so much potential in the hall - gosh its huge!

when's the moving in date?

hey pinktini, nice to see that everything is almost up! happy for you!

your house has a very girly feel with the flowers and pink tones here & there...plus that toto tap is too cute! must have been $$ eh?

love the floors and the ample storage space. i see so much potential in the hall - gosh its huge!

when's the moving in date?

hehe, thanks! feel free to come and see when everything is moved in. I alr packing stuff into boxes and moving bit by bit. Hubby will move in first to stay during weekends. I only move in after the wedding in November.

my hubby prob nv expect it to turn out so girly, but i think he is resigned to his fate la. he saw my hello kitty collection alr want to faint. but i know he is secretly devising some plan to counter-attack with his gundams. :P

The Toto tap i bought from Home & Bathroom @ Balestier Rd for $180.

hehe, thanks! feel free to come and see when everything is moved in. I alr packing stuff into boxes and moving bit by bit. Hubby will move in first to stay during weekends. I only move in after the wedding in November.

my hubby prob nv expect it to turn out so girly, but i think he is resigned to his fate la. he saw my hello kitty collection alr want to faint. but i know he is secretly devising some plan to counter-attack with his gundams. :P

The Toto tap i bought from Home & Bathroom @ Balestier Rd for $180.

pinktini, swee!!! :good: organise a home visit!! haha...

at least ur hubby resigned to fate, mine simply refused to hv any pink or whatsoever. it's all woody colours....lucky him. this i chinchye cos wood is everlasting colours so i'm ok.

ur hubby n mine can be buddy liao. gundam siao....mine already said way way way before reno he wants a display cabinet this round for his "babies" cos the last flat he has no place to showcase. :rolleyes:

Edited by samgalz

love the way you did up your house! i am envious of all that storage!!

yes yes... i :dribble: oso!!!!!!! esp the WIW!!! OMG!!!

pinktini, swee!!! :good: organise a home visit!! haha...

at least ur hubby resigned to fate, mine simply refused to hv any pink or whatsoever. it's all woody colours....lucky him. this i chinchye cos wood is everlasting colours so i'm ok.

ur hubby n mine can be buddy liao. gundam siao....mine already said way way way before reno he wants a display cabinet this round for his "babies" cos the last flat he has no place to showcase. :rolleyes:

hahaha, ok i will once home ready! my hubby only got 2 or 3 completed gundam at the moment. i know he got another box somewhere waiting to be assembled. and tt's cos he got no space in his room right now. i can't imagine when he now has a house to display. -_-"

your WIW is so beautiful.. my next hm will be like yours.. !!! hehehe
yes yes... i :dribble: oso!!!!!!! esp the WIW!!! OMG!!!
thank you everyone! i'm a shopaholic, need a lot a lot of space!

alritey, off to the house now, inspection plus a few loose ends to tie up with Uncle and my electrician.

Edited by pinktini

Me too! I dun have a WIW!!! :( My place is so tiny that all our furniture must measure zhun zhun to squeeze as much usable space as possible. :~

Super GREEN with Envy!!! :D:D

Very very nicely done. Must take alot of pics and post them all up when ur furnitures in.