Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinktini

Our First Home @ Yew Tee

Hi Pink! Heard my name being mentioned, heh heh. Hey, your house is coming along very nicely. Like your choice of tiles for the bathroom. Very classical and Victorian. Your hubby managed to fix the bookcase back or not :D

If you're looking for that fancy number plate thingy, you can check out the home exhibitions at Expo.

I got mine there but it was many moons back. Dunno whether those stuff are still in style or not.

wahh... u're like some superhero, mention name and u appear. hehehe. the bookcase we left in a corner, thought we'll fix it up after the reno is over cos the house so dusty now. then our carpenter saw it, and he say he'll do it for us. the next day it was all fixed up! yea!! lucky us.

thanks for the tip, i've been googling local websites, can't seem to find any company which does it. i'll wait for the next home fair and pop by then. how's the new house?? waiting for pics!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
wahh... u're like some superhero, mention name and u appear. hehehe. the bookcase we left in a corner, thought we'll fix it up after the reno is over cos the house so dusty now. then our carpenter saw it, and he say he'll do it for us. the next day it was all fixed up! yea!! lucky us.

thanks for the tip, i've been googling local websites, can't seem to find any company which does it. i'll wait for the next home fair and pop by then. how's the new house?? waiting for pics!

pinktini, i ever saw at toa payoh hub...u know the corner near burger king where they hv alot of those small kiosk selling things? there is one kiosk selling door number plate. seems like quite alot of designs to choose. din ask much since I have no intention at that time to do it. maybe I also will pop back there to check out since I think likely my gate also no number plate.... :(

u can go have a look lor...

pinktini, i ever saw at toa payoh hub...u know the corner near burger king where they hv alot of those small kiosk selling things? there is one kiosk selling door number plate. seems like quite alot of designs to choose. din ask much since I have no intention at that time to do it. maybe I also will pop back there to check out since I think likely my gate also no number plate.... :(

u can go have a look lor...

now that u mention it, i vaguely remember some stall like that. cos always walk pass nv pay attention. i'll check it out next week when i go to toa payoh to buy my bro an old-generation hp with no camera to prepare for NS life. wahahaha

now that u mention it, i vaguely remember some stall like that. cos always walk pass nv pay attention. i'll check it out next week when i go to toa payoh to buy my bro an old-generation hp with no camera to prepare for NS life. wahahaha

another one is one renotalk forumner who do some number plate to sell...

check it out at http://blissndreams.blogspot.com/2008/02/c...umber-sign.html

The Kitchen & The Shoe Cabinet

Stainless steel backing and black galaxy granite countertop up. Still short of stainless steel rod which will be fixed by father-in-law's buddy.

IMG_0305.JPG

IMG_0306.JPG

IMG_0309.JPG

Shoe cabinet w umbrella holder

IMG_0331.JPG

IMG_0337.JPG

your shoe cabinet so big...lotsa space for shoes, i like! i'm assuming your hb's shoes will take up about one shelf? :P
*blink blink* i where got so bad to my hubby. hahahahaha... but he everytime nag me la, say why women so mahfan, men only need 3 pairs of footwear - sports shoes, work shoes, slipper. while i'll be like, i need one for my black dress, one for jeans, one for white, red, pink, blah blah blah... until he just shake head and zone off.

this cabinet can put abt 30 pairs, i think it should be enough la. i hope. :P

yeah, got dedicated spot for umbrella... :good:
haha ya, cos the carpenter say, would it funny to suddenly start the cabinet at the beam. so i told him to add an umbrella holder there.

*blink blink* i where got so bad to my hubby. hahahahaha... but he everytime nag me la, say why women so mahfan, men only need 3 pairs of footwear - sports shoes, work shoes, slipper. while i'll be like, i need one for my black dress, one for jeans, one for white, red, pink, blah blah blah... until he just shake head and zone off.

this cabinet can put abt 30 pairs, i think it should be enough la. i hope. :P

my hb's shoes also very little. which is why i said i assume your hb's shoes only takes up about a shelf...haha...i'll be happy to have so much storage in my house!

The Kitchen & The Shoe Cabinet

Stainless steel backing and black galaxy granite countertop up. Still short of stainless steel rod which will be fixed by father-in-law's buddy.

IMG_0305.JPG

IMG_0306.JPG

IMG_0309.JPG

Shoe cabinet w umbrella holder

IMG_0331.JPG

IMG_0337.JPG

Oh My goodness!!! everything looks so good! i love it especially the WALK IN WARDROBE!

my hb's shoes also very little. which is why i said i assume your hb's shoes only takes up about a shelf...haha...i'll be happy to have so much storage in my house!
hehe, ya i know wat u mean. but i think i'm going to try to convert him to experiment having a few more pairs of shoes. so i'll leave another 2 or 3 shelves for him. :P

Oh My goodness!!! everything looks so good! i love it especially the WALK IN WARDROBE!
thanks!! :)

update: plumber coming to install the last remaning MBR bathroom sink & kitchen sink tomorrow. Citygas ppl coming to check heater & dryer cos not working. Last round of floor varnishing in the afternoon. And after the electrician comes by next week. All I'm left with is to buy carpet tiles and lay it in the game room. and the house will be complete!

Digressing away from the reno. appealing for some advice from anyone who might know anybody in such a situation before.

my wedding is going to be held later this year. my brother is enlisting into the army (he just completed his poly studies) just 5 days before my wedding. There is a compulsory 2 weeks confinement period. So we wrote in to CMPB with all the documentary proof - church booking confirmation, hotel contract & hotel deposit receipt. We were feeling hopeful cos it is an immediate family member after all. We asked first for early enlistment. Rejected. Then we asked for a day off. Rejected. "cannot interrupt training."

Now, I don't know if we want to try again, cos my parents are worried if we keep pushing on this matter, they're gonna make life difficult for my bro in the army. And I definitely cannot change my wedding date. It's just quite upsetting that my own dear brother cannot be at my wedding. Has anyone come across such a situation before?

Digressing away from the reno. appealing for some advice from anyone who might know anybody in such a situation before.

my wedding is going to be held later this year. my brother is enlisting into the army (he just completed his poly studies) just 5 days before my wedding. There is a compulsory 2 weeks confinement period. So we wrote in to CMPB with all the documentary proof - church booking confirmation, hotel contract & hotel deposit receipt. We were feeling hopeful cos it is an immediate family member after all. We asked first for early enlistment. Rejected. Then we asked for a day off. Rejected. "cannot interrupt training."

Now, I don't know if we want to try again, cos my parents are worried if we keep pushing on this matter, they're gonna make life difficult for my bro in the army. And I definitely cannot change my wedding date. It's just quite upsetting that my own dear brother cannot be at my wedding. Has anyone come across such a situation before?

perhaps is during the confinement, that's why the stringency.

no personal experience though but i feel if it's a one day affair, am quite sure is plausible. i suggest try again and worse come to worse, back it up with a letter from the MP in your constituency eh?

Yeah GE coming soon so the MP will be more than willing to help. Faster go find your MP and ask him to send or write a letter to Mindef.