Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinktini

Our First Home @ Yew Tee

mysweetlittlethings: okok, tt wld be great, thanks!!

ok i'm going to homefix marina sq later to check out stuff, anyone needs me to find out prices of the droolicious items from simple human?

pls help me see if got the shower caddy!! :dribble: i wanna know the price!! thank u!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
pls help me see if got the shower caddy!! :dribble: i wanna know the price!! thank u!

coldflamez: haha, no preference leh. my current home is on the left, while the hubby's is on the right. so both ways also can.

lilithfiend: don't have lehh... also don't have the kitchen roll holder. :( the guy say their marina sq branch has the most complete selection for simple human. but he mentioned if really want something they don't have, he can check with the manager if they can bring it in.

the toilet roll holder is $139.. :jawdrop: hubby literally dragged me away from it. :no: i told him, aiya, just measure first, who knows, maybe cannot fit leh?? :notti: wahahaha, so we got the estimate dimensions, waiting for my bathroom glass wall to be up before making any decision.

and i saw some other stuff, in case anyone is interested..

tension caddy - $368.00

slim trash can - $45.90

sink caddy (kitchen) - $39.00

they also have the dish racks, cabinet pull-outs, other trashcans and the napkin holder.

mysweetlittlethings: okok, tt wld be great, thanks!!

ok i'm going to homefix marina sq later to check out stuff, anyone needs me to find out prices of the droolicious items from simple human?

hi pinktini,

this is the pic - can place 2 rolls on it :)

d10fbde7.jpg

c5138c6e.jpg

hi pinktini,

this is the pic - can place 2 rolls on it :)

d10fbde7.jpg

hey hey, thanks!! this doesn't look too bad, i guess this is a cheaper alternative to my expensive simplehuman stuff. :P can share how much and where did u buy this from? hehe

went to the house yesterday, nothing new to update. maybe they're doing up the wardrobes in their factory before bringing over. hope they can get my feature wall can be up by 19 June, cos my TV delivery is then.

doesn't help that my wedding banquet coordinator is giving me headache. stupid irresponsible co-od resigned w/o telling her colleagues to followup on my requests. no wonder prev to her leaving, she takes a week to reply to my simple email requests to meet up with her cos i needed to settle details!!!! :bangwall:

coldflamez: haha, no preference leh. my current home is on the left, while the hubby's is on the right. so both ways also can.

lilithfiend: don't have lehh... also don't have the kitchen roll holder. :( the guy say their marina sq branch has the most complete selection for simple human. but he mentioned if really want something they don't have, he can check with the manager if they can bring it in.

the toilet roll holder is $139.. :jawdrop: hubby literally dragged me away from it. :no: i told him, aiya, just measure first, who knows, maybe cannot fit leh?? :notti: wahahaha, so we got the estimate dimensions, waiting for my bathroom glass wall to be up before making any decision.

and i saw some other stuff, in case anyone is interested..

tension caddy - $368.00

slim trash can - $45.90

sink caddy (kitchen) - $39.00

they also have the dish racks, cabinet pull-outs, other trashcans and the napkin holder.

.........the toilet roll holder's price is extortionate! but i did a quick calculation on vpost's website, if u bring the item in from the states, shipping will amount to about S$50 which then brings the total price to around $139 too. so i think you're gonna have to find another option..

hey hey, thanks!! this doesn't look too bad, i guess this is a cheaper alternative to my expensive simplehuman stuff. :P can share how much and where did u buy this from? hehe

hi,

i bought it at howard storage at PP - if i remember correctly - about S$20 plus :)

hi,

i bought it at howard storage at PP - if i remember correctly - about S$20 plus :)

haha, much much cheaper than simple human. thanks for the rec! i'll wait till glass door is up before i decide wat to do.

Hi Pinktini,

Can I find out more abt the 15" KDK ventilation fan, hope u don't find me "loso" hor..

1) where did you purchase it?

2) how much is the fan and installation chgs?

3) Need to apply permit?

4) where did you place it, window grill or panel? Possible to take pict and show me?

TQ :)

Hi Pinktini,

Can I find out more abt the 15" KDK ventilation fan, hope u don't find me "loso" hor..

1) where did you purchase it?

2) how much is the fan and installation chgs?

3) Need to apply permit?

4) where did you place it, window grill or panel? Possible to take pict and show me?

TQ :)

1) where did you purchase it? - Everjoint @ AMK

2) how much is the fan and installation chgs? - Got it for $52, no installation charges cos my electrician will be doing it for me.

3) Need to apply permit? - I'm not sure, need to apply one arh?

4) where did you place it, window grill or panel? Possible to take pict and show me? - i'm asking them to replace the window panes with a piece of glass on one side. no pic cos haven't fixed yet. my electrician said it'll be one of the last things installed.

1) where did you purchase it? - Everjoint @ AMK

2) how much is the fan and installation chgs? - Got it for $52, no installation charges cos my electrician will be doing it for me.

3) Need to apply permit? - I'm not sure, need to apply one arh?

4) where did you place it, window grill or panel? Possible to take pict and show me? - i'm asking them to replace the window panes with a piece of glass on one side. no pic cos haven't fixed yet. my electrician said it'll be one of the last things installed.

Thanks for your info.

What's the model that you got?

Updates!

When i went to the place on Sunday, everything was still the same, no new additions. But yesterday afternoon, the carpenter asked me down to discuss some matters, and wahhhh, super shiok to see the doors up along with my wardrobe and feature wall!! IT'S ALL COMING TOGETHER FINALLY!!!

My walk in wardrobe, but with cupboard doors. Dressing table still not up.

IMG_0002.JPG

MBR bathroom door

IMG_0004.JPG

Glass panel up, except for the swing door. Seems there might be enough space to put toilet roll holder in between!

IMG_0007.JPG

My simple feature wall with a cabinet opening on the left where wires are. Intend to install OpenNet inside there. dunno can or not. Feature wall laminate is Camomile from EDL.

IMG_0009.JPG

Glass wall for game room, only the first fixed panel is up. Got one more fixed panel and a swing door on the right.

IMG_0018.JPG

Part 2...

My kitchen entrance bi-fold door up!

IMG_0013.JPG

Common bathroom shower sliding door

IMG_0015.JPG

Common bathroom entrance

IMG_0014.JPG

View of kitchen door & bathroom door

IMG_0017.JPG

Lastly, my gate! Then now i realise.. -_-" no unit number. But i saw Umaisarah's previous home's doorplate, it dangles on a rod, quite cool, maybe might get there. But no urgency now.

IMG_0022.JPG

Hi Pink! Heard my name being mentioned, heh heh. Hey, your house is coming along very nicely. Like your choice of tiles for the bathroom. Very classical and Victorian. Your hubby managed to fix the bookcase back or not :D

If you're looking for that fancy number plate thingy, you can check out the home exhibitions at Expo.

I got mine there but it was many moons back. Dunno whether those stuff are still in style or not.