Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinktini

Our First Home @ Yew Tee

Hi everyone, I need some advice. Where would you place the toilet roll holder if you were me? The shower area on the left of the WC will have a glass wall installed on top of the curb.

wow space looks kinda tight but i'd put the toilet roll holder between the glass wall and the wc. not sure if you have enough space though. or get one of those standing holders la..

91178b.jpg

From Simple Human

nice too!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
wow space looks kinda tight but i'd put the toilet roll holder between the glass wall and the wc. not sure if you have enough space though. or get one of those standing holders la..

91178b.jpg

From Simple Human

nice too!

i dun think there's much space btw WC and wall. the simple human product looks good!! wld u by any chance know where they sell that in singapore? cos it seems that they dun ship internationally, need to go via vpost or some other online shopping mtd.

i dun think there's much space btw WC and wall. the simple human product looks good!! wld u by any chance know where they sell that in singapore? cos it seems that they dun ship internationally, need to go via vpost or some other online shopping mtd.

can try homefix, i think they sell simplehuman stuff, but not sure if they've got this particular product.

if you don't want to go via vpost, can consider this one from amazon instead (they ship internationally for certain products, this included):

21t5AtcSUsL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Edited by lilithfiend

can try homefix, i think they sell simplehuman stuff, but not sure if they've got this particular product.

if you don't want to go via vpost, can consider this one from amazon instead (they ship internationally for certain products, this included):

actually the homefix at harbourfront does have a section on simple human, you may wanna pop by to check it out.

I know i know!! I saw in Homefix Marina Sq. but hor, price very nice wor......$100+ i c liao :dribble: but hor ex leh for a holder.

lilithfiend: i like the cover for the extra rolls in the first product u showed me. :D

joseeng: thanks!

samgalz: wahhh.. $100. haha, i think i'll still go check it out. cos it seems tough to place toilet roll holder on any of the walls. that reason, plus the picture make my wallet itchy alr.

lilithfiend: i like the cover for the extra rolls in the first product u showed me. :D

joseeng: thanks!

samgalz: wahhh.. $100. haha, i think i'll still go check it out. cos it seems tough to place toilet roll holder on any of the walls. that reason, plus the picture make my wallet itchy alr.

wahaha, sorry to make u gian.. :P but $100 is pretty pricey..let us know if u end up buying it k?

wahaha, sorry to make u gian.. :P but $100 is pretty pricey..let us know if u end up buying it k?

the moment i saw it in Homefix, i was so happy cos i saw in the website i was :dribble: but once i saw the price tag i drop it back.... :( but the holder feels so solid... dun think i can get it...wallet already burning. :( so if pinktini gets it we will all :dribble: at hers :lol:

the other simplehuman things also pretty ex. the trash bin i saw and like was like $90??!!

lilithfiend & samgalz: wahh.. like that if i end up buying, i must also go buy some plastic cover to protect it from all the drool. hahahaha. yea i saw the other stuff in their site, i like the kitchen roll holder, can tear off easily kind.

the moment i saw it in Homefix, i was so happy cos i saw in the website i was :dribble: but once i saw the price tag i drop it back.... :( but the holder feels so solid... dun think i can get it...wallet already burning. :( so if pinktini gets it we will all :dribble: at hers :lol:

the other simplehuman things also pretty ex. the trash bin i saw and like was like $90?? !!

apparently, their prices are high cos the quality of their stuff is really good and lasts forever. i wouldn't pay for it though, at least not for now la..haha!

lilithfiend & samgalz: wahh.. like that if i end up buying, i must also go buy some plastic cover to protect it from all the drool. hahahaha. yea i saw the other stuff in their site, i like the kitchen roll holder, can tear off easily kind.

i also like the kitchen roll holder. but my fave still is the shower caddy..i love that we can store bottles upside down and there's also space to put razor and toothbrush!

apparently, their prices are high cos the quality of their stuff is really good and lasts forever. i wouldn't pay for it though, at least not for now la..haha!

i also like the kitchen roll holder. but my fave still is the shower caddy..i love that we can store bottles upside down and there's also space to put razor and toothbrush!

ok, i'm gonna drag the hubby for Home Fix shopping this weekend. ;)

din c the shower caddy that u n me wanted...there is another caddy they are selling at the Homefix but i still prefer the one u put up.

yeah, initially hubby like it too. but with the price tag so high, he also shake his head.... :(

ok, i'm gonna drag the hubby for Home Fix shopping this weekend. ;)

Hi pinktini,

U can try howard stoarge - my current place do not hv a toilet roll holder too. I bought one that can be hook onto the water tank, it fits nicely beside the tank and very affordable. :)

Can take pic and show you tonight. :)

mysweetlittlethings: okok, tt wld be great, thanks!!

ok i'm going to homefix marina sq later to check out stuff, anyone needs me to find out prices of the droolicious items from simple human?

Hi everyone, I need some advice. Where would you place the toilet roll holder if you were me? The shower area on the left of the WC will have a glass wall installed on top of the curb.

IMG_0225.JPG

My advice is to think which hand you will use to pull the toilet paper and you know.... :P