Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rivest

Hoe Kee And American Standard

Doing some research on WCs. Hoe Kee claims to carry American Standard. From their webpage, the logo I saw was this:

AMS.gif

Then I went to American Standard's website proper, the logo is this:

amstd_logo.gif

Looks fishy. Do they really carry American Standard products that feature the Champion 4 flushing system?

Anyone knows?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Doing some research on WCs. Hoe Kee claims to carry American Standard. From their webpage, the logo I saw was this:

AMS.gif

Then I went to American Standard's website proper, the logo is this:

amstd_logo.gif

Looks fishy. Do they really carry American Standard products that feature the Champion 4 flushing system?

Anyone knows?

Try other shop.

When you buy WC & basin from them, they will sell you the acc separately.

A few dollar here and there can add up to few hundred dollars.

e.g. You buy basin, they will sell you the stopper and the under water trap separately.

I brought the same model from another shop, all acc come included. 1 basin I save about $30.

Just the hood and cooker, 2 x WC, 2 x basin set, I save about $300 compare to them.

I don't like their business practices too.

a,merican std wc installed at my old plc, both the flushing systems broke down aft 6 mths ,

their after sale svc is horrid!!!

I went down to have a look myself. None of the WCs model match that of americanstandard-us.com and they are selling them for a high price.

I'm not saying they are cheating, do judge for yourself.

It's really sad that retailers in sg have to resort to tactics like these. Come up with some european or american sounding name but are actually ...