Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Batman

Lee Mansion

this is the completed altar, together with its 'residents' ;)

IMG_2848.jpg

1 minor problem though, as my electrician is not available these few days, the wires were not being able to concealed n left dangling by the side.

luckily this is a 'solve-able' problem :)

Edited by Batman

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

more pics:

MBR toilet w shower screen half done, bcos the glass contractor had 'over cut' 1 piece, which will result in having a groove if its to be installed.

but its not a major problem and the glass will rectify it to be done by this Friday.

IMG_2842.jpg

common toilet w shower screen n BIG SIZED wc :P no problems over here:

IMG_2839.jpg

thanks bro. to be precise, its LED lighting. got 7 colors which can be 'programmed' to on 1 single color or in combo. hehe

thanks bro. to be precise, its LED lighting. got 7 colors which can be 'programmed' to on 1 single color or in combo. hehe

Yes yes should have guessed that it's LED, in fact i saw 1 dining light at lightings where the LED can change color just like a christmas tree leh hahahaha chio :good: but wifey dun like so din get that dining light in the end :P

more pics:

MBR toilet w shower screen half done, bcos the glass contractor had 'over cut' 1 piece, which will result in having a groove if its to be installed.

but its not a major problem and the glass will rectify it to be done by this Friday.

IMG_2842.jpg

IMG_2839.jpg

batman bro....

your great reno progress huh.... :good: ...and especially the black color theme MBR toilet...uhmmm......... :notti: ...your "batman" use huh....black black N CLASSY... :good: ..NICE !

this is the completed altar, together with its 'residents' ;)

IMG_2848.jpg

1 minor problem though, as my electrician is not available these few days, the wires were not being able to concealed n left dangling by the side.

luckily this is a 'solve-able' problem :)

Hi.

Nice Altar. Can share the dimension & cost pls ? Thx

Hi.

hi batman,

your altar is superb! super like the lighting, btw, it looks a little too "overcrowded" leh. i saw a good space between your altar and the wall, why don't ask your carpenter to "upgrade" it by widening it? just kapo lah. haha

elephant

more pics:

IMG_2842.jpg

IMG_2839.jpg

hi batman,

your shower screen in your other toilet looks very neat! only on top got frame! but is it strong to bear the weight of the door?

kapo again... haha

elephant

Yes yes should have guessed that it's LED, in fact i saw 1 dining light at lightings where the LED can change color just like a christmas tree leh hahahaha chio :good: but wifey dun like so din get that dining light in the end :P

hehe for dining i think not so suitable lor. cos wat r e chances that u will use the change color effect while having dinner right? :)

in my case, my mother likes the 7-color changing effect. so have to buy for her. hehe

Hi.

the altar is about H9ft, W7ft, D2ft cos I cant remember the exact inches as I customised it according to FS ruler for auspiciousness

hi batman,

your altar is superb! super like the lighting, btw, it looks a little too "overcrowded" leh. i saw a good space between your altar and the wall, why don't ask your carpenter to "upgrade" it by widening it? just kapo lah. haha

elephant

no worries bro. the gap is being left there on purpose as it is a "cai" spot and hence cannot be covered. initially my mother wanted to "qing" the Tua Pei Kong to temple, but last minute she decided not to. hence a bit crowded now. but as long as she's happy, i'm happy too :)

hi batman,

your shower screen in your other toilet looks very neat! only on top got frame! but is it strong to bear the weight of the door?

kapo again... haha

elephant

no problem, we r all here to share :) theres a bottom guide track to help keep the glass in place as u open n close. if u want, i can take a pic over e weekend to share wif u :)

Hi Brother Batman,

Your toilets are really huge! I, personally, not really a black & red person. But the decal of rose on your red tiles really interest me. Maybe can ask Adrian to do that for my master bedroom toilet. Is there other design?

Congratz,

Ahweewee

wee wee!!! how's urs getting along? started already?

trust me, the toilets aint that big. especially the common toilet. its only just nice.

all credits to Adrian, cos he's e one who propose the black red theme n he was e one who chose point out the rosey tiles to us when we were at the shop selecting tiles back then. more credits to him bcos the rosey tiles cost abt 11-12psf, whilst our quote is only for tiles up to 3.50psf. he gladly absorb the cost difference as we'd chosen cheaper tiles for other areas. so its a give n take.

Bro Batman,

Checking thru your blog...good progress and everything is nicely done up... :good:

More photos to share.... :D

Cheers...