Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
matchgirl

Confused About Birth Elements And Home Bagua

Hi,

I just bought my new home and after calculating my compass direction, it is facing south and sitting on north direction. Hence, it is a Kan Fire House, right?

By using the calculation on the website, I was determined as KUA type, strong yin water (wood) tiger. My favorable elements are wood and earth. However, when I calculate for my husband, he is a KUN type, strong yin wood (metal) monkey. Hence, his favorable elements are fire and metal. May I know how can if my Kan Fire house is good for both of us? And if, not, what are the remedies I can do?

In view of renovating my new home, I know that I need to focus first on the 5 elements bagua, using colours and materials to enhance the areas right? And also, I need to enhance my house missing bagua areas.

Both my bedrooms are in the SW, W, NW and N (a small corner) directions. And, the main doors of the bedrooms are both in the SW area, facing the living room ( S and SE areas). With our birth elements calculation, my husband and I do not have a common direction to face for our sleeping position. May I know what is the best accommodating sleeping position for both of us?

Thank you so much for your great help... I'm so confused..

t_oruusouf41pm_f70c5fc.png

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi,

I just bought my new home and after calculating my compass direction, it is facing south and sitting on north direction. Hence, it is a Kan Fire House, right?

By using the calculation on the website, I was determined as KUA type, strong yin water (wood) tiger. My favorable elements are wood and earth. However, when I calculate for my husband, he is a KUN type, strong yin wood (metal) monkey. Hence, his favorable elements are fire and metal. May I know how can if my Kan Fire house is good for both of us? And if, not, what are the remedies I can do?

In view of renovating my new home, I know that I need to focus first on the 5 elements bagua, using colours and materials to enhance the areas right? And also, I need to enhance my house missing bagua areas.

Both my bedrooms are in the SW, W, NW and N (a small corner) directions. And, the main doors of the bedrooms are both in the SW area, facing the living room ( S and SE areas). With our birth elements calculation, my husband and I do not have a common direction to face for our sleeping position. May I know what is the best accommodating sleeping position for both of us?

Thank you so much for your great help... I'm so confused..

t_oruusouf41pm_f70c5fc.png

Hi

It should be called a "Kan" water house. This method names it after the sitting direction. If there is any new nethod using new phrases, then I'm not sure.

If what you read which is usually base on bazhai (east and west group), then more things can happen after you follow.

Get a fsm, don't get confused. But getting the right fsm is another confusion...haha

Hi

It should be called a "Kan" water house. This method names it after the sitting direction. If there is any new nethod using new phrases, then I'm not sure.

If what you read which is usually base on bazhai (east and west group), then more things can happen after you follow.

Get a fsm, don't get confused. But getting the right fsm is another confusion...haha

Cos my hubby says dun need to be so particular n hire a fsm. if we do so, he might ask us to change alot of our house reno stuffs, which will cost a bomb man.. so im jus trying to pick up a few tips online to do the fengshui reading myself.. hahaha..

hope its gives me a peace of mind only.. i tink we shd always follow the house bagua first rite? enhance the specific area with the particular colour and elements..??

Cos my hubby says dun need to be so particular n hire a fsm. if we do so, he might ask us to change alot of our house reno stuffs, which will cost a bomb man.. so im jus trying to pick up a few tips online to do the fengshui reading myself.. hahaha..

hope its gives me a peace of mind only.. i tink we shd always follow the house bagua first rite? enhance the specific area with the particular colour and elements..??

Sounds like another me of the past. I got a lot of tips from seniors, moderators, experts and even fsm themselves in their posts. Ended a mess!

Every house is very individual, whatever I say, you can only take it with a pinch of salt. Regarding colors should ok.

Anyway, if your home is still sweet, don't need pepper from fsm....

Applying colors ro bagua guide also quite safe.

Sounds like another me of the past. I got a lot of tips from seniors, moderators, experts and even fsm themselves in their posts. Ended a mess!

Every house is very individual, whatever I say, you can only take it with a pinch of salt. Regarding colors should ok.

Anyway, if your home is still sweet, don't need pepper from fsm....

Applying colors ro bagua guide also quite safe.

Thanks for ur help ya.. Im looking at alot of feng shui webbies to learn more.. I dun really understand how to read the flying star theory. The numbers on the top left n right of each main numbers represents? If the numbers are good mountain or water stars, where should they be at? What does the main numbers represent as well?

Thanks for ur help ya.. Im looking at alot of feng shui webbies to learn more.. I dun really understand how to read the flying star theory. The numbers on the top left n right of each main numbers represents? If the numbers are good mountain or water stars, where should they be at? What does the main numbers represent as well?

Nob prob la! Top left is for mountain, top right is for water and main one is the "Yun" or 20 years cycle.

Nob prob la! Top left is for mountain, top right is for water and main one is the "Yun" or 20 years cycle.

match girl since you bought the place already and being in a apartment, you can't really change much. (As in you can't move the masterbedroom to some other places; unlike landed property)

Thus a feng shui audit may be too late for you. usually we do feng shui even before buying a place. Example, we do not want to buy a lousy car and then hope that the repair shop can repair the car. if can repair good. what if cannot??! :)

My advise are:

1. In classical feng shui, colours are not important. paint the colours you like. (Imagine, you lack fire in your ba zhi, i don't think you want to paint the house red?!)

2. Feng shui is about logical sense and making the surrounding comfortable and conducive for living such you will be healthy..etc.

3. Don't confuse yourself with Bazhai with flying stars. beginners should just concentrate on 1 method first. bazhai is for long term and flying stars for faster results like 6-12 months.

4. For high rise apartment, the facing of your unit IS the facing of the whole apartment. meaning facing for unit is not taken INSIDE the unit. you should take the facing of your unit based on your apartment facing. so stand in the middle of your apartment facing out about 10m and take 3 average readings.

5. Just like everything else, balance is important. make your decoration decision with your spouse and if both like what you guys had built, it is worth more than just a feng shui audit.

Feng Shui audit is never to late for anyone. If its too late for anyone with a wrong or bad house, then there won't be 杨救贫 in the first place. In case forummers who don't know who is he.....he's the great great great grandmaster who also wrote the classics. (He did feng shui to save the poor)

He was the one who teach people how to repair cars and use synthetic oil for their engines in olden times.

Effective feng shui within days to 2 weeks will get the impact. A dozen forummers and myself are living examples.

Edited by Ivy1981