Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Goobii

3i+1 Blk20 Dover Cres .... 2009

Guest Goobii
Thanks for sharing! Looks comfy. :)

No problem ... it look even more cosy ... we forgot to turn on the back light using a cool white 9feet T5 to shine from bottom to top making it a glowing effect during sleepy mode...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Guest Goobii
Thank you so much Goobii for the information. Really appreciate it.

No problem~!

Anyway, I just received another phamplet from Hitachi and we realise that their Hitachi card also can be use to get discount at some shop and merchanises.

I think they are coming back into singapore market now. They are once the popular house hold products for their tv and washing machine... now they are gaining their trust back into singapore market...

We are happy with our washing machine and the white super flat screen LCD tv... OH ya... the person also inform that japan is coming out with new LED LCD tv which is even slimer than SAMSUNG and much much more beautiful and unique. I am waiting to see what is their high end products for the TV hope by then can upgrade and change it too for our master room.

No problem~!

Anyway, I just received another phamplet from Hitachi and we realise that their Hitachi card also can be use to get discount at some shop and merchanises.

I think they are coming back into singapore market now. They are once the popular house hold products for their tv and washing machine... now they are gaining their trust back into singapore market...

We are happy with our washing machine and the white super flat screen LCD tv... OH ya... the person also inform that japan is coming out with new LED LCD tv which is even slimer than SAMSUNG and much much more beautiful and unique. I am waiting to see what is their high end products for the TV hope by then can upgrade and change it too for our master room.

Hi Goobii :D

wanted to ask you about your V6 and baby fan lights. how many bulbs did they give you per fan? I got 2 bulbs per fan, PowerPac 13W cyclone type energy saving bulb (i asked for bright daylight)

bulbremote.jpg

Also wanted to update you about my flooring. Final cost in: 586sqft x $3.3psf + GST = $2069.17

Guest Goobii
Hi Goobii :D

wanted to ask you about your V6 and baby fan lights. how many bulbs did they give you per fan? I got 2 bulbs per fan, PowerPac 13W cyclone type energy saving bulb (i asked for bright daylight)

bulbremote.jpg

Also wanted to update you about my flooring. Final cost in: 586sqft x $3.3psf + GST = $2069.17

Same 2per fan. Anyway take note of the remote controller need to SET the main control to (1) & remote (1) & the next fan (2) & (2)... U open your remote and u will see the setting (1) (2) (3) (4). IN this way you can use different REMOTE to turn on the fan for EACH fan.

O... ur sqft is 86more than mine... I took only 500sqft x $4psf + GST = $2090. Ai ya. mine more expensive due to lifetime warrenty and a higher grades.

Edited by Goobii

Guest Goobii
your kitchen sink very nice can i know what the brand & where you bought it from ? :D

Rubine

SHOWROOM.

Same 2per fan. Anyway take note of the remote controller need to SET the main control to (1) & remote (1) & the next fan (2) & (2)... U open your remote and u will see the setting (1) (2) (3) (4). IN this way you can use different REMOTE to turn on the fan for EACH fan.

O... ur sqft is 86more than mine... I took only 500sqft x $4psf + GST = $2090. Ai ya. mine more expensive due to lifetime warrenty and a higher grades.

So you put 2 lights in each fan? 2 lights not bright meh?

As for the remote, why not set all the remotes to the same (1) so that all the remotes can be used interchangeably? :D since they are infra red sensors, shouldn't have much signal confusion right? if i point at one and press, shouldn't switch on the other one right?

I think my 586sqft includes 5% wastage. We shall see what the actual area is used, then maybe even cheaper for final price.

If yours is damaged due to water infiltration, is it covered under warranty? :D

Edited by ossify

Guest Goobii

unless flood... else this is not a big problem for us... all laminate same la... cannot withstand water infiltration...

unless flood... else this is not a big problem for us... all laminate same la... cannot withstand water infiltration...

mmm i soaked mine in water for 2 days, nothing happen leh :D

Guest Goobii

Ups ~!

For a friend of mine who can't find my T-blog in this forum .

Micheal: Here is my house photo. Take a look and hope this can help give you some new ideas how to renovate your corner house @ AMK

Hi Goobii,

I new in renotalk n excited to see someone of the same blk as mine .... dover blk 20. My first appt. oni in Mar 2010 ... therefore at least another 4mths before I can do any renovation.

Guest Goobii
Hi Goobii,

I new in renotalk n excited to see someone of the same blk as mine .... dover blk 20. My first appt. oni in Mar 2010 ... therefore at least another 4mths before I can do any renovation.

Oh ! Hi neighbour~!

Before you start renovate your house, if you need some idea of house renovation, you can always sms me to come my place for a visit. I could intro you my contractor and do up your house within your budgets.

Welcome to DOVER, I also just moved in less than 2mth. Food @ Broadway is GOOD ~! Hairdresser @ Blk28B beside the ATM is good too.

Edited by Goobii

Guest Goobii
Goobii, can I know where did you get your gate from? Is it steel or wrought iron?

This is custom made and design by me after seeing so many type of gate and finding the best design for my house. The door opening swing ways is different from those normal gate. It is made of wrought iron and cost of it only $360.

If you need contact just PM me...

SMS me also can...

9366-5366