Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Goobii

3i+1 Blk20 Dover Cres .... 2009

Yes~!

Actually a CCTV only works when you activate it before you go out or at night before sleep. A normal recorder can only run up to 26hrs amd must change it everyday total 7tapes (Mon to Sun) requires. You can either go sim lim to ask about it and how to DIY a cheaper cctv or visit certis cisco and get their expensive model.

Run it like a normal dvd player or recorder just plug and play.

The disadvantage: Power comsumption as you need to turn on 24hrs non-stop.

The advantage: Record whatever happen outside your house and can prevent crime. (Look cool too)

Hi,

regarding the cctv, will there be any legal implications?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Yes~!

Actually a CCTV only works when you activate it before you go out or at night before sleep. A normal recorder can only run up to 26hrs amd must change it everyday total 7tapes (Mon to Sun) requires. You can either go sim lim to ask about it and how to DIY a cheaper cctv or visit certis cisco and get their expensive model.

The advantage: Record whatever happen outside your house and can prevent crime. (Look cool too)

why not just link up a motion sensor to the cctv? when senses motion outside, it records. no motion, no record :D

momo13, if you put cctv outside your home, it's technically not allowed because you are not leasing the "land" outside your door :D

Edited by ossify

Yes~!

I intend to switch it on only when i am out or when i m sleeping at night :D

tapes are outdated liao.. i prefer recordinto HDD :-)

why not just link up a motion sensor to the cctv? when senses motion outside, it records. no motion, no record :D

momo13, if you put cctv outside your home, it's technically not allowed because you are not leasing the "land" outside your door :D

Use a pingole camera and mount it onto any of yr property like door, door frame etc... think should have a way one.. ?

I have been looking around for those 5-in-1 bed. Come across Dunlopillo, the salesman says dunlop mattress (and slumberland also) are longer than the usual single/super single size. So finding bedsheet may not be easy.

I did take measurement, the matress is indeed longer than those normal one, but is bedsheet really so hard to find?

Anyone? Thanks.

Guest Goobii

mine queen size aussino cotton material bed sheet. There is no problem for my king size bed. Just pull it and strap it under. It result. . . A slightly tight fitting bed sheet . Anyway sumberland is sister company of dunelope. If you buy. . . Just go test yourself and jump on it.

Mine is vono back relaxer bed. I tested with my baby and i jump on it and lay flat.. My baby is not affected by it. a

mine queen size aussino cotton material bed sheet. There is no problem for my king size bed. Just pull it and strap it under. It result. . . A slightly tight fitting bed sheet . Anyway sumberland is sister company of dunelope. If you buy. . . Just go test yourself and jump on it.

Mine is vono back relaxer bed. I tested with my baby and i jump on it and lay flat.. My baby is not affected by it. a

Thank Goobii for the info. I bought Maxcoil liao...

The service at Dunlopillo at TradeHub 21 sucks and the boss is an arrogant fellow. So end up i buy Maxcoil. :-p

Guest Goobii
Thank Goobii for the info. I bought Maxcoil liao...

The service at Dunlopillo at TradeHub 21 sucks and the boss is an arrogant fellow. So end up i buy Maxcoil. :-p

Cool .. happy jumping and rolling on it... NEW bed is always very very comfortable to sleep on it... :P

Guest Goobii
Your red sofa bed is really nice... may I ask where you bought it and how much it cost? thanks :)

$699

go liang court and you can find it...

Queen size bed for a sofa... not easy to find... but is worth it...

2 colour for you to choose.. RED or BROWN

17471_219887753140_683288140_3195811_745

The kitchen washing & laundry area with the slim hitachi washing machine 2in1 wash & dry

Hi Goobii, could you share your review on the slim hitachi washing machine 2in1 wash & dry? I'm also considering to purchase this model. Thanks alot. Regards.

Guest Goobii
Hi Goobii, could you share your review on the slim hitachi washing machine 2in1 wash & dry? I'm also considering to purchase this model. Thanks alot. Regards.

Only three words to talk about it. . .

Very very good!

Suprisingly they got weight sensor and you no need to be afraid of over loading. If too much the weight the machine will not allow you to start the wash or dry. Service is good too. They got someone to visit your house and do a demo to show you and teach you how to use it. . Better than the sharp which is the older model for 2in1. Anyway price very expensive. I got mine at $1800 during the mega expo sale.

Only three words to talk about it. . .

Very very good!

Suprisingly they got weight sensor and you no need to be afraid of over loading. If too much the weight the machine will not allow you to start the wash or dry. Service is good too. They got someone to visit your house and do a demo to show you and teach you how to use it. . Better than the sharp which is the older model for 2in1. Anyway price very expensive. I got mine at $1800 during the mega expo sale.

Thanks for the speedy reply Goobii. I would like to find out from you after wash, would the clothes be too over spun or wrinkled and detoriate fast? As for the dry mode, how does it work? Is there an outlet for hot air to exit? Or it's all within? Would the condensation spoil the machine? Thanks alot for your replies.

Guest Goobii
Thanks for the speedy reply Goobii. I would like to find out from you after wash, would the clothes be too over spun or wrinkled and detoriate fast? As for the dry mode, how does it work? Is there an outlet for hot air to exit? Or it's all within? Would the condensation spoil the machine? Thanks alot for your replies.

Haiz... so tired to reply so many PM ... here is all the answer I can provide... hope there is other user who can comments on this if I am wrong..

Hi,

Saw ur post that you got this washer, we're considering this model as well. Care to share ur experience using it

? Best Denki salesman at Vivo says the whole operation will take only 3 hrs (wash/ & dry) while audiohouse salesman says about 7hrs for dryer to complete operation! Not sure which is true. He also mentioned 2-in-1 models do not have dedicated heating element, thus will take longer time to dry. :( Also, as we've not used dryer before, do we need to press "dry" after every wash? Or is it auto from wash then dry, suppose we put 5kg wash load (since dryer capacity only 5kg).

Thanks!

BD-105V2 (10.5kg)BD-105V2_large.jpg

http://www.hitachiconsumer.com.my/home/BD-105V2.asp

1) Auto wash/dry if you press the button for it. Duration 2.3hrs for three person clothes for 1weeks.

2) Washing machine had weight sensor to tell you how much the load before they tell you how much washing liquid to put.

3) Heating element is convention heating and thus the drying is 90% as this will not cause wrinkle and easy to fold. Those dryer machine will cause clothes to be DRY but harden the clothes so will cause winkle and hard to IRON.

4) If you not planning to use the wash/dry function you can always use their wash function. Duration 1hr 03min to finish washing for three person clothes for 1weeks.

5) This is using LEXUS suspension and rotor. The washing machine even had HOT WATER buton for you to kill germs if you want to play with it.

6) Don't listen to salesman or promoter, each got their own reason to recommend others as they get more commission .

7) Wash is 10.5kg / Dry is 7kg - Don't have to worry. I tested with my FULL load KING size matress, 4pillow case, 1bolester, 1Blanket. It is still not overweight and can still wash and dry but duration 3.4hrs. (Weight sensor never indicate overweight)

8) The machines will not allow you to operate if the weight is too much.

9) Oh ya, if during drying half way if you want to take out the clothes it has safety LOCK function to prevent you to open the door and scald yourself.

10) Before operation... Once press start the washing machine will sing song for 3sec b4 wash... once completed will sing song for 3sec to inform you is done... (COOL right?)

11) There will be SOMEONE from hitachi to visit your house and teach you how to use it. *CUSTOMER SERVICE - VERY GOOD*

12) They give you a MEMBERSHIP card once you send back the warrenty. Unlike others only paper warrenty. This is a MEMBERSHIP card with series no for you and can use for NEXT purchase on parts or items with DISCOUNTs.

We actually choose between the diamond black 2in1 samsung wash (Korea) or hitachi 2in1 champage gold wash (Japan) or sharp grey 2in1 wash. (Japan)

IN the end we purchase the Hitachi instead as it is make in JAPAN and also the machine DEPT is only 60mm which takes up less space for the kitchen. BEST of all, we bought is during the MEGA expo sale @ $1800. ON paper is $2299 but I told the sale person if I pay full cash @ $1800 I will confirm buy... in the end the person come back to us @ $1900 and I just walk off but was pull back by the sale person that he deduct commission to allow me to purchase @ $1800. I also found out from my audiohouse sale friend that this hitachi washing machine cost price is about $1400++

The Gray 2in1 Sharp washing machines tends to have mal function for their control panel. The good about it is because is from JAPAN and blind person can also use it , got those little dotz for them to figure out. Cost price: $1100++

(That is why the price for it is always around $1700 or cheapest I found is only $1500 @ Everjoint. )

The samsung black diamond is overkills... TOO BIG and also the take up too much space even though is 12kg wash/ 9kg dry. Cost price: $1000++

(Mustafa ever had promotion for it at $1899 with $400 NTUC voucher. So from this we roughly know how much this KOREA machine COST. Now I think is back at the price of $2100++)

Edited by Goobii