Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Goobii

3i+1 Blk20 Dover Cres .... 2009

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Guest Goobii
Hi Goobii,

Can u take a picture of yr front door with the digital door lock?

I may be interested... but do u only get Desmond to come and install after yr reno finished?

Another thing, abt the CCTV u mentioned u have install 1 outside yr door?

Can share how much u pay n fm whom u got it?

And the fake 1 fm Mustafa, is it under the Toy section in Mustafa? Cos I wanna to go and take a look also...hehhehe :P

tks tks...

As requested...

18371_221363753140_683288140_3205566_112

Our white door & our gate.

18371_221363778140_683288140_3205567_57918371_221363783140_683288140_3205568_812

Our favourite toys...

Samsung : SHS 1100

18371_221363793140_683288140_3205569_364

Side view of the digital lock

18371_221363808140_683288140_3205570_699

How it works...

*Just press... & key in the codes to unlock the digital door lock*

Keyless entry to the house.

everything looking nice. :)

check with you, for your door lock, did u remove the existing locking mechanism in the door and replace it with the digital lock? meaning only the handle + the digital lock?

cos me contemplating whether to keep the existing lock in the main door when adding the digital lock. thanks

We replace the old bronze colour lock to a silver colour to match our concept. Even the digital lock we decided on this silver shs 1100 to match our house window grill & concept.

We still lock the door with key if we going oversea or away for the whole day.

I think touch screen glass not very good idea.. fingerprints will give away the numbers... thieves will just have to guess the combi....

4D also cannot strike so easily... total 20 code number stored... COME try figure out lor... anyway if 3 false attempt, the alarm will be tigger and also my CCTV is also link to the police therefore, I am not afraid at all.

=D

Edited by Goobii

Guest Goobii
is your tall table from Picket & Rail but stained it into White to go with your house theme? Neat & tidy looking in White! I've one but in original wooden colour from my aunt as a house warming gift for our previous place.

ur place is very very nicely renovated.

Actually I dunno the table from where... I paint it after taking over from the ex owner.

The idea is to repaint and adding addition glass top on the table to match the concept in the house.

Guest Goobii
How come your wines are not in a wine cellar. :). Wine should be kept in a constant 12 to 14 degree celsius environment. Hee.

I would still think halogen lights will be better. The 'scallop' lighting effect would look nicer. :)

Halogen Light = Hot Warm Light (Not ideal for current house, as I prefer LED light)

Mine is cool white light & we don't always turn the lights so is not warm at all.. The good wine will be in the cellar. Those normal for DISPLAY only will be on the rack.

Guest Goobii
Hi Goobii,

I know crime prevention is important, but i really can't stand the sight of one side with narrower gap, I guess i will just DIY something after that so that the hand will not be able to reach the main door knob even if he sticks his hand in all the way. :rolleyes:

CCTV..... i thought about this also, installing a real one, but never have time to really think about this. Does this have to be done during reno stage for the cabling? Where did you place the monitoring LCD display and the recorder?

I also thought of putting video intercom.. :D all digital toys....

Btw, if you do not switch on the fan light in the living hall and rely on just the downlight by the side, how many do you need to switch on to sufficiently brighten up the place?

Thanks!

Bro,

PM me if you want to know more about digital CCTV & where to put the LCD & recorder. This is a public forum, how can I expose so much about my house and invite CRIME ... LOL.... =D

anyway, without the fan light, I only need 3 downlight to brighten up the whole living hall. The picture shown are just for photo taking purpose

Guest Goobii
hey bro, has your platform bed arrived? waiting eagerly for some pics. :)

Finally~!!~!! As requested... been packing and clearing alot of mess ... here are the PHOTO for my L-platform KING size bed.

18371_221363698140_683288140_3205561_476

18371_221363713140_683288140_3205562_456

Master Bedroom - Bed & Frame : Vono, Back relaxer & L platform+Storage

18371_221363718140_683288140_3205563_76318371_221363728140_683288140_3205564_418

Double Storage Here... (1) & there... (2)

18371_221363738140_683288140_3205565_834

Full view of the King Size L-Platform bed with the additional storage space

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Edited by Goobii

Halogen Light = Hot Warm Light (Not ideal for current house, as I prefer LED light)

Mine is cool white light & we don't always turn the lights so is not warm at all.. The good wine will be in the cellar. Those normal for DISPLAY only will be on the rack.

where did you get your LED light? and how much it cost?

Nice bed with storage spaces... Pity I can't get one due to space constraint :(

Btw, I think I've seen before LED downlight which comes in warm white color. Does agree that warm white will enhance more @ the wine corner :)

Guest Goobii
where did you get your LED light? and how much it cost?

Here...

www.megaman.com.sg

Nice bed with storage spaces... Pity I can't get one due to space constraint :(

Btw, I think I've seen before LED downlight which comes in warm white color. Does agree that warm white will enhance more @ the wine corner :)

Storage platform bed should be no problem for you since yours is a 4rm flat.

Bro,

PM me if you want to know more about digital CCTV & where to put the LCD & recorder. This is a public forum, how can I expose so much about my house and invite CRIME ... LOL.... =D

anyway, without the fan light, I only need 3 downlight to brighten up the whole living hall. The picture shown are just for photo taking purpose

Oops, sorry, my bad! I will PM u regarding you the cctv :-)

For each downlight u r using 2x13W ?

Guest Goobii
Oops, sorry, my bad! I will PM u regarding you the cctv :-)

For each downlight u r using 2x13W ?

LED from megaman

www.megaman.com.sg

anyway your inbox is full ... can't reply your pm...

Try cisco and they provide guide and sell various type of cctv with security system at various price.

Edited by Goobii

LED from megaman

www.megaman.com.sg

Try cisco and they provide guide and sell various type of cctv with security system at various price.

No wonder 3 downlights is sufficient for you :rolleyes:

I think i stick to PLCs :-)

LED from megaman

www.megaman.com.sg

Sorry, just cleared my inbox :-p

I suppose you mean Certis Cisco?

Guest Goobii
Sorry, just cleared my inbox :-p

I suppose you mean Certis Cisco?

Yes~!

Actually a CCTV only works when you activate it before you go out or at night before sleep. A normal recorder can only run up to 26hrs amd must change it everyday total 7tapes (Mon to Sun) requires. You can either go sim lim to ask about it and how to DIY a cheaper cctv or visit certis cisco and get their expensive model.

Run it like a normal dvd player or recorder just plug and play.

The disadvantage: Power comsumption as you need to turn on 24hrs non-stop.

The advantage: Record whatever happen outside your house and can prevent crime. (Look cool too)