Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Goobii

3i+1 Blk20 Dover Cres .... 2009

Guest Goobii

Updates...

3days.. b4 moving in...

switch not done... kitchen tap not ready... lights not changed... gas not plug in... endure.. endure...

Final clean up on FRIDAY ... Bed & Frame : Vono, Back relaxer & L platform+Storage will be arriving too..

House vacant & handover to ID since: 10th Oct 2009

Renovation Starts Since: 12th Oct 2009

Proposed Completion By: 4th Dec 2009

GOOD DATE - Moving In By: 5th Dec 2009

Edited by Goobii

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Updates...

3days.. b4 moving in...

switch not done... kitchen tap not ready... lights not changed... gas not plug in... endure.. endure...

Final clean up on FRIDAY ... Bed & Frame : Vono, Back relaxer & L platform+Storage will be arriving too..

Wow, I hope everything is done asap and that everything goes really smoothly with your move-in.

Updates...

3days.. b4 moving in...

Seems like have to rush for everything today. Gd luck bro!

Hi Goobii, thanks. I'm shortlisting V6 for the moment.

I'm not sure if it will suit the bedroom.

Maybe I need to find a more power one for living instead of installing aircon.

Good luck to your moving-in :good:

Amasco Blizz DSC Quartz Chrome Black Haikel Lighting - Raymond 92702814, Blk121 Bt Merah Lane 1, #01-08 $180

Cooker Hood EF CH-AG30 A Stainless Steel & Glass W900 x D436 x Min H857-Max H1332 mm $643 - Everjoint

Cooker Hob Rinna RB-3CG Black & Ceramic Glass W873 x D445.5 x H59mm ~ Cut-out (mm): 815 x 405 $938 - Everjoint

Thank you very much for the details. I like your water heater. Very slick.

Your kitchen hood is also nice!! Better than those boring normal ones you see so common nowadays! do you happen to know if this brand EF is available most anywhere? You searched around for the best deal already I suppose and this is the cheapest?

Guest Goobii
Thank you very much for the details. I like your water heater. Very slick.

Your kitchen hood is also nice!! Better than those boring normal ones you see so common nowadays! do you happen to know if this brand EF is available most anywhere? You searched around for the best deal already I suppose and this is the cheapest?

For this EF we didn't really search for it.. just happen to spot it @ EVERJOINT (On paper at the wall) and when we purposely visit the rinna showroom @ their warehouse, we realise that EVERJOINT his price is 10% even cheaper than showroom price. That is why, we decided to grab it instead of getting the slanting RINNA cooking hood which look like those at RESTURANT KITCHEN ...

Edited by Goobii

Guest Goobii
TWO MORE DAYS GOBBI!! :D

Aiya... MOVED in.... but so what.... all my switch not even plugged in... no TV to use, baby room switch incompleted, kitchen switch some can use some cannot, some downlight not even installed, toilet cannot two way switch on/off properly, some wiring never cover properly no casing .... very very slow job by the electrical man . My contractor also very very angry with his delay...

Haiz.. Pay cheap cheap for his job and expect such delay and problem....

Electrical rewiring service = $1200

Switch & Power pt = $236 (We chose our own switch and plug therefore is very more expensive)

2.jpg

Edited by Goobii

Guest Goobii
hi goobii,

check with u if the samsung bio metric door lock from desmond does it include installation?

thanks

yes!

Guest Goobii
hey bro, has your platform bed arrived? waiting eagerly for some pics. :)

Oh ya... arrived... now still in a mess.. will try take photo at noon before I post up.

Our room look like those hotel suite . heeeheee..

stay tune for more photo.. now sooooo busy unpacking and rearranging things in the house...

Guest Goobii

13635_204070408140_683288140_3126316_606

Kitchen Concept (1)

13635_204070413140_683288140_3126317_576

Kitchen Concept (2)

The house is still in a mess... after moving in for a week... I am still unpacking and arranging things properly.

moving house is still ok... but unpacking and arranging things is very tiring...

Edited by Goobii

Hey Gobbi I just realised that you bought the SAME oven that I am interested in!!!

The HEALSIO!! Expensive man!! How much did you get yours and at where?

I went to Best Denki and its $1200+

Guest Goobii

We bought it @ $959 with extended warrenty from sharp.

Bought it during the suntec pc event. Surprisingly spotted this SHARP promotion @ site and grab this oven only for the first 10 customer for the price of $799 .

heehee...