Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Goobii

3i+1 Blk20 Dover Cres .... 2009

Hi Goobii,

how much is your water heater and hood? both are very nice :)

and where to buy it from?

Btw, good to see your reno progressing well!! :D

annjoy

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Guest Goobii
Hi Goobii

i see that urs is a corridor unit. Is the digital lock water resistant? bcos during monsoon season coupled with strong wind, ur lock will be like out in the rain. Will it have any prob after this 'harsh' treatment?

Just curious :P

GREAT QUESTION....

Honesty speaking... I also dunno... LOL... spoil then curse and swear lor... I only pray hard that next door children don't come itchy finger touch here and there or put super glue...

Maybe can call Desmond if rain or harsh usage damaged this toy... SEE how la... I also got no idea... according to manual is fire resistant but dunno about water...

Guest Goobii
Hi Goobii,

how much is your water heater and hood? both are very nice :)

and where to buy it from?

Btw, good to see your reno progressing well!! :D

annjoy

Amasco Blizz DSC Quartz Chrome Black Haikel Lighting - Raymond 92702814, Blk121 Bt Merah Lane 1, #01-08 $180

Cooker Hood EF CH-AG30 A Stainless Steel & Glass W900 x D436 x Min H857-Max H1332 mm $643 - Everjoint

Cooker Hob Rinna RB-3CG Black & Ceramic Glass W873 x D445.5 x H59mm ~ Cut-out (mm): 815 x 405 $938 - Everjoint

Guest Goobii
I realised yr fridge has a Automatic ice maker. Does that means u need to have yr water tap link to yr fridge?

Sorry, my question may be a dumb one, hehhe

There is a storage water container in it and it is the only fridge which using UV light to kill germ before transforming it to ICE cube.

I realised yr fridge has a Automatic ice maker. Does that means u need to have yr water tap link to yr fridge?

Sorry, my question may be a dumb one, hehhe

These days u don't really need to link a water tap for the automatic ice maker. Some designs have a water storage tank which u just need to fill up with water. Storage tank empty, just refill again. Hehe.

There is a storage water container in it and it is the only fridge which using UV light to kill germ before transforming it to ICE cube.

These days u don't really need to link a water tap for the automatic ice maker. Some designs have a water storage tank which u just need to fill up with water. Storage tank empty, just refill again. Hehe.

Icic, tats cool!

I must go and take a look at yr fridge model, I like it.

Guest Goobii
Icic, tats cool!

I must go and take a look at yr fridge model, I like it.

There is another brand but is by panasonic. Very expensive about $3k+++ to $4k+++ but even much better looking WHITE but feature not so impressive & is over budgets for us and thus we picked the 2nd best fridge the mitsubishi MR-S45N which is better in feature with adjustable shelve and no need a hassle to open two side door to view the whole fridge & that is also better than the hitachi (Don't have seperate special freezer compartment) or toshiba model (Not energy saving).

Here the link for panasonic for your reference...

http://panasonic.com.sg/web/productssoluti...es/refrigerator

Here the link for mitsubishi for your reference...

http://www.mitsubishielectric.com.sg/index...0&Itemid=84

Here the fridge I bought...

http://www.mitsubishielectric.com.sg/index...;Itemid=84#spec

Edited by Goobii

wow, tks for all the info!

I will go to those big stores to see the fridge model and may consider buying it.

Just ask my ID today if the model will fit into the fridge base (as already built at my home) and

the height is it too tall (as I have cabinet built above fridge). He told me np, can buy the model as it fits, hehheh...

Can share how much u pay and where u buy fm?

tks tks :D

Guest Goobii

Already updated in page 1 ... but never mind... here your answer...

oh because i saw from the items list, the fridge u put was $2585 the lowest i got is $2640 (white) but have not neg. so thats y asked where did u get the pricing from :)

i chosen white too and for $2585 is at everjoint. For $2600 is at hong liang.

Edited: Purchase @ $1900 during MEGA sale at EXPO by AUDIOHOUSE.

Discounted price: $2370 (By misubitshi sale person @ EXPO)

Final price: $1900 (By audiohouse sale person @ EXPO)

*The price can still slash down further so don't get cheated by those misubitshi sale person)

Edited by Goobii

Guest Goobii
Wow,

so much $ difference....I hope I can get it for $1900 too..or even lower...wish me luck Goobii...tks again :)

Eh... I think you need to try AUDIO HOUSE... GO Liang Court & find my friend JOHNSON 96289402 , see what he can help you with it...

I got it when I met him @ EXPO and I asked him to help me to get the BEST lowest price. That is why, he manage to get it soooo low as compare to outside price...

If I am not wrong, the price I get could be slightly more expensive than their COST price... or maybe just STAFF PURCHASE price.

Ok, I am on leave this week so will go down Audio n look look n call Johnson....hope he can get gd discount for other things for me also, heheh...tks so much for his contact and gd lobang!!!!

Guest Goobii
:good: congrats to your reno. Looks good.

Like to ask you abt V6 fan in your living room.

Is it windy in your opinion?

From my understanding.. if you want direct strong wing you need to get those with 3 or 4 blade made of metal.

those which is 5 blade or more... the wind will not be directly blow at a focus area but will be diffusing around the hall area. Even if you turn on the MAX the wind is just acceptable.

Hope this answer your question....