Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
goodman123

Anyone Buy Furniture From Jb Before

Hi noobhouse,

Have purchase from Soonly Ann a Queen Goodnite Nano Spring Mattress with Divan. Awating for delivery on 12 Jun.

Hope everything is ok..... :unsure:

It's on offer. Buy from Soonly Ann - both gets $200 off (further disc from already disc price) - RM1499 for bed and mattress. Was originally not this mattress but the current offer one out of stock so they give me this Nano one - guess should be better.

According to that guy, mattress better to buy in Sin cos warranty is not valid in Sin. Better one range from RM 2000 - RM 5000. all depends.

Willl keep u posted when it's been delivered.....keeping my finger cross.... :(

Edited by cheriyong

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I started a thread on JB furnishing / curtain shop contacts - please feel free to add your recommendations.

very famous furniture shop in JB according to my aunty stay in JB. The sales person is nice.. i think the name is kelly, can give you lot of advises.then your try to inform the furniture are purchase by online.

Hi Guys,

Becareful when you want to purchase furniture from Gucca, previously known as Miva at Taman Molek and Taman Gaya.

I ordered the goods in December last year and make full payment as requested before the delivery in Jan 2010 and yet till now, I still not able to receive the coffee table that I ordered. They just informed me few days before the delivery that the coffee table is out of stock but will deliver the sofa to me first.

From Jan 2010 till now already more than 5 months and I still not able to get the coffee table, paid for nearly RM1000 for the coffee table. Called the salesman few times and even went down to their showroom and kept on telling me that the coffee table is out of stock. I request to select other type of coffee table and until todate, still not delivered to me. They kept on telling me will deliver within these few days but their few days will take more than months.

Please do consider if you really want to purchase furniture from Gucca/Miva.

It's on offer. Buy from Soonly Ann - both gets $200 off (further disc from already disc price) - RM1499 for bed and mattress. Was originally not this mattress but the current offer one out of stock so they give me this Nano one - guess should be better.

According to that guy, mattress better to buy in Sin cos warranty is not valid in Sin. Better one range from RM 2000 - RM 5000. all depends.

Willl keep u posted when it's been delivered.....keeping my finger cross.... :(

Finally, rec'd all item i purchased ! :dancingqueen: Very happy ...... :D

hi all, anyone buy mattress from soonly ann? need yr feedback, thanks ! :bow:

Finally, all furniture rec'd ! :D

Personally, am very satisfied with bed, mattress also good tou is their local brand - Goodnite Nano care.

In Sin, similiar bed at lowest i seen at Sincere @ S$800 with mattress during their sale at Tradehub. Thereafter very hard to find same offer elsewhere.

Finally, all furniture rec'd ! :D

Personally, am very satisfied with bed, mattress also good tou is their local brand - Goodnite Nano care.

In Sin, similiar bed at lowest i seen at Sincere @ S$800 with mattress during their sale at Tradehub. Thereafter very hard to find same offer elsewhere.

wah congrats!! so delivery within schedule? or delay due to causeway jam? i'm going in

this wkend to settle mine... :P btw, if mattress warranty only valid in msia then why u still take risk to buy? :dunno:

wah congrats!! so delivery within schedule? or delay due to causeway jam? i'm going in

this wkend to settle mine... :P btw, if mattress warranty only valid in msia then why u still take risk to buy? :dunno:

They called to inform est. delivery timing after they cleared the custom - like around 1 hr in advance.

Personally, mattress with or without warranty makes no diff to me cos my Seahorse mattress also has 10 years warranty and i have never utilised it. Not sure what they will repair??? :D

Does anybody know where else in JB (or singapore if price is cheaper, which i dont think so) is selling this divider (Catalpa wood and gold foil)? I saw this in a furniture shop name Lot Ten in JB. Need to seek the lowest price available coz i overspent my furniture budget :P Thanks alot

ScreenDivider.jpg

Edited by henryong

I have order my items from GUCCA ITALY in JB.

they did not do what is promise

I deal with ALICE LOH from JB branch.

SHe repeatedly delay my item.

I make the order on 20 nov 2011, the partial order is deliver on 23 dec 2011.

the balance should come in jan 2012. but till now there is no news from the SALE assistant.

i kept caling everyweeks.... no response, or no reply, just ask me to wait.

it is the 3rd month n i call the branches, i didnt get any response...

the lady who pick up n ask NOT MY BUSINESS

that's some of the inconvenience that will happened if get frm jb.

In order to save abit here n there,some might end up getting "more" than they can bargain.

eg:items delay,item spoil(need to make a trip down jb again)

Just hope you resolve it soon. :yamseng: