Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
nirvana

Our Little Cozy Cocoon

Remember my masterbedroom bathroom cabinet? The two gigantic deep drawers?

4161751735_de4c284028.jpg

Upon my mum advice to make one of the deep drawers into two shallow drawers, htb met up with the carpenters and they redesign the drawers according to htb requirement. Here are the new drawers:

4174718220_1c66d7a4a1.jpg

Swee boh? :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Remember my masterbedroom bathroom cabinet? The two gigantic deep drawers?

4161751735_de4c284028.jpg

Upon my mum advice to make one of the deep drawers into two shallow drawers, htb met up with the carpenters and they redesign the drawers according to htb requirement. Here are the new drawers:

4174718220_1c66d7a4a1.jpg

Swee boh? :P

This look better and more useful :)

Oh.. need to do correction, I dunno where I get the idea the blum drawer costs $60/each cos htb says he did not find out on the price and never told me that.. sorry sorry.. wrong info..

BUT.. he did called up a company called Excel hardware (contact from square room magazine) to check on their soft closing hinges.. Remember there was a discussion earlier on the soft closing device from ikea that costs about $9 per pair to slot along your existing hinge?? This Excel hardware company sells the whole hinge that comes with soft closing device installed within at *drumroll* $3/each!! Wah.. if only we knew this earlier.. For those haven installed their hinges one.. can consider this la..

i dont have the exact cost with me now but was advised (Viborg Trading ) previously that the cost of the Blum hinges with the Blumotion cost $3 to $ 4 plus depending on which model u are getting.

Edited by Mickey M

BUT.. he did called up a company called Excel hardware (contact from square room magazine) to check on their soft closing hinges.. Remember there was a discussion earlier on the soft closing device from ikea that costs about $9 per pair to slot along your existing hinge?? This Excel hardware company sells the whole hinge that comes with soft closing device installed within at *drumroll* $3/each!! Wah.. if only we knew this earlier.. For those haven installed their hinges one.. can consider this la..

hey nirvana,

thanks for sharing the info!! :)

Hi nirvana,

Been following your t-blog. Would you mind sharing your quote you got from Henry? Our budget is around that region as well and we'd like to see what's possible. Thanks!

it has been a while, nirvana. how is everything?

Merry Christmas! :)

Merry Xmas and HAPPY NEW YEAR to you!! Sorry about the MIA. Shifted in officially last Wed so had been really busy cleaning and unpacking. And Starhub has been just fixed so I have internet in the house finally!

I am sorting out some before after photos. Anyone can suggest some easy to use software to "stitch" the photos together? I am using iMac. Thanks!

Hi nirvana,

Been following your t-blog. Would you mind sharing your quote you got from Henry? Our budget is around that region as well and we'd like to see what's possible. Thanks!

Hi hcbing! Hmm.. let me sort out my unpacking cos I think the quotes are quite all over the place now.. moreover we have not settle the final bill with Henry so there are some items that are still with no price tag yet! Give me a while.. Thks!

Hey, great to hear you've shifted in. Hope could talk to you more when you're free about your experience with Henry and the quote.

Cheers!

House still in a mess due to parties after parties.. :P

Photos of completed reno Finally! Still need to do rectification with Henry. But all quite minor one.. funny leh.. he never come and chase us..

Dining room - Old

4162025026_83bf0ed5a5.jpg

Dining room - Now

4250594723_bdcb28231d.jpg

4251417174_4d825f09fb.jpg

Edited by nirvana