Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
nirvana

Our Little Cozy Cocoon

Dunno leh.. My hubby to be is the one liaising with all the contractor, aircon man, electrician guys.. I just handle the budget hehe..

Actually 1k difference la.. cos the 6.2k includes changing of pipings. But still.. 1k is alot too leh.. can do alot of carpentry work..

Simon, I saw your post on Henry's electrician and though tempted to engage him since he is good at after sales service but he also quoted us very high leh.. $50 per new lighting point and we are doing 30+ downlights.. so it is already more than $1,500!! :jawdrop: This quote is pretty good if it is for conceal price but.. we are doing false ceiling so abit blur why the electrician quote us $50 leh.. sigh.. :(

conceal power point i know more expensive

but false ceiling powerpoint shouldn't be leh . Is there a misunderstanding ?. which electrician u talk to ? Or maybe u want to talk to henry abt that ?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

ya.. ask Henry about it liao.. he is checking out for us. We are thinking of doing cove lights in the living room which needs 8 more lightings point for the T5. And some additional stuff (can't remember off hand). He will absorb all these additional stuff but the price (total at $2.6k) remains. Dunno if we should go with that..

Work has stalled for a while. Cos we needed to test out the existing aircon pipes to see if they are still good. After 3 days of testing, it turns out well :rofl: so that significantly reduced the cost.

But that does not mean we can start work yet! Cos we have not settled on the electrical works with Henry, so we need to wait another day. Thank god we are not in a hurry to move.

However, I am rather anxious to get all these over and done with so I can see the end results..

So I can only imagine the agony of those who need to move it fast but need to delay it due to unexpected problems.

*waiting patiently*

Anyway, on a seperate note, Xmas and New year's day fall on Friday this year.. so i am already comtemplating on my leave. If everything goes well, I probably will have 2 weeks off and I will just stay and enjoy my new home! CAN'T WAIT!! :wub:

Work has stalled for a while. Cos we needed to test out the existing aircon pipes to see if they are still good. After 3 days of testing, it turns out well :rofl: so that significantly reduced the cost.

But that does not mean we can start work yet! Cos we have not settled on the electrical works with Henry, so we need to wait another day. Thank god we are not in a hurry to move.

However, I am rather anxious to get all these over and done with so I can see the end results..

So I can only imagine the agony of those who need to move it fast but need to delay it due to unexpected problems.

*waiting patiently*

Anyway, on a seperate note, Xmas and New year's day fall on Friday this year.. so i am already comtemplating on my leave. If everything goes well, I probably will have 2 weeks off and I will just stay and enjoy my new home! CAN'T WAIT!! :wub:

wah ... 2week to enjoy new home . shiok sia ... ha

That time I think I also took 2 days leave after move in. The feeling is great .. enjoying the sofa .... the toilet .... the kitchen .... etc etc ...

Hope u can settle the electrical things soon.

Regards

Simon

Eh.. dun have handover date leh.. cos we are not rushing.. the house came abit earlier than expected.. plus wedding is only mid next year.. so we are relaxed on the timeline..

But hor... very gan cheong still leh..

Aiyo.. I very contradicting leh..:P

Eh.. dun have handover date leh.. cos we are not rushing.. the house came abit earlier than expected.. plus wedding is only mid next year.. so we are relaxed on the timeline..

Hi nirvana,

May I know whats your apartment project name? and which storey you are staying? 630k is a good buy, and how big is your place? :P I am curious.

Astoria park 958sqft. Okay buy only cos it is 99 years but near mrt (back gate opens to mrt so literally throw stone will hit).. I take mrt to work so this place is a godsend to me.. :wub:

Hi, Henry from ID Note is a contractor or Id? I am in the midst of sourcing for a reno firm but would preferably with ID service as i really sux in design =(

Haha...that's good...not rushing i mean. For me I want to move into my hse as soon as possible cos want to save on my rent plus hubby's place is too cramped for the two of us...

Do post more pics when the reno starts!

Hi, Henry from ID Note is a contractor or Id? I am in the midst of sourcing for a reno firm but would preferably with ID service as i really sux in design =(

he is contractor. No 3d drawing . but can design abit lah. u can take a look at my kitchen. design by him. Click on my signature link.

he is contractor. No 3d drawing . but can design abit lah. u can take a look at my kitchen. design by him. Click on my signature link.

Thks Simon! Wee wee, I took on Henry cos I saw Simon's kitchen... Nice!!

Thks Simon! Wee wee, I took on Henry cos I saw Simon's kitchen... Nice!!

Should look at the real thing ... But I invited u to come over, you dun wan :(

lol ... kidding lah ....

at least momo , jasmie , william and etc etc came....