Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
newnyew

© Newnyew™ Is Back ♫ ♫ ♫

angel: too bad lor :P

:(

angel: dun worry, i got buy ikea's utensils as backup hahahaha

wah lao... There's no fair treatment for guests. Owners use kim kim ones, we use ikea ones..... Unfair~ I wana protest!

i think we have to sit on the floor...then use plastic plate n utensils better...if not wait got to pay for it at the end of the visit..which we cant afford....then all of us become free maid for her.... :(

Haiz, and I tot we go there animal party woh~ Animals rowdy rowdy one woh, now must guai guai see no touch :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
dun complain liao....at least she nv get us to buy ticket lor...but hor...better bring someglass along...if not wait the kim kim hurt the eyes ah...:P

u beta dun give her ideas. now still free entry. wait she charge us entrance fee :P

Let's just sit on the floor bah. We wun break aniting this way. :P

New, please prepare plastic utensil for us wen we go there too.. I scare wait I use ur kim kim ones, and scratch them. :P

i think we have to sit on the floor...then use plastic plate n utensils better...if not wait got to pay for it at the end of the visit..which we cant afford....then all of us become free maid for her.... :(

Wahahahaha so cham ah ? :(

Wah like that i think i will stand outside and peek in can le :(

wa only yesterday i was telling malcolm i wan to charge entrance fees lei. hohohoho...

yayayayay boss, come only must highlight my weight... eh u buying slippers for me not?

hehehehe...was thinking are u near SK mrt?was thinking to pick up on 1 of the weekday or weekend which is better for u..:)

what glass pieces ? anyway seriously bro she lives within her house nia she dunno anyway in SK de hahahahaha

btw her place is quite far from SK central lah :P

hehehehe...was thinking are u near SK mrt?was thinking to pick up on 1 of the weekday or weekend which is better for u..:)

bd, i gave PD my number liao, i everyday at home so anytime also can.

Seriously who doesnt know your number ? you paste big big scared nobody can see leh

eh kopi kor, pls hor, i tried taking bus 163 liao. although still abit suaku but at least i know abit abit liao ok!

i hate bus 163 taking ages to arrive leh (i used to stay in anchorvale so been taking bus 163 in the past too)

angel: i was thinking of coin operated pool table, vending machine also. then u all have to bring coins liao. hohoho..

Angel think you better come my kopitiam

for u everything FOC not like New :bleah: :bleah: :bleah: :bleah:

boss u bad la! slippers so light only! :~

kopi kor: i not scared of stalkers ma. hahah...

yalor the bus so slow always.. thats y i rather stay home :D

angel: i was thinking of coin operated pool table, vending machine also. then u all have to bring coins liao. hohoho..

:( :( :(

Angel think you better come my kopitiam

for u everything FOC not like New :bleah: :bleah: :bleah: :bleah:

yah~ I totally think so too~ Got EPL and anime some more. There got entrance fee, gota lug a bag of coins to play aniting, and only yellow sponge. :(

okok...maybe i will let u know when we will be going...then i will let you know before hand...cos we need to save up for a good pair of sunglasses...if not wait yr kim kim hurt my eyes...since i am yr customer...so no entrance fee rite???:P