Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
newnyew

© Newnyew™ Is Back ♫ ♫ ♫

precious! aiyo i already loogi alot of $$$ lei.. from $650 to $200 lei.

u ask ur ah lau la, if really really wan, $188 huat la! :D

can put at ur balcony!

boss: wont break la. although see liao v scary haha...

eh u helping me buy the slippers not????

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
quite nice 26 episodes only.. too bad i have no time to play the game yet so cant say if the game is similar to the anime tongue.gif

yup but i didnt watch those episodes my wife watch all the way lol only rewatch them again recently and the new ova smile.gif

momo, tks! hehe, I'll go check out the anime then.

Yup finished it within a week hahahaha :P but i din watch the OVA though

Yup yup came out for awhile seems very stylo but after that no more le hahahaha

I'm guessing his sis also got the same power to be shinigami leh

yah loh~ hope that his dad will come out agn. u toking about the older sis (the older of the 2 sisters he has) rite? yah loh, tink she'll have sth. haha, a family of shinigamis. :P

wonder with all these talk of animes, will new be tempted to go watch anot. or if she'll stick to her yellow sponge. :P

momo, tks! hehe, I'll go check out the anime then.

yah loh~ hope that his dad will come out agn. u toking about the older sis (the older of the 2 sisters he has) rite? yah loh, tink she'll have sth. haha, a family of shinigamis. :P

wonder with all these talk of animes, will new be tempted to go watch anot. or if she'll stick to her yellow sponge. :P

Hahaha aiya think she prefers her sponge lah cos anime need to follow closely and in jap somemore

sometimes can be very irritating leh dun understand what they toking abt hehehe :P

oh have you watch zatch bell b4 ? i'm watching it now, the boi boi so funnie hahahaha

Hahaha aiya think she prefers her sponge lah cos anime need to follow closely and in jap somemore

sometimes can be very irritating leh dun understand what they toking abt hehehe :P

oh have you watch zatch bell b4 ? i'm watching it now, the boi boi so funnie hahahaha

haha true, esp when the translation is abit weird weird, and din bring thru' what they meant.

nope, nvr watch that b4. What kind of story izit? I've been neglecting my anime, cuz currently hooked on a couple of mangas. And also watching a korean and HK drama. :P

haha true, esp when the translation is abit weird weird, and din bring thru' what they meant.

nope, nvr watch that b4. What kind of story izit? I've been neglecting my anime, cuz currently hooked on a couple of mangas. And also watching a korean and HK drama. :P

Eh ? it's abt a boy from another world sent to our world to have competition with another 99 kids and they all posses special powers de and they need a human "partner" to read out from a spell book in order to unlease the special powers.

When they lose or their spell book got burned, they will be sent back to their world. so it's like a contest thingy lah got 150 episodes and I watched 37 episodes in 1 day hahahahaha :P

catseyes2004sg: ur welcome babe! always nice to share info :D

n rondy has yet to say he will buy the slippers for me lor :curse:

mysweetlittlethings: thanks :) we wanted white laminate at first but the workmanship is so lousy so we changed to mirrors.

lucky it turned out nice la.

as for the open concept kitchen, its easy to clean for me. no doors lagi faster! can sweep n mop so easily.

if ur afraid of oil n smoke all over the place, why not consider half glass?

can monitor ur boys also. check out mumulovenest's blog for that concept.

Hi newnyew,

Thanks for the info!

As I hardly have any chance to cook - both mothers preparing meals, my hubby 千交代万交代 must be a design which allows easy maintenance. ha :)

Eh ? it's abt a boy from another world sent to our world to have competition with another 99 kids and they all posses special powers de and they need a human "partner" to read out from a spell book in order to unlease the special powers.

When they lose or their spell book got burned, they will be sent back to their world. so it's like a contest thingy lah got 150 episodes and I watched 37 episodes in 1 day hahahahaha :P

I think I watched a cartoon on this then! The main "other world" boy wears blue and has blond hair rite? Then his partner is a boy with brown hair. Think they wana b the best to sort of be king in the other world or sth rite?

I think I watched a cartoon on this then! The main "other world" boy wears blue and has blond hair rite? Then his partner is a boy with brown hair. Think they wana b the best to sort of be king in the other world or sth rite?

Yes yes yes but the human boy is black hair leh hahahaha

Yes yes yes but the human boy is black hair leh hahahaha

hahhaa, black arh? Guess memory has eluded me liao. Either I'm old liao or it's been awhile since I've watched that. It's quite interesting, and the main other boy is very nice to his enemies. I still rem last time when they showed it on tv, I'll always try to catch it. :P

hahhaa, black arh? Guess memory has eluded me liao. Either I'm old liao or it's been awhile since I've watched that. It's quite interesting, and the main other boy is very nice to his enemies. I still rem last time when they showed it on tv, I'll always try to catch it. :P

Eh what main other boy ? oh did you watch hunter x hunter ? that one also very nice :)

Eh what main other boy ? oh did you watch hunter x hunter ? that one also very nice :)

main "other world" boy lar. hahaha :D i've been watching lots of old anime, like inuyasha, etc. hunter x hunter quite ok also. haiz, so many nice anime, but so little time to watch all of them. :P

main "other world" boy lar. hahaha :D i've been watching lots of old anime, like inuyasha, etc. hunter x hunter quite ok also. haiz, so many nice anime, but so little time to watch all of them. :P

other world boy no leh did not encounter yet leh hahahaha anyway r we talking abt the same anime ? hahaha :P

ya but i think i'm getting tired of it le time to switch since american drama new season start le hehehehe

Hi newnyew,

Thanks for the info!

As I hardly have any chance to cook - both mothers preparing meals, my hubby 千交代万交代 must be a design which allows easy maintenance. ha :)

ur welcome :D just take ur time to go thru all the blogs sure can find mnay ideas!

spent more than $3k yesterday... siao man. but so happy..

bought these from taka.

WMF 6pc set - $160

Dynasty china bone plates & bowls - $170

Schott glasses - $90

4022959883_9470428a4d.jpg4022960489_6f14d9d005.jpg

4022959673_2c7e4bc761.jpg4023718634_abb11ba8a5.jpg

Edited by newnyew