Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
newnyew

© Newnyew™ Is Back ♫ ♫ ♫

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
peeps, remember the kopi glasses we share buy the last time?!

the seller got new machines.. n IM mega giam now!!!

Hi Charemme

Is it in HWZ ? cos me still contemplating of buying the nespresso from hm leh hahahaha

i know that he has a new model of nespresso machine :D

eh ? sound like my wife wor cos my wife also dunno electronic stuff. she dun care what i did so long as at the end of the day she can watch her fav korean or jap drama she happie liao hahahaha :D

eh ? tea ah ? hmmm........i provide hot water you provide tea bag ? :notti: :notti: hahahaha

Haha tink we can be very good frens liao. U drink kopitiam kopi with my hb and I watch korean drama with ur wife. haha~ Ur wife watches HK dramas? Oh oh, speaking abt korean dramas, get her to watch The Accidental Couple. I watched it on KTB, and it's really funny and good. :)

wah lao.... I support u so much, u one small tea bag also wan mi to bring to ur kopitiam? :wacko: I need to bring teacups anot?

Coffee:

you buying the caps or the machine??

Argh..... by right i should buy when my reno complete right?! Makes no sense to move here and there

sob sob....

Hi Charemme

Is it in HWZ ? cos me still contemplating of buying the nespresso from hm leh hahahaha

i know that he has a new model of nespresso machine :D

U dun buy lar~ Waste $, cuz u said tat u onli drink kopitiam kopi :P

Haha tink we can be very good frens liao. U drink kopitiam kopi with my hb and I watch korean drama with ur wife. haha~ Ur wife watches HK dramas? Oh oh, speaking abt korean dramas, get her to watch The Accidental Couple. I watched it on KTB, and it's really funny and good. :)

wah lao.... I support u so much, u one small tea bag also wan mi to bring to ur kopitiam? :wacko: I need to bring teacups anot?

hahahaha ya ya your hubby play MJ ? maybe we drink kopi and play MJ and ladies can go watch drama hahahaha

eh me watch HK drama my wife only interested in korean and jap drama. Errr....i think she is watching The accidental couple le and another taiwan 偶像剧 forgot the name le

not that i dun treat you tea mah but if i wants to treat you hor i will have to buy 1 whole box cos we dun drink tea at all so you come over and i will buy whole box and drink till you sick of it hahahahah :P

Coffee:

you buying the caps or the machine??

Argh..... by right i should buy when my reno complete right?! Makes no sense to move here and there

sob sob....

thinking of buying the machine but it seems that the guy no longer selling the machine le :(

U dun buy lar~ Waste $, cuz u said tat u onli drink kopitiam kopi :P

ya lor thats why i still considering mah

moreover i dunno how to appreciate de leh gd or bad me also dunno hehehe :P

I saw its pre-order ley.

Aiyo.. we dont buy 1st... U consider while i wait for my reno.

boh lwee to anyhow spend liao!!

btw... is that poodle your dog???

Edited by charemme

I saw its pre-order ley.

Aiyo.. we dont buy 1st... U consider while i wait for my reno.

boh lwee to anyhow spend liao!!

btw... is that poodle your dog???

Oh is it ? do you still have the link ? cos I saw the one he posted that he will stop le :(

ya ya me still considering maybe till next year i'm still considering hahahaha :P

yup that's my baby heehee :D

i posted his pic in christy's blog b4

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...0517&st=280

arh sweet... recently I feel in love with poodles, cuz of the pom pom hair.. look like bear.

puppy cut is the best look!

I cant get cuz i got 2 dogs le!

U look at post # 184, i also read the part about no more MO, than post another 2 models for pre-order.confusing!

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showthre...064&page=13

U slowly consider.. i think by the time i can buy also next year.

Now my hubby sure frown if i say wan to buy. cuz together with e caps.. also not cheap

hahahaha ya ya your hubby play MJ ? maybe we drink kopi and play MJ and ladies can go watch drama hahahaha

eh me watch HK drama my wife only interested in korean and jap drama. Errr....i think she is watching The accidental couple le and another taiwan 偶像剧 forgot the name le

not that i dun treat you tea mah but if i wants to treat you hor i will have to buy 1 whole box cos we dun drink tea at all so you come over and i will buy whole box and drink till you sick of it hahahahah :P

Hehe, yupz he plays. I play too. :D I watch very selectively for korean drama. Prefer to watch HK dramas. Ur wife watch anime?

Haha, u buy one box and keep for me lar. Give us more reason to go to ur kopitiam to watch HK/korean drama, play mj, drink kopi... And I rem u watch soccer also rite? Both of us watch soccer. :P

ya lor thats why i still considering mah

moreover i dunno how to appreciate de leh gd or bad me also dunno hehehe :P

hehehe, if u buy u gota upgrade ur kopitiam to cafe liao. :P

Edited by Angel81

arh sweet... recently I feel in love with poodles, cuz of the pom pom hair.. look like bear.

puppy cut is the best look!

I cant get cuz i got 2 dogs le!

U look at post # 184, i also read the part about no more MO, than post another 2 models for pre-order.confusing!

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showthre...064&page=13

U slowly consider.. i think by the time i can buy also next year.

Now my hubby sure frown if i say wan to buy. cuz together with e caps.. also not cheap

aiya my wife watch SHE selina has mah so she fell in love lor then when i ask her what birthday present she wants and she told me she wanted to dog thats why i buy her one lor but no regrets lah cos he really very cute hehehehe :D

anyway i brought my baby to vivo pet safari for grooming so you might be able to see him there hahahaha

ya i think the one i saw is a old thread....hmm.....considering lor but the model he selling now no local warranty de leh :(

Hehe, yupz he plays. I play too. :D I watch very selectively for korean drama. Prefer to watch HK dramas. Ur wife watch anime?

Haha, u buy one box and keep for me lar. Give us more reason to go to ur kopitiam to watch HK/korean drama, play mj, drink kopi... And I rem u watch soccer also rite? Both of us watch soccer. :P

hehehe, if u buy u gota upgrade ur kopitiam to cafe liao. :P

Eh me and my mum watch HK drama

I watch anime

my wife watch taiwan, korean and jap drama only

wah if i provide so many services hor, think i should charge more for my drinks liao hahahahaha :P

silverbullet: wa cheem sia... thanks anyway! i think i still poke to tv better. save all the trouble!

char: i give u number u call n ask ok? cos my ah ma call n they send to me one lei.

kopi & angel: u 2 salah liao lor. i v gd wife one. below is my previous place's wardrobe after 4yrs ;)

4014026295_5cc2e25ecd.jpg