Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
newnyew

© Newnyew™ Is Back ♫ ♫ ♫

Eh New how come i could not see your bed in your mini model ?

and the blue blue thing in the center is what ? swimming pool ah ?

eh btw you using what to do your mini house ?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

no bed la. i made the main structure nia ma.

siao of cos pool table la! how to have swimming pool in HDB?????

i use foam board, double-sided tape n craft paper :D

hahaha...if its a mini pool ,u dive in,i think the pool immediate dry up,

over-flow to your floor! :thumbs up:

yala yala! ur the best in the world la :bleah::bleah::bleah:

no bed la. i made the main structure nia ma.

siao of cos pool table la! how to have swimming pool in HDB?????

i use foam board, double-sided tape n craft paper :D

how i know wor ? swimming pool, pool table sama sama mah all got the word pool hahahaha :P

Dun be sad, i will get the chance to meet both you guys so if you got any msg for New, let me know and i will revert for you k ? hehehehe :D

Hehe, so sweet of u~ :wub:

eh not everyday hor. its only one week nia.

once in a while i will drink it for 7days straight.

angel u shd try also. really v gd for face!!

I pocket empty empty :( I go ur house u make for mi? :D

Wah zhun bo but nvr say where ah ? maybe migrate from fernvale to jurong nia hahahahaha :P

YEAH! Come jurong pei mi :drunk:

my ah lau got wear tshirts la. folded nicely in drawer. no space to hang liao!

4010172015_cd6a60c966.jpg

Haha, I like the wordings on the yellow shirt. :P

me good wife ma :P

:rolleyes: 3mths later show us the drawer again k? hehehe... We wana see if it's still as neat. :P

Hehe, so sweet of u~ :wub:

I pocket empty empty :( I go ur house u make for mi? :D

YEAH! Come jurong pei mi :drunk:

Haha, I like the wordings on the yellow shirt. :P

:rolleyes: 3mths later show us the drawer again k? hehehe... We wana see if it's still as neat. :P

dun like that say you always support me leh so must support u also mah hehehehe :D

wah eh you stay so far hor then next time how to patronise my kopitiam ? :(

ya New show us the drawers after a couple of months hahahaha my place starting also **** neat but after few months my stuff is everywhere le hahahaha :P

haiya... nobody connect to hubstation ma?

somebody?

By the way, how come it's u who connect all these wires wires? I thought it should be the man of the house to do such stuff? Must share workload around the house u know? :P Get Malcolm to read and headache over the connections, and not play golf everydae! :D

dun like that say you always support me leh so must support u also mah hehehehe :D

wah eh you stay so far hor then next time how to patronise my kopitiam ? :(

ya New show us the drawers after a couple of months hahahaha my place starting also **** neat but after few months my stuff is everywhere le hahahaha :P

Aiyah, singaporeans will go to the end of the earth for good food. Ur kopitiam just across the island only~ :P

By the way, how come it's u who connect all these wires wires? I thought it should be the man of the house to do such stuff? Must share workload around the house u know? :P Get Malcolm to read and headache over the connections, and not play golf everydae! :D

Aiyah, singaporeans will go to the end of the earth for good food. Ur kopitiam just across the island only~ :P

aiya she's trying to be a hao lao po mah so let her do lor hehehehe

eh ? my kopitiam no gd food wor but i can cook lah just dun complain if it's not nice hahahahaha :P

Newnyew, you'll only be able to connect ur DVD player to ur hubstation if your player has recorder function, that means it is called a DVD recorder. You see you need a AV IN behind ur DVD recorder to receive signal from the hubstation. From what reiki posted, in the end, you still need to connect ur DVD recorder directly to the TV using the AV OUT port (and that means still can't reduce one set of cables).

And finally, even if somehow you can connect ur DVD player to ur Hubstation, then from Hubstation go to the TV, I wouldn't recommend it because it means ur DVD signal would be compromised by going thru the Hubstation. Direct connection is the best for good pix quality. ;)

aiya she's trying to be a hao lao po mah so let her do lor hehehehe

eh ? my kopitiam no gd food wor but i can cook lah just dun complain if it's not nice hahahahaha :P

Haha, if like tat is hao lao po, then I'm a very bad one leow. I just sat at the sofa and pei my lao gong while he figured out how to connect all the stuff. haha~ He said that I will yue bang yue mang. :P

Haha, no good fd nvm lar. But must have some tea for mi ok? Cuz I dun drink kopi. :)

Haha, if like tat is hao lao po, then I'm a very bad one leow. I just sat at the sofa and pei my lao gong while he figured out how to connect all the stuff. haha~ He said that I will yue bang yue mang. :P

Haha, no good fd nvm lar. But must have some tea for mi ok? Cuz I dun drink kopi. :)

eh ? sound like my wife wor cos my wife also dunno electronic stuff. she dun care what i did so long as at the end of the day she can watch her fav korean or jap drama she happie liao hahahaha :D

eh ? tea ah ? hmmm........i provide hot water you provide tea bag ? :notti: :notti: hahahaha

New, your mattress buy from where ar??

I can keep the contacts, when i buying bed for the spare rooms.

Really firmer bed is better for the back.. but pillow also important wor

haiyo dun need research la.

basically i was spending too much time doing my graphics design on comp so my wrist vein kena compressed

then never let it rest affect neck lor.

but renotalk not helping either cos im using it just as long!

haiyo.. everyone becomes super addicted to renotalk after joining loh.. i'm a receptionist so most of the time only answer calls and do little bit of paper work nia.. most of the time in renotalk reading ppl's blogs.. haha..

you must rest more k :D