Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
newnyew

© Newnyew™ Is Back ♫ ♫ ♫

i wan mini cupcakes, brownies with ice cream, full course dinner... n let me think wat else.

Haha, okok. I make soup, salad, main course and dessert for u ok? And give u a bottle of cookies to bring home. :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Nice rite? I love such paintings/decals. 1 item separated into afew pieces those kind. So cool~

Can tell my hb it's nice anot? He's still wondering if it'll be nice on the walls :curse:

give me ur photo of that wall, i help u photoshoped let him see.

eh u also know how to photoshop right??

Wao lao.. Then why u eat cupcakes and brownies? They are sweet stuff wat. hehehe~

Savoury foods... Pumpkin or carrot cake? hahahaha~ I can only think of those that are savoury snacks.

I go off liaoz, byes! :D

give me ur photo of that wall, i help u photoshoped let him see.

eh u also know how to photoshop right??

erh.. I photoshop idiot one. Usually onli use piccasa. :P Okiez, email to u one dae :D

hello darling, sweet n dry different lei.

not all cookies dry de woh. got those moist and soft cookies, like oatmeal raisin cookies? I know hw to do oatmeal raisin cookies like subway those kind. :P

i hate raisins!!!

................................................. U very tiao leh~

Just an example that cookies can be moist and not dry de lar.... Ok, must go liao, if nt wait my frens kill me for being late. byez!

not all cookies dry de woh. got those moist and soft cookies, like oatmeal raisin cookies? I know hw to do oatmeal raisin cookies like subway those kind. :P

I like those moist, sticky and chewy cookies!!! I love subway cookies!!!!

nah, as promised the stripes.

stick the masking tapes already took me so many hours....

will be painting the mirror frame dark green cos doesnt look right now.

hehe see my dining table n ghost chairs n jolly tables??? :notti:

they look so gd... :P

4036093329_9e0f377157.jpg

Piang! Gal, cant imagine u climbing up and down to paste all the masking tapes and then painted them! :bow: The distance, at where your console is, wont make it any easy for you to paint around that area hor. And, did you bring down that big mirror all by yourself? Ah lau got help anot?

Careful leh, pretty.

Nice job done!

Piang! Gal, cant imagine u climbing up and down to paste all the masking tapes and then painted them! :bow: The distance, at where your console is, wont make it any easy for you to paint around that area hor. And, did you bring down that big mirror all by yourself? Ah lau got help anot?

Careful leh, pretty.

Nice job done!

eh handsome, i only tiptoed at some angles. never cover consoles or tv. dun need to take down mirror!

oh ya got use ladder of cos.

with his help i will die! rather do alone!

Edited by newnyew