Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
seashell

My Dream House :)

hi adrian & RASP

i guess mine is not hiccup, its now choke liao... haha...

do u have a pic of your wall hung? can see the water pipe below the basin? cus mine piping is not concealed.. so will be quite ugly...

>Quote: fabricating at the factory already?> i wished so!! i really duno wait how long for that day to come.... uncle said must wait until all the tiling completed then talk about the design of carpentary

my patient is really running out... but dunno everytime after talking to uncle, somehow he makes me feel better BUT i really dun want empty promises...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
yo forkie

ur 4rm is sooooo big...me is your reverse, i was staying in cck then now shift to east... u r from east shift to cck... actually cck is a very nice place !! still miss the place.. my old house in cck hv bbq pit and tennis court... so 'condo' like..hahaha...

yeah so challenging.. PLUS i engaged a challenging contractor... overnight all my white hair come out + more quarrel with my husband over this n that...

same same i miss Tamp alot !

Alot of good food all in the EAST.

Not much findings in CCK other then the bah kut teh(black) in teck whye and yummy zi char in jurong west. :P

The good thing getting challenging contractor is the good price ma. After reading his fans reviews, His work oso quite good but just need constant chasing only ba hahaha

seashell! finally see ur t-blog. wahh how much is ur expected bill from uncle?? uncle ahhh now must chase doubly hard or make it triple hard! must be hot on his heels! tell uncle if he dun move faster ur husband want to divorce u liao. hahahhah

i want to see the bling bling tiles too leh!

but dunno everytime after talking to uncle, somehow he makes me feel better BUT i really dun want empty promises...

Ahahaha! Uncle always seems to have that calming effect and that honest face that somehow you just can't get too angry with!

I guess it's an asset to him in the business. :)

Hope he's well and not overstretched.

This is a SAMPLE of the tiles in my common toilet - one of the wall panel, the rest of the panel in white tiles..

manhattan.jpg

I did the one in maroon... wanted the black one but OUT OF STOCK!! The plain maroon with no design, I am doing it for the floor. What I love most is, the floor tiles is not slippery at all! **Too bad the camera cannot capture the glittering effect...**

mahattan%20tiles.jpg

Tiles picture from :

http://www.sanchis.com/fotos/manhattan/catalogomanhattan.pdf

Packaging of the tiles looks like this:

DSC_0183.jpg

Edited by seashell

ohhh this tile ahh!! I've seen it before! At first I was thinking whether I should do it on a small panel of wall right at my entrance but hubby worry it will look too shocking cos I was looking at the red one. yah yah that one the blink blink is nice.

adrian>> yes - u hit the right word - a face u just can't seems to get angry at times -- blur blur, messy messy, act blur yet not offending type of face...hahaha..

ivy!!>> lucky u didn't do...u r rite, the flower pattern cannot do too many panels, it will be overwhelming... i abit regret doing it... cus of the complications... i very worry uncle will tell me, i give u some discounts on the stains of the tiles lor... i worry if i force uncle, he will lose money to redo the tiles should i insist not accepting the stain tiles... am i thinking too much?? *scratch head* i told the tileshop i feel like giving up doing but they insisted i will not regret after seeing the end result... so, keep my fingers crossed..

Edited by seashell

somehow my hubby is the one who did most of the talking with uncle. my hubby being long winded type, everytime is my hubby talk, uncle can only just keep nodding his gorgeous 'bald' head. did u go to uncle chalet last weekend?

hi adrian & RASP

i guess mine is not hiccup, its now choke liao... haha...

do u have a pic of your wall hung? can see the water pipe below the basin? cus mine piping is not concealed.. so will be quite ugly...

>Quote: fabricating at the factory already?> i wished so!! i really duno wait how long for that day to come.... uncle said must wait until all the tiling completed then talk about the design of carpentary

my patient is really running out... but dunno everytime after talking to uncle, somehow he makes me feel better BUT i really dun want empty promises...

I try to search for the picture. Yes, can see the white water pipe below the basin.

Infact, both my bathrooms didnt have any vanity. Though having a vanity is very nice, we felt that its a hassle to maintain it. Our experience with it was.. the water splashed on the top + dust/dirt tends to dirty the top very easily with those dark/black spots, need to regularly wipe and clean them out. And its tough to clean the underneath of the vanity and to repair the water pipe below the basin if there is any water blockage/ seepage. hee.. :D

All my pipes and wire casing are not concealed. Hee.. think my house going to be the ugly one. :rolleyes:

Our thinkings abit different from others. While most are thinking of ways to conceal the casing, pipes, switches etc.. we are thinking of ways not to conceal any. Hee.. we belong to those ai mia mai swee type.. so our motto going for easy maintenance and ease of future repairs. :lol:

adrian>> yes - u hit the right word - a face u just can't seems to get angry at times -- blur blur, messy messy, act blur yet not offending type of face...hahaha..

ivy!!>> lucky u didn't do...u r rite, the flower pattern cannot do too many panels, it will be overwhelming... i abit regret doing it... cus of the complications... i very worry uncle will tell me, i give u some discounts on the stains of the tiles lor... i worry if i force uncle, he will lose money to redo the tiles should i insist not accepting the stain tiles... am i thinking too much?? *scratch head* i told the tileshop i feel like giving up doing but they insisted i will not regret after seeing the end result... so, keep my fingers crossed..

no lah dun take the discount lah, work towards resolving the stain. how to live with stain tiles for the next many years to come??? if u are the one that stained it then no choice. But from the beginning alread stain then must resolve.

Maybe can check with tile shop how to solve this problem.

somehow my hubby is the one who did most of the talking with uncle. my hubby being long winded type, everytime is my hubby talk, uncle can only just keep nodding his gorgeous 'bald' head. did u go to uncle chalet last weekend?

ur hubby long winded ahh?? aiyoh it is like near impossible to be long winded with uncle de, he always ok ok ok ok like forever in a rush de, want to long winded also no chance. so far only ah tan kanna me very lor soh cos he was stuck at my place pulling wire and i liam on and on at his ear till he ask me to keep quiet and let him work :x

I went, orh ! u nv come hor! uncle issue "summon" to me so go and give him some face lor. anyway when we are free, usu we'll be at east coast on weekends cos my kids love the beach.

hi rasp

duno y everything i type ur nick, i feel like ASAP, RSVP...hahha... (just kidding)

u got a good point there... i always think, can nice n practical comes together hand shaking?? difficult right? where u buy the basin from? i was thinking to buy those with pedestral..

ivy...

u r rite,i dun want discount also. i quarrel with my husband over this also. i rather i pay him more than to accept tiles with defect...now trying to find a chance to talk to him on this...

uncle always in a rush, we talk also very rush de... but my husband somehow can cast a spell on him to make him listen to his longwinded... hahaha.. this ah tan is long winded like u say... uncle already call to rush him to go over to another house to do rectify works, he still stand there n chat with my hubby for 40mins.. until i say, i want to close door go home liao then he slowly move out...hahaha...

my hubby went to the chalet but u guys all gone home liao... how old are ur kids? mine is 4yrs n 2yrs.. very hyperactive.. haha..

don't quarrel lah. save the energy to chase uncle.

aiyoh u got go ahh??! if i know u going i stay back wait for you. we left around 10pm i think . uncle also nv say you coming. the rest left a little earlier than me.

my kids are 5 and 2. both boys. u got 2 boys too?? mine is a monkey and a pig lah and they behave exactly like their chinese zodiac sign lor... :x