Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
seashell

My Dream House :)

im sure there will be smaller pieces of tiles left behind by the trimmings.

why dun u take those n try using different chemicals to test on it?

at least u will know if certain chemical will tarnish the surface or not.

im sure he must have his reason for delaying.

maybe his workers giving problems?

do u go n see everyday?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
im sure there will be smaller pieces of tiles left behind by the trimmings.

why dun u take those n try using different chemicals to test on it?

at least u will know if certain chemical will tarnish the surface or not.

im sure he must have his reason for delaying.

maybe his workers giving problems?

do u go n see everyday?

i was trying to read ur blog but i think u deleted liao.. any pictures to see?

forum should be a place where people have freedom to talk right... i was being attacked before...haha..

when i try to fight justice for my friend...

thanks for advise.. just hope uncle will resolve this soon.. just feel very uncomfortable seeing the stained tiles..

i was trying to read ur blog but i think u deleted liao.. any pictures to see?

forum should be a place where people have freedom to talk right... i was being attacked before...haha..

when i try to fight justice for my friend...

thanks for advise.. just hope uncle will resolve this soon.. just feel very uncomfortable seeing the stained tiles..

hehe, me trying to start a 2nd blog soon.

rem to watch out for it. haha..

i let u preview first. u r the 1st lei.

3885180694_5a0e97fc5a.jpg

haiz, abt the stained tiles, mine also similar prob.

i think only i n hubby the siao one in this forum.

we bought gold mosaics made in japan for $45 a piece of 25x25cm. not even 1sqft. haha..

i can only say the end results doesnt bring out wat we wanted to achieve.

hi seashell! I hope things go well for you soon. As for the stained tiles.. I think if the tileshop insist then you needn't worry. They are the ones who say it can be cleaned off... Uncle wun charge you for anything ba. *hugs*

hehe, me trying to start a 2nd blog soon.

rem to watch out for it. haha..

i let u preview first. u r the 1st lei.

3885180694_5a0e97fc5a.jpg

thank u! i m so honored...!! :)

is the pic a kitchen cabinet?

yes, u should come out a 2nd blog....

Good Morning Seashell,

Welcome~~

Your layout is really very challenging. Both your bathrooms look pretty big. :D

My reno started on 29/July. Quite close to your date. We also hoping that the reno will end soon, cant wait to move in. But thinking of the cleaning before that, make me think otherwise. ;)

hi seashell! I hope things go well for you soon. As for the stained tiles.. I think if the tileshop insist then you needn't worry. They are the ones who say it can be cleaned off... Uncle wun charge you for anything ba. *hugs*

hi pink! didn't see u in ah soon thread for some time...! actually i m more worried of, delayed HO due to rectification of the tiles. PLUS, my neighbours around can't really tolerate renovation noise... ALSO, uncle will LOSE money if he got to hack off everything and relay again... cus the floor tiles are of the same quality so will have the same problem...

as a side note, i heard from one of his team people, uncle always do alot of free things until he is not earning much liao... i feel bad cus uncle initially don't want to do the floor tiles as the measurement is 44cmx44cm, now added the stain problem...

Hi Hi welcome welcome

yes nowadays designers designed the flat so that it will look nice outside, they don't care how troublesome it is for owners to plan their layout since their not the one living there

Wah your wall tile $15 psf ah ? can take a close up of it, love to see why it's so ex leh hahahaha :P

Good day RASP...!

u know, the whole reno is extremely challenging.. the common bath is a real headache! duno to do vanity or just put a wall hung basin... cus u realize the layout is not squarish...

mine to HO still faraway... uncle team people said, if u dun chase him, think 2more months also duno can finish anot?? thanks to him, it somehow strike me that i must really chase uncle..

Hi Hi welcome welcome

yes nowadays designers designed the flat so that it will look nice outside, they don't care how troublesome it is for owners to plan their layout since their not the one living there

Wah your wall tile $15 psf ah ? can take a close up of it, love to see why it's so ex leh hahahaha :P

hi coffee! according to the tileshop, this tile is from spain. it is expensive due to its glittering effect... I thought since I am doing only on 1 panel of the wall and the floor, it shouldn't cost much... (didn't do my sums correctly -totally mesmerized by the tiles-- it looks very nice in the showroom!!) I will take a pic n post up later...

Edited by seashell

actually my floor plan is version 11 already... hahah

modify2.jpg

Reminds me of my hse in Tampines ahahaha

Very headache layout !

My living room worst have a sharp triangle shape that left me stuck on furniture and tv.

I think your challenge will be the bedrooms. especially bedroom 2

Hi Seashell.

Nice place you got with an interesting layout there! :)

Hope everything's OK with your ongoing reno right now and that the hiccups encountered will be solved soon.

Good day RASP...!

u know, the whole reno is extremely challenging.. the common bath is a real headache! duno to do vanity or just put a wall hung basin... cus u realize the layout is not squarish...

mine to HO still faraway... uncle team people said, if u dun chase him, think 2more months also duno can finish anot?? thanks to him, it somehow strike me that i must really chase uncle..

Erm.. I also got a super longish common bathroom. We changed the entrance of it to open at the middle and now it look so much better. We didn't do a vanity at the common as mine is super longish + narrow. So we just mount a wall-hung basin so as not to make the space even narrower. Look quite ok to us.

Wow.. then you must really start the chasing. According to my hb, my carpentry will be up next week. Is yours fabricating at the factory already? Must chase chase.

yo forkie

ur 4rm is sooooo big...me is your reverse, i was staying in cck then now shift to east... u r from east shift to cck... actually cck is a very nice place !! still miss the place.. my old house in cck hv bbq pit and tennis court... so 'condo' like..hahaha...

yeah so challenging.. PLUS i engaged a challenging contractor... overnight all my white hair come out + more quarrel with my husband over this n that...