Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

After a week or two, finally completed Task given by my Childcare's Client located in Kallang CT Hub, she saw Charlie Chaplin wall painting in our showroom, and she was very sure that we can do painting she want, what to do...? I asked my designer to assist me on this, we spend four of a few hours day and is done satisfactory... :P

1235526_612998628763233_2069022919_n_zps

1176162_612998298763266_1721387471_n_zps

1175682_612999085429854_316476056_n_zps0

1150291_612998995429863_93314899_n_zpsaf

Today we have 10 Walk-In customers came to visit our showroom, luckily our IDs were around to serve the customers.

Understand that there are a few from Renotalk whom came to know us, Thanks you all for your most support :good:

I hoped we didn't disappoint you today!

Hi Seng,

I had requested for an quotation throught your company website few days back, along with my floorplan submitted.

Hadn't got any reply from you as yet.

Can kindly assist to look into it, as I will really appreciate your feedback. * judging from the positive feedback from the forum.

Thank you.

John.

Hi Seng,

I had requested for an quotation throught your company website few days back, along with my floorplan submitted.

Hadn't got any reply from you as yet.

Can kindly assist to look into it, as I will really appreciate your feedback. * judging from the positive feedback from the forum.

Thank you.

John.

Hi John, saw your request...it was only yesterday... I've already replied to you just now :good:

Hi TilerSeng,

Can you PM me the quote for hacking wall and floor tiles and the cost of laying new tiles for 3 room resale.
Can you also provide the quote for hacking HDB stove and sink support?

Thank you.

Hi TilerSeng,

Can you PM me the quote for hacking wall and floor tiles and the cost of laying new tiles for 3 room resale.

Can you also provide the quote for hacking HDB stove and sink support?

Thank you.

:good:

Hi Tiler Seng,

Could you pm me your email address so that I can sent you my requirement for minor reno work to my 4Rm resale flat.

Thanks!

Hi Tiler Seng,

Could you pm me your email address so that I can sent you my requirement for minor reno work to my 4Rm resale flat.

Thanks!

They are not minor...is very major ...Thanks for enquiry :D