Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jesslyntan

My Bed Much Facing Bedroom Door.... Okay Or Bad?

Hi IVy,

平阳一穴胜千峰

平阳一穴 - To translate from my understanding, It means a vast piece of flat land, but with 1 mould or small mountain in it.

The flat land is refer to as an underlying dragon hidden away. The mould or small hill is the place where the dragon's head pop up.

Hence why it is superior (胜千峰) is because the 龙穴 is present at the land.(Mould or small hill)

Would it be wrong to apply the theory in a room?

Rdgs,

Ara

Haha...haha...best laughter for today! I carry on explaining ....then must pay me school fees liaozz. Ask your mentor and see what he says....haha....I can now imagine everywhere poping up little dragon heads....haha (Please excuse me....just talking to my(siao))

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Ivy!

平洋龙 - A Vast piece of land without any visible landform. Eg, Dubai has this Feature as most of the land are converted from desert. it can only be considered as a 平洋龙 if it has no visible landform, hence making it a very rare landform.

平洋一穴 - A vast piece of landform without any visible landform but has ONLY 1 mould or small hill popping up. That is the location of the Dragon's head. Hence, in a 平洋龙 feature, that is even more precious.

To be able to call it a 平洋龙 ,the below criteria must be met :

Vast piece of land. (Certainly not a bedroom)

No visible landform.

You can't have "many little dragon head popping up" as there's no 平洋龙 in Singapore that i can remember of. Rem HDB are consider mountain.

Well, to say the least, i have my laughter with ur "little dragons head popping up everywhere" image. :D

Rdgs,

Ara

If u have the back of the bed facing the window (By having the back against the window, i meant when u lie on ur bed, the top of ur head is facing the window), u will not have any solid backing. Thus, there will be feeling of uneasiness, not having a good night rest.

I confirm this theory.

I used to sleep with my head facing the window and feet facing the toilet door when I was a child.

Kept dreaming of ghosts and waking up. My studies took a beating bcuz I kept dozing off in school.

That went on for many years until my dad moved to a bigger house.

Hi Ivy!

平洋龙 - A Vast piece of land without any visible landform. Eg, Dubai has this Feature as most of the land are converted from desert. it can only be considered as a 平洋龙 if it has no visible landform, hence making it a very rare landform.

平洋一穴 - A vast piece of landform without any visible landform but has ONLY 1 mould or small hill popping up. That is the location of the Dragon's head. Hence, in a 平洋龙 feature, that is even more precious.

To be able to call it a 平洋龙 ,the below criteria must be met :

Vast piece of land. (Certainly not a bedroom)

No visible landform.

You can't have "many little dragon head popping up" as there's no 平洋龙 in Singapore that i can remember of. Rem HDB are consider mountain.

Well, to say the least, i have my laughter with ur "little dragons head popping up everywhere" image. :D

Rdgs,

Ara

hi Ara

"Whatever" terms can just get from books or learners from many different forums.....no point going on to elaborate the meaning of 平洋 as my whole essence of putting up this phrase is to say "animals theory" is not always applicable. Only the old timers keep mumbling them and new learners reference to them. Aiyahh.....just we different frequency loh or you win lah!! Can?!

Just Kpo to add up.....there are many conditions to fulfil in order to name a 平洋, eg, must severe with 'grandfather' and etc.

Maybe this .....

平洋与山法不一,坐后空。。。。

平洋三法须要知。。。。

Cheers!!