Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ynove

What Happened To Sofa Lab (aka Sofaalab)?

I went down to Boon Lay Tradehub 21 to check out SofaaLab's sofas, but the shop is no longer there.

Their website www.sofaalab.com is still up and running, but no one's picking up the phone.

Anyone knows what happened to SofaaLab? I also heard people mention that SofaaLab had a recent 'case' last year (sounds like a problem to me), but I have no idea what. Anyone knows about this? Or has anyone encountered problems with this company?

Heard this store has the same owner as Massimmo. Not sure if that's true.

I'm interested in trying out their sofas, and was quite disappointed since I went all the way to Boon Lay from the north, and the shop's empty.

Edited by ynove

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Halo... i did heard from a friend in the furniture industry and YES, Sofaalab and Massimmo is under the same owner.

Not so sure if sofaalab still functioning though. Do hope that this info helps. =)

Hmm... I called, and there seems to be some problems. They are closed for the time being.

A Massimmo staff says they're not under the same company, just 'affiliated'.

Halo... i did heard from a friend in the furniture industry and YES, Sofaalab and Massimmo is under the same owner.

Not so sure if sofaalab still functioning though. Do hope that this info helps. =)

I have been linked with some posts with regards to Massimmo of which I am glad to say of which most are those of a favorable nature.

I will be the 1st to say that neither Massimmo nor Sofaalab has been in any trouble whatsoever. Massimmo has always and will always be known as a company that produces fine sofa sets and impeccable services from both the staff and the owners.

I believe that Sofalaab is going through some revamp but have so far honored all orders that have been taken before this revamp.

In fact, I believe that their sofas are still available? Maybe you can check with the staff of Massimmo?>

Hi Aundruea,

I've PMed you.

I have been linked with some posts with regards to Massimmo of which I am glad to say of which most are those of a favorable nature.

I will be the 1st to say that neither Massimmo nor Sofaalab has been in any trouble whatsoever. Massimmo has always and will always be known as a company that produces fine sofa sets and impeccable services from both the staff and the owners.

I believe that Sofalaab is going through some revamp but have so far honored all orders that have been taken before this revamp.

In fact, I believe that their sofas are still available? Maybe you can check with the staff of Massimmo?>