Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
spearhawk

Jason Goh From U And B Design And Renovation

Hi,

Appreciate it if someone can PM me Jason Goh of U & B Design and Renovation's contact no. please?

OR can email it to me at ki77_7an@hotmail.com.

Thank you very much!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi all,

I am suppose to get a quotation from Jason, which he promised on Monday.

But till now he has yet get back to me (Gave reasons that he is busy, will call back etc).

He is uncontactable for today when i tried to get him. I wonder whether he is genuine in taking on my project.

FYI, he has already got the price and items written on a sheet of paper in chinese.

Hi, I'm new here. Been reading a few threads about IDs and contractors. I'm looking to renovate my place. Could someone kindly PM me Jason's number? Thanks.

Hi, I'm new here. Been reading a few threads about IDs and contractors. I'm looking to renovate my place. Could someone kindly PM me Jason's number? Thanks.

Perhaps all of you should read this thread first.

Perhaps all of you should read this thread first.

Hi All,

There are currently some internal conflicts between me and the management in U and B.

Before these conflicts have been resolved, we will not be accepting new opportunities any more.

We expect this to be resolved in 1-2 months.

For existing customers, we will settle your renovations as a first priority, thank you.

I will have either contacted you or am trying to contact you to settle your renovations.

Plesae drop me an email (find in ubreno.blogspot.com) if further communications are required.

My mobile number will automatically be sent back to you.

Edited by JGResponse