Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
spearhawk

Jason Goh From U And B Design And Renovation

You will be surprised by how much your ID earned from your project.

I think I have learnt many things from this saga and I would never gotten so much drama, and knowledge if I had been lazy and just employed an ID to do everything for me.

actually i do know cos i got a few quotes that has cost price in it cos the id forgot to remove.

but then again for every service job, they need to earn also. just like a insurance agent or a chicken rice seller. need a margin of profit.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Seashell, your inbox is full.

My hands are tied as I am handing over several more homes this 1-2 weeks.

BUT PM me your phone number and name, I will see what I can help you with, if you can wait a bit more.

To be fair, I am having a lot of problem with Ah Soon.

When I split from him, he owed me a lot of pay as well, and tried to prevent me from doing my own renovations by talking bad to suppliers about me.

Now all his customers are calling me saying I am his brother and maybe can help.

I seriously don't want anything to do with him.

But you are in a very bad situation and I see what I can do.

No promise though, because I don't want to break my promises like someone.

hi jason

i hv pm u my no...

i know what you mean... he also told us things about u...

if i am not wrong, 5 yrs ago, u also got do our house in bukit panjang.. but i think u may forget us liao but we remember u! that time u are with ah hua ...

i hope to hear frm u soon as i need electrician to finish the remaining jobs... not too much but i hope u can ask ah tan to help us finish up....

Wah... Towkay came in to post. Nothing beats than speaking and verfication from the man himself.

Seashell, I might be meeting him in noon time. I relay the message for you if I see him.

Wah... Towkay came in to post. Nothing beats than speaking and verfication from the man himself.

Seashell, I might be meeting him in noon time. I relay the message for you if I see him.

\

thanksss vvvvvvv much red_devil..

jason havent call me yet i think he is busy...i can't blame him cus afterall this is ah soon problems n not his... of course if he can help me, i be vvvv.grateful...

actually all i want is to get the electriciain to come back and fix the remaining sockets n cove lighting only...

i did ask quote from outside... either not willing to do, even willing also vvvv expensive ...

n somemore licenced electrician came n see my wiring, they critisized shouldn't be lay this way lah, overload lah...

vvvvv.headache ... think now my situation, even xmas also dun have chance to move in liao... tat will means going into 7th month of renovation :(

Edited by seashell

\

thanksss vvvvvvv much red_devil..

jason havent call me yet i think he is busy...i can't blame him cus afterall this is ah soon problems n not his... of course if he can help me, i be vvvv.grateful...

actually all i want is to get the electriciain to come back and fix the remaining sockets n cove lighting only...

i did ask quote from outside... either not willing to do, even willing also vvvv expensive ...

n somemore licenced electrician came n see my wiring, they critisized shouldn't be lay this way lah, overload lah...

vvvvv.headache ... think now my situation, even xmas also dun have chance to move in liao... tat will means going into 7th month of renovation :(

Hello Seashell.. I didn't manage to meet him today as he is rushing Dsman's house for his wedding. However, I did told Jason over the phone and relay the message for you. Hopefully, he call u next week. :)

seashell...u spoke to him liao?

he was on the fone today for a lengthy period...n i heard something abt ah soon and electrician etc...

anyway...he did say hes now very overloaded

seashell...u spoke to him liao?

he was on the fone today for a lengthy period...n i heard something abt ah soon and electrician etc...

anyway...he did say hes now very overloaded

Hello Seashell.. I didn't manage to meet him today as he is rushing Dsman's house for his wedding. However, I did told Jason over the phone and relay the message for you. Hopefully, he call u next week. :)

hi dsman n red_devil

jason had called yesterday!! he said he will speak to ah tan the electrician and will give me a reply... i told jason that i personally out of my own pocket already paid ah tan a sum of $600 on his second trip to my house and during then, he promise he will come back to do the remaining finishing work...the remaining work is to fix the power sockets on tv console, toilet vanity, kitchen cabinet & cove lighting only... till date my electric works i paid including ah soon & extras to ah tan already amounting to $3500 (somemore no rewiring, only add extra 35 ligting points to lbox)... jason did told me ah tan is overloaded with his own work n that's y mine he wasn't able to do... but i really hope ah tan keep to his promise and help me out..... i also told jason i will pay money if needed...

so sorry to jason supporters once again for 'hijacking' this thread.. cus i really needed this jason's electrician to come back and fix for me... i feel very bad to interrupt like this...

i am so sorry for the trouble u taken to relay the msg to jason & i am really very thankful for all your help..

PS: i hope jason is not angry wif me wanting him to help me where he is already so busy....

hi dsman n red_devil

jason had called yesterday!! he said he will speak to ah tan the electrician and will give me a reply... i told jason that i personally out of my own pocket already paid ah tan a sum of $600 on his second trip to my house and during then, he promise he will come back to do the remaining finishing work...the remaining work is to fix the power sockets on tv console, toilet vanity, kitchen cabinet & cove lighting only... till date my electric works i paid including ah soon & extras to ah tan already amounting to $3500 (somemore no rewiring, only add extra 35 ligting points to lbox)... jason did told me ah tan is overloaded with his own work n that's y mine he wasn't able to do... but i really hope ah tan keep to his promise and help me out..... i also told jason i will pay money if needed...

so sorry to jason supporters once again for 'hijacking' this thread.. cus i really needed this jason's electrician to come back and fix for me... i feel very bad to interrupt like this...

i am so sorry for the trouble u taken to relay the msg to jason & i am really very thankful for all your help..

PS: i hope jason is not angry wif me wanting him to help me where he is already so busy....

Hi seashell, confirm Jason wun mind one lah... he provide good service and everyone will find him and support him.

He CONFIRM will do for you one lah... steady... thumbs up Jason for his professional service

hi dsman n red_devil

That is quite true that Ah Tan is overloaded and he didn't accepted my house re-wiring job too. Since that you have already paid Ah Tan, I'm sure through some connection between Jason, Ah Tan will appear before you.

Hi Dsman,

Congrats to your wedding on Friday!

Sorry I was too busy to go down on Saturday for your banquet.

Your renovations I rush rush finish most stuff, now left only carpentry work.

You can go for your honeymoon in peace. =)

I will continue your carpentry and deliver by these few weeks.

Sorry busy these few weeks, because I concentrate on kopi-o and Boeing3G's renovations.

Thank you for your support!

hi dsman n red_devil

Hi Seashell,

I asked Ah Tan to go down to your place to settle, did he go?

I tried calling him, but cannot call through.

Ask him to call me back if you can find him also, thanks!

Thank you for your support!

i just got a reply from jason for my email for quotation after about 1 mth. pricing wise, maybe mus meet up with him to discuss in more detail to tell him what i really want. coz from what i see, the pricing a little bit off.