Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ynove

Anyone Know Where To Find This Coffee Table?

I'm looking for this rectangle coffee table. Especially like the leg structure.

3812337618_b6ce8d2778.jpg

And this. Looking for egg-shaped marble table-top.

3795354057_cca667d5fa.jpg

Where can I find these coffee table?

*edited to add pix of 2nd coffee table

Edited by ynove

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Cant help much....but Ive been searching for a coffee table myself and havent seen this model at any of the big shops Om, Barang Barang, Cellini, Lorenzo, Mode , XZQT, Air, Castilla, Univonna....

So you can probably skip these in your search.

You might want to check the catalogues of one of those HDB shops. They usually have lots of designs that are probably not in fashion, so not in display at any showroom.

I'm looking for this rectangle coffee table. Especially like the leg structure.

3812337618_b6ce8d2778.jpg

Where can I find this coffee table?

This looks like something from GFA, but I don't think they are still in business.

I see... thanks! I'll keep looking. Actually I'm looking for this coffee table as well. seen it anywhere? Looking for egg-shaped marble table-top.

Edited by ynove

I've seen a similar marble coffee table at X'tra Living with the same base (it's not egg-shaped but round).

If you have an expendable budget, you can consider X'tra Living at Park Mall.

Air Division at Wilkie Road also carries a similar marble top (but if I recall correctly it was a square shape). Hope this helps

I see... thanks! I'll keep looking. Actually I'm looking for this coffee table as well. seen it anywhere? Looking for egg-shaped marble table-top.

You could try the following stores, they do imported stuff, may not have the actual item but should find other good looking stuff:

Space, Lifestorey, XZQT, Xtra, Modliving and Proof Living.

ok, thanks. that's close to the one i'm looking for.

but i had a horrible experience at this store when I went a few weeks ago. I'd rather not visit it again :)

thanks for the sharp eye, tho!

really?? can share wat happened?? coz i plan to go there to look for sofa..

For the Tulip table:

If you have the budget (say at least a couple thousand floating around), then go for the original, which you can get at Dream Interiors. Alternatively, try Harvey Norman, they have a replica of the Tulip coffee table that's made in Italy, and though that one is still quite pricey, its definitely a fraction of the cost of the original.

As for the 1st coffee table, perhaps you could try Sofa & Others, they do seem to have designs that are similar to what you want. Though I'm not too sure about the manufacturing quality of this company. Hope that helps.

Edited by gakuseisean

Thanks gaku.

No, unfortunately I do not have a couple of thousand floating around. :) How much is Harvey Norman selling theirs?

Will go Sofa+others to take a look. Too bad they don't have a showroom.

For the Tulip table:

If you have the budget (say at least a couple thousand floating around), then go for the original, which you can get at Dream Interiors. Alternatively, try Harvey Norman, they have a replica of the Tulip coffee table that's made in Italy, and though that one is still quite pricey, its definitely a fraction of the cost of the original.

As for the 1st coffee table, perhaps you could try Sofa & Others, they do seem to have designs that are similar to what you want. Though I'm not too sure about the manufacturing quality of this company. Hope that helps.