Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
voxy

Outdoor Awning

Hi guys

I am looking to put up an awning in the terrace. I saw my friends' ones with the clear type but it seems to radiate too much heat. I like the shade of those canvas type but would not mind to sacrifice for some heat in exchange for nice awning.

Does anyone knows which material to use? Thanks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi guys

I am looking to put up an awning in the terrace. I saw my friends' ones with the clear type but it seems to radiate too much heat. I like the shade of those canvas type but would not mind to sacrifice for some heat in exchange for nice awning.

Does anyone knows which material to use? Thanks

If you look for the tinted version of the clear type you mentioned, (here in Australia its call Alsenite) you will get the light without the heat.

The canvas ones eventually break down, and they flap around in the wind. Your better off spending a little more and getting a martial that lasts for a life time.

Hi,

I do mine with century awning, http://centuryawningindustrial.com/

Try to bargain for better pricing. The service was good, I experience some issue after the installation and they send their guys down to check and rectify the problem tho it was later established to be the electrician mistake!!!

Ps- I am not from the co, just sharing.. :)