Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dodofish

Good Offer Shop Of Electrical Appliances

:D i also bought my 50 inch hitachi plasma from everjoint lowest price that i could find ,compare to other shophouses and shoping center .. think of buying system 3 aircon also dun know their prices ?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I bought ELBA washer, Mitsubishi fridge and other small electrical appliances there too. They offer installment plan, DBS card interest is lowest. After adding the interest, it is still lower than those of the mega stores...

Hi all...may I know who to look for everjoint electrical trading house? What brands do they carry and how competitive is their pricing. There are other stalls like Kong Tai in Jurong West, Bukit merah Hong Liang and Goh Ah Bee @ hougang. I am confuse....can someone give me a clearer picture as I am intending to get a LCD/Plasma TV, Fridge and Washing machine etc. Thanks.

hello!

do u have Kong Tai's number and address? and are we able to just call them for a quote before goin down? cus JW really quite far for us... if go down and quote not impressive... then :bangwall:

comparing Kong Tai, Everjoint and Goh Ah Bee.... which is usually lower priced?

I find the prices frm Ban Kim Chuan are quite competitive as well, u can just call in to check the prices at 6443 5298 and if u are ok with their pricing u can confirm ur order on the phone and pay upon delivery.

Just to share,

I got my stuff from a shop at Bt Merah Central, Tel; 62730069

I got myself a 42" TOSHIBA LCD (HD READY), 400L Hitachi Fridge, Denon 1509 Soundsystem, 2 Induction pot, 1 Sharp mircowave (small), 1 Cornell Oven (22L), 1 Mistral remote standing fan and 1 Philips DVD Player (with USB) for S$2535/-.

I considered that a good catch...Just to share...

Cheers!!

hello!

do u have Kong Tai's number and address? and are we able to just call them for a quote before goin down? cus JW really quite far for us... if go down and quote not impressive... then :bangwall:

comparing Kong Tai, Everjoint and Goh Ah Bee.... which is usually lower priced?

Hi,

compare Goh Ah Bee & Everjoint, I personally feel that everjoint is better. As for Kong Tai, I have no idea.

Best regards.

I find the prices frm Ban Kim Chuan are quite competitive as well, u can just call in to check the prices at 6443 5298 and if u are ok with their pricing u can confirm ur order on the phone and pay upon delivery.

hello.. where is Ban Kim Chuan?

Hi,

compare Goh Ah Bee & Everjoint, I personally feel that everjoint is better. As for Kong Tai, I have no idea.

Best regards.

Everjoint better in terms of service n pricing? read some horror stories on faulty electricals delivered from some stores, then took **** long to deliver a new one...

hello.. where is Ban Kim Chuan?

Everjoint better in terms of service n pricing? read some horror stories on faulty electricals delivered from some stores, then took **** long to deliver a new one...

bro/sis,

trust me lah . Use my method that I told u that day. go harvey norman , and it wouldn't go wrong

Edited by Supersimon27

Hi all...may I know who to look for everjoint electrical trading house? What brands do they carry and how competitive is their pricing. There are other stalls like Kong Tai in Jurong West, Bukit merah Hong Liang and Goh Ah Bee @ hougang. I am confuse....can someone give me a clearer picture as I am intending to get a LCD/Plasma TV, Fridge and Washing machine etc. Thanks.

Which brand and model u want, I check it out and let u know the price.