Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blackcar

My Cheapo Reno By Ah Soon

Ya WC cannot change position... otherwise why some people live with the odd position of their WCs?? lol

private so lucky.. and the shoe cabinet is so nice... fits perfectly. :)

yes yes...i am 1 of them who wanted to change the position....but Uncle say cant change....:(

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hey there!!!

Are your white colour doors sliding doors, hidden within partition walls??!?!

Yes, it can be hidden within a partition walls for the two panels. The single panel are for dual usage, entrance to the bedroom and master toilet.

like your storage area, can put a lot of barang

Ya, mainly for slippers and safety boots!!! lolz

Toilet convert to a WIW is a wonderful thing manz..

Infact is a blessing in disguise for me, coz most ppl saw the toilet at the living room will not consider buying this unit at all. Probably due to fengshui thingy. Before the reno, i m thinking whether shld i convert it into cozy room, store room or WIW. The decision is not easy but i didnt regret to convert into WIW instead!!!

private so lucky.. and the shoe cabinet is so nice... fits perfectly. :)

Yes, tis hse is really odd bcos of the design, like a maze, but once u managed to turn in around, everything fall into place!!!

You too modest, though your title say cheapo, but its really nicely done leh esp the glass door. I also like the wall decal very much! :D

Comicsold-1.jpg

Been talking abt the maze, here is the reason why based on the above pic. The two pinks arrow indicates the walk way. In order to reduce the maze of corridors. I blocked one of the entrance and build a comics cabinet instead.

Comicsnew.jpg

The beam in the middle is the structured wall where i paste the Buddha face. The door on the left is the entrance to the toilet where i converted into WIW. Further down, turn left to the common room and now is my master bedroom and turning right is the entrance to the MASTER BEDROOM and TOILET.

I got another devious idea!!! I blocked the entrance to the MASTER bedroom with my KOPI O siew tai cabinets!!!

CIMG0598.jpg

And the OLD master bedroom now is my LIVING ROOM where i knock down the portion of the wall and replaced with two big pcs of sliding door!!! The master toilet is behind the kopi o cabinet.

Before - Master bedroom

Livingold.jpg

After - new LIVING room

Livingnew.jpg

You too modest, though your title say cheapo, but its really nicely done leh esp the glass door. I also like the wall decal very much! :D

Errr is cheapo leh, coz most of my stuffs i bargain so hard till i can see some of the sellers tears rolling down!!! Even my fren called me cheapo, so sad!!! Yes the 2 big sliding glass door, alot of memories too, big argument, swearing with the contractors. Bcos of design and pricing!!! lolz

Edited by blackcar

haah then did Uncle have tears rolling down? you did a lot of restructuring using your carpentry... :)

Hahaha Uncle didnt cried at all, coz no more tears liao, my place coordinator is not by uncle leh instead his hometeam. Thats why i m so worried!!! Everyday got to mirco manage the renovation. Yalor carpentry alot, 13 items or more. Even Ah Wei also wanna faint during the initial discussion. I got so many patterns, one of them is the "doctor bed" with hi fi storage at the living room area, lolz!!

Ivy dont drool, come come, i buy u nice kopi o siew tai at my place. Lolz

Edited by blackcar

After - new LIVING room

Livingnew.jpg

So interesting the copi-o machine beside ur console. Can have a nice cuppa while watching tv.

So interesting the copi-o machine beside ur console. Can have a nice cuppa while watching tv.

hahaha ya i m the kopi o man. when i was young, we couldnt afford milk, instead my mum feed me with kopi o. Thats why i got addicted. Is true, I cant sleep without drinking kopi o. Most of my frens told me that they cant drink not more than one cup in a day, if not cant sleep at all. My blood shld be in black color instead of red.

My contractors also curious, why do i place a tap at the living area. I ask them to guess, their reply is must be wine bar lah!!! When i told them is meant for kopi o, their face no expression at all!!! I wonder why!!!

The reason why i placed it at the living area coz i m a heavy Kopi o drinker!!! 5 to 7 cups for a day is not an issue for me. Also, i m super lazy guy to bring my cup all the way to the kitchen to wash it everytime i refill, lolz

I ordered from Decrotte Wall Design.

Hi blackcar,

i went to Decrotte wall design website but did not see the Buddha design, did you customize it?

Hi blackcar,

i went to Decrotte wall design website but did not see the Buddha design, did you customize it?

Hi, yes is customize.

hahaha ya i m the kopi o man. when i was young, we couldnt afford milk, instead my mum feed me with kopi o. Thats why i got addicted. Is true, I cant sleep without drinking kopi o. Most of my frens told me that they cant drink not more than one cup in a day, if not cant sleep at all. My blood shld be in black color instead of red.

My contractors also curious, why do i place a tap at the living area. I ask them to guess, their reply is must be wine bar lah!!! When i told them is meant for kopi o, their face no expression at all!!! I wonder why!!!

The reason why i placed it at the living area coz i m a heavy Kopi o drinker!!! 5 to 7 cups for a day is not an issue for me. Also, i m super lazy guy to bring my cup all the way to the kitchen to wash it everytime i refill, lolz

Gone were those poor old days. Now u have a nice place to live in. Enjoy! Wow, salute to you, 5-7 cups of copi-o per day. I love copi (but not O) but limit myself to 2 to 3 cups per day. Also addicted to the aroma the coffee brings :P . Think u r the 1st person we encounter to do a sink juz for copi cups, tat's why the contractors go :o .

Gone were those poor old days. Now u have a nice place to live in. Enjoy! Wow, salute to you, 5-7 cups of copi-o per day. I love copi (but not O) but limit myself to 2 to 3 cups per day. Also addicted to the aroma the coffee brings :P . Think u r the 1st person we encounter to do a sink juz for copi cups, tat's why the contractors go :o .

Errr infact now much more poorer liao, after the cheapo reno...........