Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blackcar

My Cheapo Reno By Ah Soon

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Nice!

Any layout to share, so that we can visualize the space better?

My place is like a maze. Will try to upload the floor plan ya. Lucky me, manage to reduce the maze of corridors. Most ex potential buyer came to look at my place and got a shock!!! Remember the 3 toilets that i mentioned in my first post, one of toilet is directly behind the Buddha wall which is a NO NO, apart from this, it is near the living room, now is a foyer or mahjong session area. So how can i have a toilet directly behind the Buddha rite?. Here is the result :-

Before

WIWold.jpg

After - is a Walk in Wardrobe (WIW)

WIWnew.jpg

so nice hor.. private can convert the toilet to WIW... dunno if HDB can or not.. btu then... we don't have the luxury of 3 toilets unless it's a big unit. :P

so nice hor.. private can convert the toilet to WIW... dunno if HDB can or not.. btu then... we don't have the luxury of 3 toilets unless it's a big unit. :P

HDB can't even let u move the position/location of WC. So sad :( ......

But i do see pp converting 2 toilet to 1 .

HDB can't even let u move the position/location of WC. So sad :( ......

But i do see pp converting 2 toilet to 1 .

Huh ? serious ?!?!?

I even thought of changing the position of my 2nd floor WC's position leh else very funnie....sigh now might have to give up the ideas

Huh ? serious ?!?!?

I even thought of changing the position of my 2nd floor WC's position leh else very funnie....sigh now might have to give up the ideas

dun think can change...cos i rmbr i wana change my MBR toilet de, uncle told me HDB rule is- cannot change.

Ya WC cannot change position... otherwise why some people live with the odd position of their WCs?? lol

private so lucky.. and the shoe cabinet is so nice... fits perfectly. :)