Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jemjem

Jemlene's Nest

Hi All

Firstly I need to thank all the forummer who gave me so much details on their contractor, materials and info I needed.

Decided to start a Reno Blog of my new house with all the progress. Choose a contractor over ID due to budget. Met this contractor at the void deck of my new place and went to at least 5 households (his ex customers near bedok interchange) to see the skills. Overall pretty satisfied with his previous work and ex customers' comments. Was Contemplating between Ah Soon and this contractor and chose his instead due to the price and also bcos even during quotation, Ah soon is not really contactable and caused me some frustration. Cross my fingers as I did not get any review of this contractor when I seek comments in Renotalk.

For all forummer whom are not rushing, will be gd to let me update the progress, if his service is gd, bad, etc before I give you his contacts as my reno will only start next week.

Below is my floor plan:

3679865923_79e25e65c9.jpg

Edited by jemjem

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Thanks. Overall my reno, he is giving my a gd discount. Only $14k for the stuffs I am doing. I will update along the way to see if it is worth...

Hi All

Firstly I need to thank all the forummer who gave me so much details on their contractor, materials and info I needed.

Decided to start a Reno Blog of my new house with all the progress. Choose a contractor over ID due to budget. Met this contractor at the void deck of my new place and went to at least 5 households (his ex customers near bedok interchange) to see the skills. Overall pretty satisfied with his previous work and ex customers' comments. Was Contemplating between Ah Soon and this contractor and chose his instead due to the price and also bcos even during quotation, Ah soon is not really contactable and caused me some frustration. Cross my fingers as I did not get any review of this contractor when I seek comments in Renotalk.

For all forummer whom are not rushing, will be gd to let me update the progress, if his service is gd, bad, etc before I give you his contacts as my reno will only start next week.

Below is my floor plan:

Edited by jemjem

Thanks. Overall my reno, he is giving my a gd discount. Only $14k for the stuffs I am doing. I will update along the way to see if it is worth...

wow :D nice price...

hope to see more pictures from you :D

Got lobang must share with us ok? =p

Hi Jem, congrats on your new hse.

may i knw who is your contractor?? can pm to me if not convenient to reveal...tks

jemjem!! :) haha I'm glad that you made your choices based on your needs.

Seems like this guy is a good deal. Update more on him ok!! :)

Merryman : Thanks. hope never kena con. lolz...

Stormcontrol : sure. provided its gd.. frankly i also dun know if it will turn out well. Hope this contractor dun giv me headache

Lise : Fernvale Court. :)

Joseend : I am not sure of his work leh. U really wan the contact? I think worksmanship is important unless u wana take the risk like me.

blue_diamond : Thanks

pinkpetter : Yeah. Thanks for all the queries u answered man. chose tis contractor cos of my budget. Wanted to engage your contractor but price for the flooring and black glaxy granite is on the high side, + some other factors...but really thanks for all the help

supersimon : will upload soon.. :P

cheers everyone!

Lise : Fernvale Court. :)

cheers everyone!

im frm Fernvale Court too!! which blk r u frm? mine's 439A

Congratulations on your new house, and welcome to start your own t-blog!! :)

Do update frequently with photos of your renovation progress yeah, and hopefully everything is smooth flowing.

Cheers!! :D

im frm Fernvale Court too!! which blk r u frm? mine's 439A

Bingo!!! :)

Think some of our neighbours already started renovation (wall hacking, etc).. really fast