Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kley83

Help Needed, Drawing...

As above, my FSm came and look at the my new place, and advice me to put a painting of a road in between the moutains and lakes.. anyone gt any idea where can i get?

I tried to look ard at those paintings store, feng shui store, but to no avail.

TIA

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

any reasons why the painting is of a road in between mountains and lakes????

As above, my FSm came and look at the my new place, and advice me to put a painting of a road in between the moutains and lakes.. anyone gt any idea where can i get?

TIA

TIA

Who is this fsm, maybe the same one I've experienced before. He ever told me water painting can activate wealth....hahaha....my foot!!!

u got try ikea

felixwong - It is to place outside my main door. Cause when i step out of the hse, facing me directly is a wall and I walk down the stair. (My hse is sort of exclusive). So my FSM advice to place a `shan shuai hua` (painting with lakes and mountains with road in between) so that it seem that I hv a path to walk and not knock the wall and roll down the slope upon exiting my hse...

Ivy1981 - It my friend`s friend... Not those commercial FSM... and he did not really indicate for wealth lah.. the reason is cited above..

alan26 - Nope, IKEA does nt hv those paintings...

Thanks..

i thought u emphasize on "painting of a road in between the moutains and lakes"

Your link shows only mountain and road. I didn't see any lakes.

felixwong - It is to place outside my main door. Cause when i step out of the hse, facing me directly is a wall and I walk down the stair. (My hse is sort of exclusive). So my FSM advice to place a `shan shuai hua` (painting with lakes and mountains with road in between) so that it seem that I hv a path to walk and not knock the wall and roll down the slope upon exiting my hse...

Ivy1981 - It my friend`s friend... Not those commercial FSM... and he did not really indicate for wealth lah.. the reason is cited above..

alan26 - Nope, IKEA does nt hv those paintings...

Thanks..

Then if that's the case, should't be so urgent or important, isn't it? You can try Bras Besah road, IMM, chinatown etc where last time I was con to to buy so many paintings. If you have posted earlier, I may have a spare one for you.

i thought u emphasize on "painting of a road in between the moutains and lakes"

Your link shows only mountain and road. I didn't see any lakes.

Alan- It should be something like that.. plus the lakes :)

Ivy1981 - Thks, will go take a walk to find it..

Thanks everyone :)