Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
snail00

Aircon - Creation Air

Hi,

I would like to check if anyone has used creation air for their air con installation and provide feedback on their services.

Thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

There are some feedbacks on Creation. I just done up my aircon with Pure Airconditioning. Workmanship is good and delivered as promised. Pricing competitive as well.

There are some feedbacks on Creation. I just done up my aircon with Pure Airconditioning. Workmanship is good and delivered as promised. Pricing competitive as well.

I'm using Pure Airconditioning too. Their pricing is better than Natural Cool. I bought the new Panasonic Envio System-3.

thank you.. i did a search but can't find anything on it, can you point me to the feedback?

can provide the contact of pure airconditioning?

I'm using Pure Airconditioning too. Their pricing is better than Natural Cool. I bought the new Panasonic Envio System-3.

can provide the contact of pure airconditioning?

Sure, give my aircon guy from Pure Air a call. He has a wide range of brands for you to select. Good service, good price.

Edited by Ripples

Sure, give my aircon guy a call - Eddie (9858 9084) from Pure Air. He has a wide range of brands for you to select. Good service, good price.

My contact was Eddie too :) Good service!

Hi,

juz had my aircon installed by Creation air. Their service was quite good,they even rang 1 day in advance to remind us and they're punctual on the date of installation. :)

Anyway, havent test my aircon yet, so not sure if its functionable. hehehe

We got to know them from the Expo fair last weekend and the guy who served us was Zen.

My contact was Eddie too :) Good service!

ya, good service only before payment. But after payment and when you need the company for warranty works, it will be the disappearing act.

All these contractors are the same. before payment, all 'yes, yes, yes...'; After payment 'ring ring ring... you've reach the voicemail of bla bla bla'.

ya, good service only before payment. But after payment and when you need the company for warranty works, it will be the disappearing act.

All these contractors are the same. before payment, all 'yes, yes, yes...'; After payment 'ring ring ring... you've reach the voicemail of bla bla bla'.

This Pure Air company i seriously recommend to AVOID. It's challenging to get their technicians to come for warranty repair. Better use those from reputable shops.

Hi,

I would like to check if anyone has used creation air for their air con installation and provide feedback on their services.

Thanks!

I had approached Creationair for their aircon.

They have 8 years of workmanship warranty and the price was abit cheaper than most.

I thought it was too good to be true, so I signed with them and paid $200 upfront deposit.

The guy named Jimmy whom I approached, went up to my new flat and took a look.

I had asked him if everything was ok, then he told me I need to add $100+ for special bracket.

I was abit upset as I din't know that and when I signed the invoice, he had never told me on that.

But I still proceed on with them.

One day before installation, a technician went up and told me need to take out the whole window before they can put the compressor.

I was so upset that I called Jimmy immediately.

He told me he will ask a SENIOR technician to go up and see again.

So few days later, the SENIOR technician went up and told me that no need to take out the whole window.

Just need to dismantle two smaller window panes, and the compressor will be higher which is almost half of my window size.

I called Jimmy again and he say that is the case and I decided that I had enough, so I asked for refund of my deposit since they are not able to do it and delaying few weeks of my renovation time.

He said if I am able to find any aircon company that can do it without sacrificing two window panes, then I can have my refund.

I managed to get another company which done the whole installation perfectly, which only one small pane was gone.

I called Jimmy again and he told me that he told me that they also only sacrifice one small window pane for the piping.

He say it would be difficult to get any refund.

So if anyone wants cheap CREATIONAIR aircon, pls consider again.

Sorry for the long message, but it is, to me, really a bad bad experience.

Hi hi.. are you referring to creation air at end part of balestier? I got them to do my aircon. Went in by chance when shopping around for downlights and spoke to Taxi. Ya, very weird name right? But he is quite nice. My quote through contractor (after site inspection; but we were not at site with him) was close to $6k. Need to change compressor (can't remember the exact no and strength), change piping and that is for the most high end model (mitsubishi starmex invertor). We fell off our chair and scrambled to find alternative.

Taxi did a site inspection and we choose Mitsubishi non-investor and he advised us not to change piping cos he said from his experience it is still in good condition. He also recommend one compressor after consulting our lifestyle (like to use ceiling fan more and prob wun open air con thruout the house all at one time) We were not sure if the piping will hold (cos my mum's place in the same estate piping quite chialat so had to do the painful process of installing new piping thru the house) so we choose to do pressure test and water test. Turn out Taxi was right. Our piping is in good condition. The testing comes with additional charge but I rather be sure. *edited* I found my pricing from Taxi. Mitsubishi non-invertor system 4 inclusive of hacking & changing of new piping $3899. Mitsubishi investor system 4 inclusive of hacking & changing of new piping $5100. Pressure test $200 (testing 4 aircon) My final price is lower since I did not do any hacking and changing of new piping in the end.

So we went with our gut feel and Taxi seemed like a honest man. And turned out everything was done swee swee. The single compressor also solved our cramped up yard area problem. Aircon work fine so far (haven move in yet though) and they still stick the Creation air sticker at the bottom of our aircon so got trouble can call them.

I am really happy with their service and price so far. eh...Not sure the warranty part since haven gone to that stage yet. :unsure: But........... I don't really trust forummers who just has 2-3 posts to their name coming in with sole purpose to complain against companies. :dunno:

Edited by nirvana

You can treat it as a negative feedback from me.

Different people might have different experience with them.

It might just be my bad luck to encounter one bad bad experience with them.