Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
stormchris

V.hive Service Is Horrible!

I saw glass L shape study table $229 less 10% discount with metal base. Anyone bought this table from v.hive before. Any problem? I keen to buy Tat table. Can comment pls?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

no one can comment temper glass L shape study table with metal leg? the table no wood, so i wonder can buy or not. size is 120x120

think of buying some desk and drawer from them @ funan outlet, after i get my ikea micke desk refund... they have sale for office furniture till end of jun. I walked in and nobody service me. seeing them busy chit chatting. anyone have experience in this outlet??

Edited by zheng0002

I bought an office-chair from them lately.

Didn't encountered any late-delivery issue, and quality looks fine to me.

Indeed, vhive price is slightly cheaper than most shops.

I'm considering getting my computer desk from them as well. =)

i feel that vhive's service is kinda hit and miss... deal with them twice.

1st time: bought 2 office chairs, 1 big 1 small. postponed the delivery 3 times due to no stock for the small one. when the delivery finally came, they only delivered the big chair and not small chair :jawdrop:

called them up to ask what happened. they claimed that the small chair only cash and carry - no delivery. but we had the delivery written down on invoice and hello - they were the one that postponed the delivery due to no stock for small chair! :bleah:

when questioned, the staff started pushing responsibility around and just refused to get the small chair delivered to us. in the end, we got really fed up, had to raise our voice and give them a good scolding before they eventually agreed to delivery the chair - but with another delay - and the small chair finally came 1 month later (it was already postponed for 2 months before that). :bangwall:

2nd time: bought two bar stools from them 2 weeks ago. decided to give them a 2nd chance due to the good price and this is non-essential item, wouldn't hurt if delivery is delayed :P

delivery came on time, service was ok, they even assembled the stools for us though we were initially informed that we need to assemble on our own. was pleasantly surprised :good:

so i guess... it really boils down to luck when buying from vhive? you can also see from the comments here... half are good, half are bad~ :dunno:

i bought a notebook table at $10 from someone who bought from v.hive no problem.

Edited by dean

I wished I had read this thread earlier too. I have also got bad experience with V.Hive to share.

Ordered a shoe cabinet from the Great World City showroom and set a delivery date to be after my renovation, no problems with that. The problem started when we wanted to add another order of bed and a chest of drawers to the delivery. The shop assistant, after checking with his supervisor said that as the bed is a display piece, their warehouse has no space to store it till then and it has to be delivered before our renovation is completed. They suggested that the drawers and bed be assembled together with our second delivery of shoe cabinet, after our renovation. As we really liked the bed and drawers, we agreed.

HOWEVER, upon the first delivery of our bed and drawers, the delivery guy was unaware of the arrangement. He insisted that the bed and drawers had to be assembled on that day as there will not be enough time to assemble all three items on the next delivery. We explained that our renovation was not done and insisted on the agreed arrangement for the items to be assembled with the second delivery. He was nice and called the showroom for us and asked us to request for a longer time slot so that all the items can be assembled upon the second delivery. Hubby spoke to someone from the V.Hive Great World City showroom and made arrangement for that.

Our second delivery of the shoe cabinet arrived today and the delivery guys (a different pair from the first delivery) told us that they were not informed that they were supposed to assemble two other items. We called up the showroom at Great World City again and spoke to the store supervisor named Wong. The store supervisor checked and said that there was no remarks in the system to indicate the arrangement. (What the heck right? He was the one who first suggested such an arrangement to the sale assistant, not us.) Not wanting to put the delivery guys on the spot as they already had a full schedule and other customers' order will be delayed if they assembled the bed and drawers for us, we requested for Wong (the supervisor of Great World City, V.Hive) to arrange for someone to come assemble our bed and drawers BEFORE we move in coming Wednesday.

He insisted that the only available slot was Thursday. He told me that he was trying to help me and that I should understand instead of being angry. That really made my blood boil and I had to raise my voice at him for their internal communication problems and the inconvenience that it has brought us and asked him how I am going to sleep without a bed on Wednesday? After arguing with me some more, he reluctantly said that delivery will be on Wednesday but insisted that they can only confirm time slot on Tuesday (why tell me cannot be on Wednesday when it's possible?) I asked for time slot to be confirmed right away but he refused. I have tried to call their customer service number several times today, but to no avail (perhaps they don't work on Saturday?). I am going to call on Monday again to request again that our bed and drawers get to us by Wednesday. Right now, I am just keeping my fingers crossed that they don't play us out again.