Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Ripples

Minimalist Loft

thanks kcsek. welcome back. i think i'll be going for the phillips soundbar too. it was on sale for $1,100 last week at hn.

1.1k is pretty gd buy..i think there's a new model coming up...

i bought the HTS8140 at 1229, :(

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
1.1k is pretty gd buy..i think there's a new model coming up...

i bought the HTS8140 at 1229, :(

philips carnival on next weekend if you need more stuff ;)

Hi Ripples,

Just spent about 2hrs+ reading your blog....very very well done!!!....kudos to you and your ID :good:

Especially like your staircase concrete concept and the wall features toilet-door near the balcony. :dribble:

Very interesting fan at the balcony....might want to get it too..!

Cheers! :yamseng:

hi ripples

may i know the exact time and location of the Philips carnival / fair? is it at toa payoh??

thanks

gorilla

hi ripples

may i know the exact time and location of the Philips carnival / fair? is it at toa payoh??

thanks

gorilla

Event : Philips Carnival Sale 2009

Date : 7 – 8 Nov 09

Time : 9.00AM – 6.00PM

Harvey Norman Raffles City has a clearance sale for soundbar HTS8140 at $999 plus $300 Philips voucher. Best price so far. (Sorry kcsek)

Hi Ripples,

Just spent about 2hrs+ reading your blog....very very well done!!!....kudos to you and your ID :good:

Especially like your staircase concrete concept and the wall features toilet-door near the balcony. :dribble:

Very interesting fan at the balcony....might want to get it too..!

Cheers! :yamseng:

thanks for reading my blog and spending such a long time on it. it has been a great experience. i'm feeling a little sad that the reno is now over. i still have to complete the final touches before the photo shoot. the pictures will look better with professional lighting. look out for them.

Event : Philips Carnival Sale 2009

Date : 7 – 8 Nov 09

Time : 9.00AM – 6.00PM

Harvey Norman Raffles City has a clearance sale for soundbar HTS8140 at $999 plus $300 Philips voucher. Best price so far. (Sorry kcsek)

hey ripples

thanks for the info (a great one) will go down to raffles city today and probably get one.

gorilla

Getting into the Christmas spirit. Bought a real tree this year. Need to shop for decoration this weekend.

PB270003.jpg

PB270008.jpg

Next post, MediaCorp filming on Tue.

My corner basin finally arrived so the powder room is now complete.

PA120005.jpg

PA120004.jpg

Love the way the lights bounce off the walls

PA120008.jpg

Hi Ripples, noticed that your powder room isn't tiled. Is that paint? If it is, what type is that?

Btw, you have a really lovely home.

Hi Ripples, noticed that your powder room isn't tiled. Is that paint? If it is, what type is that?

Btw, you have a really lovely home.

hi, yes it's painted with white epoxy, waterproof even though there is no shower.

hi, yes it's painted with white epoxy, waterproof even though there is no shower.

Thanks. Think I'm gonna get my service balcony painted in this as we are not tiling it up. Save cost.

Thanks. Think I'm gonna get my service balcony painted in this as we are not tiling it up. Save cost.

yes, you can save $$ without using tiles. you can have some fun with texture by applying a layer of cement streaks before painting.

PB290003.jpg

yes, you can save $ without using tiles. you can have some fun with texture by applying a layer of cement streaks before painting.

PB290003.jpg

wow.. this is really a cheap and gd way to get a very nice effect! :D but u did it urself or ur contractor guys did it? hehe they must have some artistic skill la...

btw.. thanks for the reply via pm.. :) gotta try n press down the price to what u got...

wow.. this is really a cheap and gd way to get a very nice effect! :D but u did it urself or ur contractor guys did it? hehe they must have some artistic skill la...

btw.. thanks for the reply via pm.. :) gotta try n press down the price to what u got...

my id bought a rubber scraper and did it himself :paint:

Edited by Ripples

Weekend project completed. Ho ho ho! :D

PB290003-1.jpg

Tomorrow, my paintings arrive. Will post more pics later.

Edited by Ripples